• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Just a few things, sorry but there aren't any more gifted human spots left (Look at mechanics to see races) also if you want you don't have to use the BBcode, just put all the things you need to fill out your sheet and it will be accepted (There have been a lot of issues with it so I'll be changing it asap)

[/QUOTE]
Cybernetics okay then?

Done, edited. Will post tomorrow, it's really late here.

Last edited by a moderator:
ResonantStorm said:

vampireboy.jpg

Kai Speranta

• Name: Kai Speranta

Alias/Title: Whisper, Phantom

Weight: 72 kg

Height: 5ft 6in

Race: Cybernetically Augmented Human

• Rain

• Silence

• Darkness

• The Night

Dislikes:

• Sunny days

• Murderers

• Loud noises

• Eating

Fears: He's scared of bright lights, and his "relapse" time.

Personality:To put it mildly, Kai quite frighteningly lapses between sanity and insanity. Normally he's quiet, almost silent, and will judge you, telling you exactly what he thinks of you, and your soul. He honestly believes he's doing the world a favour by killing people he deems "unworthy" of life.

And then, there's his "relapse" time. For an unknown reason, about every three days, for about ten minutes, he goes catatonic, then, for a time period that ranges from an hour to two hours, he wakes up, with absolutely no memory of what's happened, and voices screaming inside his head. After an hour to two hours have passed, he goes catatonic again for about 5 minutes, before waking up again, completely normal (or as normal as he gets, anyway), with no memory of the experience. He theorizes that something went wrong with his implants, but he's really not sure.

History: Growing up as an orphan, Kai had a fairly normal life until he was moved to a new orphanage. Turned out the orphanage
    wasn't an orphanage, but a laboratory where scientists were attempting to create the "perfect" human being. After several years, they decided Kai was their best hope, and focused completely on him, killing all other children.

More years later, one day, Kai snapped. Breaking all his restraints, he murdered the scientists, and proceeded to go on a murderous rampage through the facility, killing everything and everyone there. Something possessed him to carve "Whisper" into his arm, and after that he just roamed for a while, deciding that he was the one who should cause true "justice" with his abilities. Thus, he arrived at Hell City.

"Did you know, every time you kill... the blood you cover your hands in, the blood you work so hard to scrape off, soaks into your soul, too? And you can't cleanse that with mere water..."

? ? ?

Accepted

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Oh also, just to those who aren't associated with another Gangs or etc. right now could we try get people organized into them as evenly as possible?

[/QUOTE]
Just make sure I understand, you want some of us to join the gangs to even things up a bit?

I don't plan on Ciri joining a gang unless Trip has Emmanuel join one, even then idk. Wouldn't make sense for her, currently, really. She's kinda more mellow now and junk. *shrug*

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]Yes.

[/QUOTE]
Alright, I suppose I'll have to get on that

Hey, @Wyatt is it alright if my character joins up with The Holy Inquisition?

Also, I just added since I guess the halves should have names....Alpha & Omega (Omega is the destroyed half)

CoreyXIX said:
Also Wyatt, if you need someone to interact with...The joker is in your prison ;)

CoreyXIX said:
Ya, let me check your character out real quick

femjapanriceball said:
Llyria Harp....someone join Llyria Harp!!!!!! *waves harp flag randomly*
Peter isn't that well on money right at this moment. Who wants a laid back guy with loud music coming out of his feet? :P

femjapanriceball said:
Llyria Harp....someone join Llyria Harp!!!!!! *waves harp flag randomly*
You forget, the twins will be joining soon :P . I plan on having them join sooner, provided of course they find Bismarck to harass/potentially still from/get their asses handed to them.

Mitchs98 said:
You forget, the twins will be joining soon :P . I plan on having them join sooner, provided of course they find Bismarck to harass/potentially still from/get their asses handed to them.
still Maria=fighter and Elizabeth=Thief?

For the record, waiting a bit later to bring Icihya in. Gots to have that perfect opportunity ya kno'.

Mitchs98 said:
For the record, waiting a bit later to bring Icihya in. Gots to have that perfect opportunity ya kno'.
The joys of exclusively having plot devices for characters is there's not all that much I can post right at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back