• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Bismarck: EVERYONE KNOWS D:.......
I wonder what Lily's reaction would be, lmfao.
Lily: You WHAT?!

Bismarck: Aaaaaaaah don't kill meeeee

Lily: At least tell me you were on top!

Bismarck: Uhhhh.....nope, not really. I-I mean, in the beginning, but then—

*The rest of this conversation has been censored.*

femjapanriceball said:
Lily: You WHAT?!
Bismarck: Aaaaaaaah don't kill meeeee

Lily: At least tell me you were on top!

Bismarck: Uhhhh.....nope, not really. I-I mean, in the beginning, but then—

*The rest of this conversation has been censored.*
Just. Nice. xD . 10/10

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Then he finishes by mentioning how he tagged in Greed who had talked his way into the situation xD lol

[/QUOTE]
That would fit the other RP more, tbh, xD .

Lmfao yeah I know but it would totally fit Greed's personality the way I've got him xD just randomly popping up in places to lend a hand...or other body part

JPTheWarrior said:
Just a few questions:
1- Does this rp accept people new to detailed rp?

2- What is like the plot of the story?
1. Yes.

2. Basically Seven Deadly Sins returning, but there's also gangs and such (I think you can find more in the Lore or Extra.)

Also,

We need more members for any of the organizations (if possible). Like Llyria Harp, the Clowns, or anything like dat. Just sayin'.

Drakerus said:
Just go on without me. I can't post anything decent for a while since I'm caught up in school stuff.
Sorry to hear that dude. Hope it goes smoothly

@Solemn Jester Before I post, I'm going to assume that the bonds on Elizabeth were leather and not classic evil villain metal clamp things since you tightened them, correct?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yup teheh

[/QUOTE]
Your one fatal flaw in master capture plan. Well played, sir. *not that she'd be able to do much anyway but still*.

Lol it's fine he has a weight censored trap door anyways xD as soon as she got out she'd land on it and get trapped again.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol it's fine he has a weight censored trap door anyways xD as soon as she got out she'd land on it and get trapped again.

[/QUOTE]
I didn't plan on her fully escaping, but, you know. Leather straps < Razor sharp claws.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol yeah but Sora has had people get loose before so it only makes sense he has back up plans

[/QUOTE]
Ye. Question so I don't assume shit. Where did you put her things? Or did you just like, slap her to the table with everything on.

xD lol I hadn't said it before but I was planning on him doing that but since you asked I guess yeah he stripped her naked and threw her stuff in his fireplace xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]He stripped her naked and put her stuff in his fire place.... ._.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]
xD lol I hadn't said it before but I was planning on him doing that but since you asked I guess yeah he stripped her naked and threw her stuff in his fireplace xD

[/QUOTE]

What even is this?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]He stripped her naked and put her stuff in his fire place.... ._.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]

[/QUOTE]
Why, even O.o . And...I meant her katana and satchel, not her clothes. I...don't even want to ask what you planned on doing or accomplishing with her being naked .-.. You..also never mentioned her being naked before, but it also wasn't mentioned so idk.

Lotusy said:
What even is this?
I don't even know.

Mitchs98 said:
Why, even O.o . And...I meant her katana and satchel, not her clothes. I...don't even want to ask what you planned on doing or accomplishing with her being naked .-.. You..also never mentioned her being naked before, but it also wasn't mentioned so idk.
I don't even know.
I would hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable, but it would make me very much so. I don't get why she's naked though.

Lotusy said:
I would hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable, but it would make me very much so. I don't get why she's naked though.
It's slightly offputting, only due to my overactive imagination. But it doesn't really bother me that much, if you'd see my other posts on here and elsewhere you'd understand why :P . I could see removing her katana for obvious reasons, but I dunno why she's naked and her satchel got rekt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back