• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
Colt hasn't posted IC in a while?
Oh hey, I forgot about this RP rofl. Are the sins actually part of the plot now? Since that was one of the joys of my character being a shut-in, I don't even need to RP her until her time comes to participate.

Colt556 said:
Oh hey, I forgot about this RP rofl. Are the sins actually part of the plot now? Since that was one of the joys of my character being a shut-in, I don't even need to RP her until her time comes to participate.
I thought you dropped out 0:? But yes they are.

Colt556 said:
I just asked if I could make a post involving only the 7 sins lol, just need to know if you all are here.

Mitchs98 said:
I thought you dropped out 0:? But yes they are.
I more or less did since none of my actual characters amused me and my sin had no part to play. I still gotta post in FT too, life is hard.

Actually If Mitch and Sinister ever get into gear Laffarou the leader of the clown posse and the sin of Gluttony are about to Duke it out

Colt556 said:
So someone fill me in, how are the Sins actually being dragged into the RP?
Go to the notes section and it should say. I think we are on the first arc where the sins are just starting to find each other.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Go to the notes section and it should say. I think we are on the first arc where the sins are just starting to find each other.

[/QUOTE]
I know all that, I'm asking what's changed. If there's nothing to drag Mikado out into the open then there isn't much for me to post.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol Sora is paused until Sinister returns but greed and Yozaku are open just don't know what to do with them next

[/QUOTE]
O rite STILL HAFTA POST 4 ANITA AND KATHY SHIT

femjapanriceball said:
xD Poor Bismarck.....
"Did you and your fiancée have a nice time last night?"

"WHAT?! O.o Omigod I am so sorry....Er......sort of...?"
Bismarck: EVERYONE KNOWS D:.......

I wonder what Lily's reaction would be, lmfao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back