• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Expectation:

latest

V.S

Reality:

870d521732719081bdc9c31c567ac4340541b59855b96f5735ebfe9da1a48c2b_1.jpg

No real reason I done this I'm just bored.

Solemn Jester]Lol should probably also tag [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] in the post since he's the one we're looking for
Editing in tags doesn't work on posts from what I know.

I'll be posting really early in the morning then because I will have less time on here. I'm a busy guy irl right now and I've got a lot of precoccupations to deal with so I'l post when able.

@Sinister Clown @Mitchs98 @TripTripleTimes @The rest of the GM's

Would it be alright if I present a post for just the 7 deadly sins? Something like where they all are transported to an old abandoned place (wherever is fine) -or if they meet each other there- and they finally speak to one another and reveal that they are all the 7 Deadly Sins?

Veyd Sahvoz] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20597-sinister-clown/ said:
@Sinister Clown[/URL] @Mitchs98 @TripTripleTimes @The rest of the GM's
Would it be alright if I present a post for just the 7 deadly sins? Something like where they all are transported to an old abandoned place (wherever is fine) -or if they meet each other there- and they finally speak to one another and reveal that they are all the 7 Deadly Sins?
Yeah sure, but you will have to ask the other Sin's if they are fine with it - you will also have to wait and see the outcome of Gluttony vs Laffarou until then as well.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Isn't Gluttony that girl that plays video games all the time?

[/QUOTE]
No...

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]Isn't Gluttony that girl that plays video games all the time?

[/QUOTE]
No Gluttony is Ichiya. You're thinking of Sloth that dropped out.

Can we replace em? And if you want to see something hilarious click on the words 'let's do it'. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Really I've seen him post recently unless he dropped out recently

[/QUOTE]
Colt hasn't posted IC in a while?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Are you sure? I swear maybe it was someone whos username was bolt.. Idk

[/QUOTE]
Its Bolts. Not Colt.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Are you sure? I swear maybe it was someone whos username was bolt.. Idk

[/QUOTE]
Bolts posted, not Colt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back