• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

Mitchs98 said:
It's fine..it happens. I don't mind waiting a bit longer if @TripTripleTimes doesn't.
The sentiment is good, but I really mean you can go ahead. I'm hoping to downsize for a while until I get back into the mood for RPN, so I might be talking a week for this.

Lotusy said:
The sentiment is good, but I really mean you can go ahead. I'm hoping to downsize for a while until I get back into the mood for RPN, so I might be talking a week for this.
Oh..Well. ._. Hope you get back into the mood for it RPN soon then bro.

TripTripleTimes said:
Alright i can try write something. Whats the current situation with the other scene?
@Lotusy dont worry about taking time off! I did that not long ago. Its nice to come back to rp after a break uwu

@Solemn Jester maybe rpn will pick up some day?
What other scene? You mean Bismarck Maria and Greed, Sora Laffaru and Gluttony, or Elizabeth conked out in the torture room Sora had? :P ..

Mitchs98 said:
What other scene? You mean Bismarck Maria and Greed, Sora Laffaru and Gluttony, or Elizabeth conked out in the torture room Sora had? :P ..
Oh gezze, Eliz still stuck there? But yeah, the rest of the ppl. Bis is high in a wheelchair??

TripTripleTimes said:
Oh gezze, Eliz still stuck there? But yeah, the rest of the ppl. Bis is high in a wheelchair??
She was paralyzed and ditched, xD . But no. Maria and Bismarck are in the back of the ambulance Greed is driving to the hospital. Bismarck is severely wounded, not high. Lily is talking to Laffaru. Sora and Laffaru finally found Greed.

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]You know what, I'ma just wait until the day skip.

[/QUOTE]
Could always find Liz. *hint hint* >_>. xD

[QUOTE="Veyd Sahvoz]...yeah I'ma use Jade for that, I don't think the twins would like seeing Hitsugya xD

[/QUOTE]
That actually makes sense. Rescue Liz, use her as a bargaining chip for info. Seems like something Jade would do. And I doubt they'd like that to, especially after what they've both been through. Even worse if Bismarck was well enough to fight he'd kick his ass or try for threatening Maria.

Hitsu would go in a blind rage and murder everyone in his path if you pissed him off. He is the Sin of Wrath after all lol, why do you think he always tries to joke around with Tremki and Katrina? Anywho back on topic. I suppose I'll use Jade, just remind me sometime in the morning because I'm going to forget sometimd while I sleep.

Meh, after playing around with it for an hour, i find it ok. Mii is super cute; it can talk and all that, but in the end the app is a social app. Ima keep it for points lol. Still need to learn about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back