• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hell City (Reboot)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No I mean the first thing with the life or death obstacle course

[/QUOTE]
Oh. That'd be more impossible. And also count as lethal :P

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lmfao xD haaha I feel bad for the next person who tells Liz they love her

[/QUOTE]
Rekt. xD .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]No looking up the answer!

[/QUOTE]
I'm replying to other rp's. Besides. I already know the answer. Lol.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I don't care what your doing I'm saying don't look up the answer xD

[/QUOTE]
I already knew it, so that's irrelevant. xD .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Don't look up any of the answers xD I don't trust you

[/QUOTE]
I didn't plan to. Just know I'm a smart person and I've been reading riddles since I was 8. xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well just know I'm going to find a impossible riddle that ill know you won't be Abel to solve

[/QUOTE]
If you say so :D

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol xD oh really now? How did that almost happen?

[/QUOTE]
I almost put the stairs were pink. However. There are no stairs in a one story house unless they lead to a basement or a porch :3. Lack of sleep made me do a double take lol

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Btw I'm actually timing you one these

[/QUOTE]
You're timing me OOCly? Wew. xD how is that fair O.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it wouldn't be a real challenge If I didn't time you but I'm giving you like a few more minutes since I just now told you so better hurry

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Because it wouldn't be a real challenge If I didn't time you but I'm giving you like a few more minutes since I just now told you so better hurry

[/QUOTE]
I thought you were timing me IC, lel. It takes me more than 2 minutes to type a post :P .

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]You know...time had almost run out xD

[/QUOTE]
I had to go to the bathroom, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back