• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"I'm fine Alexander." he said softly, wiping his tears. "I'm just being dumb." he said softly.

"shh, you're not being dumb." Alexander whispered. "I'm sorry. I really do like you. I... I just... John, I can't be with you. I'm trying to start a new life here. I was bullied so badly in Charleston... I can't go through that again."

"shh, you're not being dumb." Alexander whispered. "I'm sorry. I really do like you. I... I just... John, I can't be with you. I'm trying to start a new life here. I was bullied so badly in Charleston... I can't go through that again."

"I understand. I know why, you don't need to be sorry. I'm fine." he said, wiping his tears as they continued fall down his face. He was shaking. "I'm sorry for bothering you. You're fine, I'm glad you're happy with Eliza."

Last edited by a moderator:
Eliza sighed softly. "I'll try and get him to eat."

Lafayette nodded in response, looking down at the rest of his food as if it's mere presence was offensive. "This boy needs to be knocked into shape, learn how to take care of himself." He determined, turning to Eliza. "I trust you to help me do this, oui?" He would mom friend the hell out of em if he had to.

"I understand. I know why, you don't need to be sorry. I'm fine." he said, wiping his tears as they continued fall down his face. He was shaking. "I'm sorry for bothering you. You're fine, I'm glad you're happy with Eliza."

Alexander sighed and hugged John tightly. "I'm so sorry."

Lafayette nodded in response, looking down at the rest of his food as if it's mere presence was offensive. "This boy needs to be knocked into shape, learn how to take care of himself." He determined, turning to Eliza. "I trust you to help me do this, oui?" He would mom friend the hell out of em if he had to.

Eliza smiled. "Sounds great."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back