• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Alexander glanced at Angelica and Eliza. "Yeah, that sounds nice. You wouldn't mind if Eliza came with us, would you?" Alexander asked. He couldn't bear the thought of not being around Eliza for a full period.

"Of course not!!" He bounced on the balls of his feet, grasping Alexanders hands. Of course though, internally his brain was going into full gear.

"Yes, let's!" He answered, partially turning to Angelica. 

"Okay." she said happily, and took Alexander's hand. She kissed his cheek.

"Of course not!!" He bounced on the balls of his feet, grasping Alexanders hands. Of course though, internally his brain was going into full gear.

"Yes, let's!" He answered, partially turning to Angelica. 

Alexander smiled and squeezed Eliza's hand. Angelica walked towards the cafeteria, blinking back her tears as she turned. She hoped Eliza didn't see her watery eyes.

Unfortunately, Eliza did see. "Angelica, talk to me now. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, Eliza, John and I are just fighting right now." We're always fighting nowadays.

Alexander let go of Eliza's hand. "Eliza, go talk to her." Alexander whispered in her ear. "MJ and I will be in the cafeteria, alright?"

"It's nothing, Eliza, John and I are just fighting right now." We're always fighting nowadays.

Alexander let go of Eliza's hand. "Eliza, go talk to her." Alexander whispered in her ear. "MJ and I will be in the cafeteria, alright?"

She nodded and kissed him. She then took Angelica's hand. "You're lying Angelica. I can tell when you're lying."

Lafayette took this as his cue to lead the tomcat away, shoving his hands in his pockets. Once out of earshot, he chuckled. "You're a heart breaker, aren't you?" He asked, cracking a small smirk.

If this kid tried anything on the girls he would not hesitate to attempt to kick his ass.

Lafayette took this as his cue to lead the tomcat away, shoving his hands in his pockets. Once out of earshot, he chuckled. "You're a heart breaker, aren't you?" He asked, cracking a small smirk.

If this kid tried anything on the girls he would not hesitate to attempt to kick his ass.

Alexander followed Lafayette. "I don't know. I don't think so? I mean, I've only broke one heart, and he left me with a shiner that's lasted two weeks so far." Alexander mumbled. 

"Angelica, please?" she said softly.

Angelica turned around. "Eliza..." Angelica took her hands gently. "I love you more than anything in this life." I will chose your happiness over mine every time. "Just... be careful with that one love. He will do what it takes to survive."

Alexander followed Lafayette. "I don't know. I don't think so? I mean, I've only broke one heart, and he left me with a shiner that's lasted two weeks so far." Alexander mumbled. 

"You're bi?" He didn't really think before asking, figuring it was a casual thing as they arrived soon at the cafeteria. "Uh- anyways that's probably to be expected, people usually don't take kindly to that." His smile slowly faded, replaced with an almost nervous look.

"You're bi?" He didn't really think before asking, figuring it was a casual thing as they arrived soon at the cafeteria. "Uh- anyways that's probably to be expected, people usually don't take kindly to that." His smile slowly faded, replaced with an almost nervous look.

Alexander bit his lip. "Fuck, don't tell anyone I told you that!" He yelped. "I don't want anyone to know yet." 

"Do you promise?" she said softly, kissing Angelica's cheek.

"I promise." Angelica whispered.

Alexander sat next to Lafayette and pulled out his leather journal. "Good. So... what do you do for fun?"

In response, lafayette simply turned his bag upside down on the table. Sweet lord.

Along with the sharpies, his lunch box tumbled out, he always made his lunch the night before.

"I do a lot of things."

In response, lafayette simply turned his bag upside down on the table. Sweet lord.

Along with the sharpies, his lunch box tumbled out, he always made his lunch the night before.

"I do a lot of things."

Alexander looked at the Sharpies with awe. "How on earth did you get that many Sharpies?" Alexander asked, amused by this outlandish Frenchman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back