• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"Okay." she said softly. "Are you okay?"

Alexander sat down on a step. "I'm... I'm okay now. But I wasn't always. Um... Alright." Alexander ran a hand through his hair. "My father left me and my mom when I was ten. My mom died two years later. I moved to Charleston from Nevis afterwards. Um... I lived with my cousin for a while... but he um... he's gone now... That's why I moved up here. I wrote this paper about a hurricane that hit my town and it got the attention of some CPS people. They found me a foster home up here. Um... I just... I haven't had a family for years, and if I seem guarded, it's because I have to be."

"Uh-"He wasn't sure if he could get away with explaining the truth, so he settled on a little lie. "Well you see,I was simply going about my day, when this girl came to me, accusing me of slander! Of course, no one would believe me when I told them otherwise." He put on a dramatic display, shedding a fake tear." She sent her posse after me, alas there is only one of me and three of them, so I ran."

He tossed his hair, as if ashamed, Smooth.

Angelica smiled. "Uh-huh. You know, one of the best indications of a lie is the liar starts with 'well you see,' or something along those lines." Angelica crossed her arms. "What'd you really do, MJ."

Angelica smiled. "Uh-huh. You know, one of the best indications of a lie is the liar starts with 'well you see,' or something along those lines." Angelica crossed her arms. "What'd you really do, MJ."

With a sigh, his dramatic flare deflated and he slowly emptied his backpack.

Not one, not two, but three shopping bags full of sharpies. "I was in the teacher lounge." He gave no further explanation as he shrugged and smiled awkwardly. "You can't blame me for trying, oui?"

Alexander sat down on a step. "I'm... I'm okay now. But I wasn't always. Um... Alright." Alexander ran a hand through his hair. "My father left me and my mom when I was ten. My mom died two years later. I moved to Charleston from Nevis afterwards. Um... I lived with my cousin for a while... but he um... he's gone now... That's why I moved up here. I wrote this paper about a hurricane that hit my town and it got the attention of some CPS people. They found me a foster home up here. Um... I just... I haven't had a family for years, and if I seem guarded, it's because I have to be."

She frowned and wrapped her arms around him. "Alexander, I'm so sorry. If you ever need help or anything I'll do whatever I can to help you." She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. "Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now." she said, gesturing to the buildings around them. "You are so strong for making it here."

With a sigh, his dramatic flare deflated and he slowly emptied his backpack.

Not one, not two, but three shopping bags full of sharpies. "I was in the teacher lounge." He gave no further explanation as he shrugged and smiled awkwardly. "You can't blame me for trying, oui?"

"Marie-Joseph!" Angelica shouted. "What the hell were you thinking?!"

She frowned and wrapped her arms around him. "Alexander, I'm so sorry. If you ever need help or anything I'll do whatever I can to help you." She kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. "Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now." she said, gesturing to the buildings around them. "You are so strong for making it here."

Alexander hugged her close. "I don't know. I... I just... Eliza, you're the only person I've met in a while that's really made me feel light inside again. Does that make sense? I feel like there's something warm inside me when I see you."

He just gave a shrug in response, shoving the markers back in his bag and closing it.

"It's a long story-"

"Yeah, a long story? Well, it's lunch, and I'm sure your buddies John and Mulligan would be perfectly happy to hear it with me, yeah?" Angelica smiled, she wasn't really angry. She couldn't stay mad at MJ.

Alexander hugged her close. "I don't know. I... I just... Eliza, you're the only person I've met in a while that's really made me feel light inside again. Does that make sense? I feel like there's something warm inside me when I see you."

She smiled softly and kissed him. "That's the sweetest thing I've ever been told." She stroked his hand with her thumb.

Alexander nodded. He was going to write her a letter every day until her birthday, bind it, and give it to her. "Alright." Alexander kissed her forehead. "So... tell me about your family."

"Well, my mother died when I was young. I don't remember much about her, but Angelica does. My little sister Peggy doesn't remember her at all. So, we live with our dad who's a senator. I don't like telling people that because they assume I'm a snobby rich kid."

"Yeah, a long story? Well, it's lunch, and I'm sure your buddies John and Mulligan would be perfectly happy to hear it with me, yeah?" Angelica smiled, she wasn't really angry. She couldn't stay mad at MJ.

"... Right." He slung his bag back over his shoulder, casually taking Angelica's arm and taking her with him to lunch. He did this with just about everyone he knew; and attempted to start chatting on the way to the cafeteria.

"So how has your day been? Good I hope?"

"Well, my mother died when I was young. I don't remember much about her, but Angelica does. My little sister Peggy doesn't remember her at all. So, we live with our dad who's a senator. I don't like telling people that because they assume I'm a snobby rich kid."

"You're dad is a Senator?" Alexander asked. "Interesting." He looked out at the horizon. "New York City is so different from home."

"... Right." He slung his bag back over his shoulder, casually taking Angelica's arm and taking her with him to lunch. He did this with just about everyone he knew; and attempted to start chatting on the way to the cafeteria.

"So how has your day been? Good I hope?"

Angelica sighed. "Alright... Okay, you can't tell anyone this, but there's this new boy here and he's so handsome. Smart, too. Only problem is my sister is in love with him."

Angelica sighed. "Alright... Okay, you can't tell anyone this, but there's this new boy here and he's so handsome. Smart, too. Only problem is my sister is in love with him."

MJ Gasped, a wide smile gracing his features. "Oh, do tell~!"

He was all in if there was a new student, especially if they were handsome and smart. Maybe it was just him, but he wouldn't mind meeting this kid. "What's his name? His grade?"

MJ Gasped, a wide smile gracing his features. "Oh, do tell~!"

He was all in if there was a new student, especially if they were handsome and smart. Maybe it was just him, but he wouldn't mind meeting this kid. "What's his name? His grade?"

"Alexander Hamilton. I think he's in your grade? I don't know. You're in Eliza's grade, right?"

"Alexander Hamilton. I think he's in your grade? I don't know. You're in Eliza's grade, right?"

"Of course, will he be at lunch? We should invite him to sit with us~" Lafayette was full of mischievous ideas as he was now determined to welcome this kid to the school.

MJ style, of course.

"I must meet him!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back