• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"Of course, will he be at lunch? We should invite him to sit with us~" Lafayette was full of mischievous ideas as he was now determined to welcome this kid to the school.

MJ style, of course.

"I must meet him!"

"I don't know. He and Eliza are probably off somewhere." Angelica sighed. 

She smiled as she looked into his beautiful eyes and she kissed back gently, hugging him hard. "You're so wonderful."

"Not as wonderful as you." Alexander replied softly, looking into her eyes with an almost yearning expression. 

She blushed and smiled. "Is it okay if we go inside? I want to find Angelica."

Alexander nodded and stood up. "I'm alright with that."

He frowned slightly, snapping his fingers. "Then we must find them!" He exclaimed, his smile returning. "Or wait until they wander in, one of the two. Food is a strong power."

Angelica rolled her eyes. "MJ, what are you going to do to them?"

"Oh nothing, nothing!" He insisted, despite the fact it was probably a lie in his case. He was definitely going to do something. 

Upon the arrival of Eliza, he grinned a bit.

Angelica smiled and hugged her sister. Alexander stood a few feet away, watching the two sisters silently. 

Angelica smiled and hugged her sister. Alexander stood a few feet away, watching the two sisters silently. 

Lafayette took this as his cue and casually leaned on Alexanders shoulder, sizing him up for a moment before a sly grin crossed his cheeks. "Bonjour~"  This is why he couldn't have nice things. Do not trust this Frenchman.

"You are the new student?"

Lafayette took this as his cue and casually leaned on Alexanders shoulder, sizing him up for a moment before a sly grin crossed his cheeks. "Bonjour~"  This is why he couldn't have nice things. Do not trust this Frenchman.

"You are the new student?"

Alexander jumped when Lafayette touched him. "Hi, there." Alexander said, a bit on edge. He didn't particularly being touched by people he didn't know. "Yes. Alexander Hamilton, nice to meet you."

Alexander jumped when Lafayette touched him. "Hi, there." Alexander said, a bit on edge. He didn't particularly being touched by people he didn't know. "Yes. Alexander Hamilton, nice to meet you."

Upon the jump, Lafayette lost his balance and fell. Rip whatever suave he had. He just kinda laid there on the floor not sure what to think. 

"... It's nice to meet you too!" He did not remove himself from the ground, but smiled anyways as if he meant to do that.

Upon the jump, Lafayette lost his balance and fell. Rip whatever suave he had. He just kinda laid there on the floor not sure what to think. 

"... It's nice to meet you too!" He did not remove himself from the ground, but smiled anyways as if he meant to do that.

Alexander smiled and relaxed slightly. He offered a hand for Lafayette to stand. "You alright there?" Alexander asked kindly, his eyes sparkling with humor.

Alexander smiled and relaxed slightly. He offered a hand for Lafayette to stand. "You alright there?" Alexander asked kindly, his eyes sparkling with humor.

He could respect this kid.

He gladly took the hand, standing and returning to his usual playful demeanor. "It's nice to meet you! MJ Lafayette at your service!" He gave a little bow for emphasis.

She shrugged. "I think he'd listen to you. You're pretty badass."

Angelica smiled. "I am the most badass. Well... actually, Peggy can be badass sometimes..." Angelica giggled at the thought of the time Peggy nearly knocked a boy out for saying Angelica was bossy. 

He could respect this kid.

He gladly took the hand, standing and returning to his usual playful demeanor. "It's nice to meet you! MJ Lafayette at your service!" He gave a little bow for emphasis.

"You're from France?" Alexander asked, knowing the answer was yes. "Parlez-vous français?"

"You're from France?" Alexander asked, knowing the answer was yes. "Parlez-vous français?"

Lafayette Grinned, okay, he liked this kid a lot.

He nodded quickly in response, folding his hands behind his back. "Was wondering if you would like to join me, Angelica, and other students for lunch?" He offered, tossing his hair out of his face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lafayette Grinned, okay, he liked this kid a lot.

He nodded quickly in response, folding his hands behind his back. "Was wondering if you would like to join me, Angelica, and other students for lunch?" He offered, tossing his hair out of his face.

Alexander glanced at Angelica and Eliza. "Yeah, that sounds nice. You wouldn't mind if Eliza came with us, would you?" Alexander asked. He couldn't bear the thought of not being around Eliza for a full period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back