• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

She smiled and kissed back for a moment and went back to laying her head on his shoulder.

Alexander hugged her around her waist. He never felt this way before. "How about we skip classes the rest of the day and just hang out together." He suggested, knowing he'd never do that but wishing he would. 

(awesome, I'll just jump in in that case!)

Layafette had somehow ended up in this predicament, locked in the teachers work room with several bags of sharpies. He was hiding behind a few cabinets and prayed to whatever god lie above that he didn't get caught. Just an average day. Without much thought, he slowly crept his way towards the door, James Bond-ing his way out of the room before he heard the familiar click of heels.

He bolted. The teachers were too bewildered to give chase at first. He was in the clear.

"The bell for lunch should ring any minute now." she said, kissing him gently.

Alexander smiled at her. The bell ring and Alexander grabbed his backpack. "So, cafeteria or where to?" 

(awesome, I'll just jump in in that case!)

Layafette had somehow ended up in this predicament, locked in the teachers work room with several bags of sharpies. He was hiding behind a few cabinets and prayed to whatever god lie above that he didn't get caught. Just an average day. Without much thought, he slowly crept his way towards the door, James Bond-ing his way out of the room before he heard the familiar click of heels.

He bolted. The teachers were too bewildered to give chase at first. He was in the clear.

Angelica walked out of class to see a certain MJ Lafayette running towards her. "MJ!" Angelica shouted. "Stop running!"

@Full Of Tate (you still here?)

Lafayette skidded to a stop, immediately looking behind him and clearly relaxing when he realized he wasn't being followed. "Oh!" He turned to face Angelica, taking her hands with a slight smile. "It's good to see you again ma fille~!" He of course had been absent the past two days due to being sick, but it felt like a lifetime.

Lafayette skidded to a stop, immediately looking behind him and clearly relaxing when he realized he wasn't being followed. "Oh!" He turned to face Angelica, taking her hands with a slight smile. "It's good to see you again ma fille~!" He of course had been absent the past two days due to being sick, but it felt like a lifetime.

Angelica rolled her eyes. "What are you doing running down the hall?" She asked with a grin. Lafayette was a nice guy, a bit flirty but nothing she couldn't handle. She was Angelica Schuyler.

She nodded as well and walked with him, swinging their hands a little.

Alexander walked with her to the back stairwell. "Um... Eliza? I... I should probably tell you some stuff about me before we actually go out together."

Angelica rolled her eyes. "What are you doing running down the hall?" She asked with a grin. Lafayette was a nice guy, a bit flirty but nothing she couldn't handle. She was Angelica Schuyler.

Alexander walked with her to the back stairwell. "Um... Eliza? I... I should probably tell you some stuff about me before we actually go out together."

"Okay." she said softly. "Are you okay?"

"Uh-"He wasn't sure if he could get away with explaining the truth, so he settled on a little lie. "Well you see,I was simply going about my day, when this girl came to me, accusing me of slander! Of course, no one would believe me when I told them otherwise." He put on a dramatic display, shedding a fake tear." She sent her posse after me, alas there is only one of me and three of them, so I ran."

He tossed his hair, as if ashamed, Smooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back