• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"Who is that boy?" Angelica asked, looking into her sisters eyes. Alexander walked off towards class but sent back a smile at Eliza, hoping to catch her glance before he turned the corner. 

She smiled back at him and looked back at Angelica. "He's new, he just moved here from Charleston."

John walked up to Alexander with a smile. "Hey."

Burr walked around the school, jumping from class to class like a drone in a bee colony until he finally snapped out of his trance and walked right out of one of his classes while the teacher was talking. "Mr. Burr...?" He heard the teacher say. He, being the person he was, would've stopped and apologized for interrupting. But Burr just kept walking, right into the bathroom. Fumbling to open his phone, he texted Thomas. "I'm bored and tired."

@Camilton

(I couldn't think of anything else to write. Haha)

Thomas pulled out his phone as he ate, and read the text, before replying, Well isn't everyone? We all want to go home.

She smiled back at him and looked back at Angelica. "He's new, he just moved here from Charleston."

John walked up to Alexander with a smile. "Hey."

Angelica nodded. "Alright... be careful." Angelica touched Eliza's cheek gently. "I don't wanna see you hurt."

Alexander smiled. "H-hey." He stuttered, blushing. 

"I'll be fine." she said softly, hugging her sister gently. "I love you."

"How was class?" John asked with a smile.

Angelica hugged Eliza back. Her heart ached. She was desperately attracted to Hamilton, but she'd step aside for her sister. 

"Class?" Alexander asked. "Boring. Yours?"

Angelica hugged Eliza back. Her heart ached. She was desperately attracted to Hamilton, but she'd step aside for her sister. 

"Class?" Alexander asked. "Boring. Yours?"

"Are you okay? You look a little

sad." Eliza said softly. She still had a fear that Alexander would want Angelica more than her, because that had happened in the past to her and had left her feeling inadequate.

"Annoying. I hate

exercise."

"Yes, but I REALLY want to go home. I love school, but this has been quite the boring day." Burr texted. He was still in some sort of tiring trance. His gaze locked into random things as he waited for a reply from Thomas. "Where are you?"

"Eating lunch. Why..? Do you need to let it out?" Thomas asked, and looked at the students passing by him, "I'm eating outside by the way. Just wanted to let you know." Thomas put his phone in his pocket, and again looked at the students passing by him. 

"Let what out? Haha, Ill meet you out there." Burr hadn't even realized how much time had gone by. It was funny how fast time went by when you weren't paying attention. Burr left the bathroom. 

"What's up?" Burr asked, walking up behind Thomas.

Thomas turned, and looked at Burr, a little shocked, "God.. You scared me.." He mumbled, and motioned for him to sit down. "So where were you? And what were you doing?" 

"Are you okay? You look a little

sad." Eliza said softly. She still had a fear that Alexander would want Angelica more than her, because that had happened in the past to her and had left her feeling inadequate.

"Annoying. I hate

exercise."

"I'm fine." Angelica kissed her sister's forehead. "Let's get to class."

Alexander laughed. "It couldn't have been that bad."

She nodded and walked with her.

"I mean I tripped and fell which sucked."

Angelica dropped her sister off at herclass and walked away, sighing because she knew she would never be happy with John Church now.

alexander laughed and felt the urge to kiss John come up. He suppressed it, he wasn't about to let himself make a fool of himself on the first day. "I'm sorry," Alexander said sincerely. 

Angelica dropped her sister off at herclass and walked away, sighing because she knew she would never be happy with John Church now.

alexander laughed and felt the urge to kiss John come up. He suppressed it, he wasn't about to let himself make a fool of himself on the first day. "I'm sorry," Alexander said sincerely. 

Eliza smiled at Alexander and sat down.

John laughed as well. "It was pretty funny."

"Yeah, I'm okay." she said with a soft smile.

Hamilton felt a wave of emotion hit him. Something was different about her. He was beyond glad that she was okay. He was elated. She was okay, and that filled him with a child-like joy he hadn't felt since his father left. "Good." He whispered, smiling sincerely.

She took his hand and smiled sweetly.

Alexander knew at that moment that he was hers. He lost any resistance he had to her, he was in love. "Eliza, are there any hills around here?" He asked softly. Whenever he had a serious talk with his boyfriend in Charleston they'd go to the top of a hill 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back