• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Alexander yawned quite loudly and the teacher glared at him. "Not my fault your class is boring me to sleep." Alexander mumbled. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not saying to fight over him, I'm saying you never know what Alex could choose.

Meh. Maybe, but John is hotter.

Samuel turned a light shade of red, leaning in slightly closer to Thomas. "Is it that obvious..? Uh huh, first time even in a public school. It's much bigger than I thought, and there are so many people." 

@Camilton

(HAH. Sorry this took so long. Internets currently a jerk, so I didn't write a very long reply)

"Well, I joined the class because I like reading and writing. I can sort of play the piano." Burr replied. 

Hey guys, no one's posted today so I figured I'd quote y'all

He asked if we were together. She slid the note to Thomas.

Thomas read the note, and covered his mouth to hold back his laughter. Did he really? That's hilarious, but that could mean he wants you more than John. He slid the note back to her.

Alexander smiled brightly and pulled his hand away after a minute. He felt very comfortable around Eliza, and he wasn't sure why.

Thomas read the note, and covered his mouth to hold back his laughter. Did he really? That's hilarious, but that could mean he wants you more than John. He slid the note back to her.

She smiled back and looked at the note Thomas passed. Maybe, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

She smiled back and looked at the note Thomas passed. Maybe, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

If I were you, I feel pretty good about your situation. You never know what could happen. Thomas turned over to Alexander and reached out his hand, "Thomas Jefferson. I'm sorry for not introducing myself."  He said.

@Alexander Hamilton

Last edited by a moderator:
If I were you, I feel pretty good about your situation. You never know what could happen. Thomas turned over to Alexander and reached out his hand, "Thomas Jefferson. I'm sorry for not introducing myself."  He said.

@Alexander Hamilton

"It's no problem. Alexander Hamilton!" Alexander smiled. He hoped he'd get along with this boy, but as of right now he wasn't sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back