• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"What about him?" she said softly. She though he was going to tell her that he wanted to date him instead, and she had braced herself for it.

"Does he get beat up a lot? For being gay, I mean." Alexander had to make sure this was an anti-gay school before he made any decisions. 

"You should go out with him." she said softly. Of course she wanted to but she was used to not really having friends besides her sisters, so she shouldn't have gotten her hopes up.

"Oh?" Alexander asked. "I... I mean..." Alexander was conflicted. He was extremely attracted to both of them. "I don't know that it'd go anywhere anyways..."

"Oh?" Alexander asked. "I... I mean..." Alexander was conflicted. He was extremely attracted to both of them. "I don't know that it'd go anywhere anyways..."

"You really seem to like him. I don't want to pressure you at all, I want you to do what you want." she told him. She looked at her books and tried to hide that she was more upset than she should be.

"You really seem to like him. I don't want to pressure you at all, I want you to do what you want." she told him. She looked at her books and tried to hide that she was more upset than she should be.

"He's just so much like the boy I left back at Charleston... I don't know. I think I'm going to wait at least a week before I start really dating." Alexander mumbled. 

"He's just so much like the boy I left back at Charleston... I don't know. I think I'm going to wait at least a week before I start really dating." Alexander mumbled. 

She nodded and began to work when class started. She knew she shouldn't have gotten excited. She didn't have friends because everyone just thought she was a snobby rich kid. She would just pretend to be fine like she usually did.

She nodded and began to work when class started. She knew she shouldn't have gotten excited. She didn't have friends because everyone just thought she was a snobby rich kid. She would just pretend to be fine like she usually did.

"Hey..." Alexander smiled at her. "We still gonna hang out after school, right?"

As usual she just started to sketch, humming softly to herself.

Alexander wrote her a note and placed it on her desk. 

Hey, I'm really into you. But I'm also really into John. Would you be terribly upset if i didnt make anything official until I've sorted out my feelings?

Alexander wrote her a note and placed it on her desk. 

Hey, I'm really into you. But I'm also really into John. Would you be terribly upset if i didnt make anything official until I've sorted out my feelings?

She opened the note and didn't know quite how to react. How could he like her? No one besides her family spent time with her. That's perfectly alright. 

Thomas watched as the conversation unfolded between the two and tuned out what the teacher said, he heard all of this stuff, he waved to Eliza, forgetting to do that earlier. He wrote on notebook paper, "Rather be in France." And passed it to her. 

@Paint The Wind 

She decided to play a came with him. She wrote "Once upon a time.." on a paper and handed it to him. 

Alexander was confused for a moment. Then he smiled and finished the sentence. A beautiful young girl left her cottage to go to a fair. He passed the note to Eliza.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back