• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"I'm sorry." He mustered up the courage to try and ask him out. "Hey, want to go on a date sometime?"

Eliza heard this but didn't say anything, waiting for Alexander's response.

"Oh." Alexander was taken aback. "Um... maybe? Maybe after I settle in a little bit, this is my first day at this school..." Alexander didn't want to start off his school career by coming out. He wanted to make sure this wasn't an anti-LGBT school first.

"Oh." Alexander was taken aback. "Um... maybe? Maybe after I settle in a little bit, this is my first day at this school..." Alexander didn't want to start off his school career by coming out. He wanted to make sure this wasn't an anti-LGBT school first.

"Oh, okay. It's fine, don't worry." Damn it John.

Eliza held back a sigh, thinking that Alex might be gay and not wanting to tell her.

"Wait the hell up!" Burr ran, eventually running right along side Thomas. Ding! The bell had rang. "Thomas, youre lucky you and I have the same class this period." Burr muttered, forcing himself to run even faster until he reached his next class. 

Thomas started laughing, as he kept a short lead over Burr and entered the class. He opened the door and held it for him, then looked at the Teacher, "Sorry Ms.." he mumbled and sat down in an empty seat and motioned for Burr to sit next to him.

Hercules casually walked to chemistry class, with a late slip in his hand. He opened the door and handed it to the teacher with a smile, "Sorry teach.", he said almost apologetically and headed to his seat, which was behind John. He smirked as he saw a new kid, with very nice hair, he has to mention. Oh, and the fact they were writing non-stop. It was cute, in a way. He leaned forward and whispered in John's ear, "Nice catch~."

@Paint The Wind

Alexander took notes almost religiously throughout he class. He struggled in science a lot, so he made sure to try especially hard in his science courses. 

Eliza couldn't help but stare at Alexander occasionally throughout the class. He was really cute, and she loved it.

Hercules casually walked to chemistry class, with a late slip in his hand. He opened the door and handed it to the teacher with a smile, "Sorry teach.", he said almost apologetically and headed to his seat, which was behind John. He smirked as he saw a new kid, with very nice hair, he has to mention. Oh, and the fact they were writing non-stop. It was cute, in a way. He leaned forward and whispered in John's ear, "Nice catch~."

@Paint The Wind

John blushed a little and smiled at Hercules. "Not caught quite yet." he murmured.

Eliza couldn't help but stare at Alexander occasionally throughout the class. He was really cute, and she loved it.

John blushed a little and smiled at Hercules. "Not caught quite yet." he murmured.

Alexander tried to just focus on his work. It was nearly impossible to do so with two extremely attractive people on either side of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back