• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Mr. Washington spent the class doing the normal 1st day routine, handing out some slips, explaining what this class would cover, and as well as explaining the first assignment.

Alexander looked over the papers before filing them away in his folder. He started writing a draft of his essay in his journal, both excited and hesitant to write about it. 

Alexander looked over the papers before filing them away in his folder. He started writing a draft of his essay in his journal, both excited and hesitant to write about it. 

Washington looked at the students, most them looked tired or bored. "Alright, to get you all up, we're going to introduce ourselves. Starting with.." He said and looked at the class, then stopped at Burr.

@LennyTheMemeGod

Burrs eyes were locked into a book again, so it took him a few seconds to realize that Mr. Washington was standing in front of his seat. "I'm Aaron Burr. Nice to meet you all." Burr said, with some level of enthusiasm as he put his book away. 

Washington smiled as he introduced himself. "So why did you join the class, and tell us one thing about yourself." 

"It was fun. Went back to Virginia for a bit." He answered, Thomas liked talking to Eliza, she always seemed like the person he could just talk to for hours. 

--

"I'll allow it." Washington answered, "Speak up more, if you want to learn about words, the first step to that, is to speak up." 

SHe smiled cheerily as class had begun. She began to take notes and all that fun first day shit.

(HAH. Sorry this took so long. Internets currently a jerk, so I didn't write a very long reply)

"Well, I joined the class because I like reading and writing. I can sort of play the piano." Burr replied. 

"Thank you Mr. Burr. Let's see." He said as he walked over to Alexander's desk, "How about you." He said, again with a smile. He already knew the answer, but needed to get Alexander out of his shell.

@Alexander Hamilton

"Thank you Mr. Burr. Let's see." He said as he walked over to Alexander's desk, "How about you." He said, again with a smile. He already knew the answer, but needed to get Alexander out of his shell.

@Alexander Hamilton

Alexander took a minute to realize Washington was talking to him. He looked up from his notebook and nodded. He stood and looked at the class. "Alexander Hamilton. I joined because I.... like writing." Alexander figured saying why he really joined to the class would just isolate him. "And um... a fun fact? I speak French fluently." Alexander sat down and started writing again.

Alexander took a minute to realize Washington was talking to him. He looked up from his notebook and nodded. He stood and looked at the class. "Alexander Hamilton. I joined because I.... like writing." Alexander figured saying why he really joined to the class would just isolate him. "And um... a fun fact? I speak French fluently." Alexander sat down and started writing again.

(HAH. Sorry this took so long. Internets currently a jerk, so I didn't write a very long reply)

"Well, I joined the class because I like reading and writing. I can sort of play the piano." Burr replied. 

"Thank you Mr. Hamilton." He told him and walked from student repeating the process. Then once he was finished, he looked at the class, "I suppose I introduce myself. I'm Mr. Washington, I chose to teach this class to see the future authors, lawyers, politicians all come from here. I was also in the military for 11 years." He said and turned back to the board, and back to the first day stuff.

"Thank you Mr. Hamilton." He told him and walked from student repeating the process. Then once he was finished, he looked at the class, "I suppose I introduce myself. I'm Mr. Washington, I chose to teach this class to see the future authors, lawyers, politicians all come from here. I was also in the military for 11 years." He said and turned back to the board, and back to the first day stuff.

Hamilton looked up at Washington with an awed expression. Military? Hamilton was considering the military. But Washington didn't look like a soldier.... Hamilton shrugged and looked up at the clock, not really sure of when the period ended. 

Hamilton looked up at Washington with an awed expression. Military? Hamilton was considering the military. But Washington didn't look like a soldier.... Hamilton shrugged and looked up at the clock, not really sure of when the period ended. 

(Should we have the class end?)

Alexander jumped and instinctively balled his fists. Usually being bumped into ended in a fight where he was from. "Oh," Alexander lowered his fists. "S-sorry. hi."

Thomas took a step back, his hands still on his cane. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." Thomas replied. Then smiled, "Your the new kid aren't you?"

Thomas took a step back, his hands still on his cane. "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." Thomas replied. Then smiled, "Your the new kid aren't you?"

"Yeah, I'm n-" Alexander saw Eliza and his heart skipped a beat. He didn't notice his gape. "New... Alexander Hamilton. Nice to meet you." Alexander said ansentmindedly, his eyes still fixed on eliza. @Paint The Wind

Thomas rolled his eyes and walked off, he just wanted to find Burr at this point, eventually find him and putting on a hand on his shoulder. "Well, where are you off to all by yourself." He said with a yawn. 

@LennyTheMemeGod

Eliza stared a little as well. His eyes were so beautiful, she was enraptured. "Elizabeth Schuyler." You never use your full name, what's wrong with you?

Alexander couldn't find his words, and that scared him because he always new what to say. "Nice to meet you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back