• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

"Really? Wish they did that here.. It make everything so much easier."

"Well...." Alexander wanted to protest and tell him just how shit things were down in Nevis and Charleston, but he didn't. He didn't want to reveal his past to a guy he barely knew. "At least the teachers seem a bit nicer here."

"Well...." Alexander wanted to protest and tell him just how shit things were down in Nevis and Charleston, but he didn't. He didn't want to reveal his past to a guy he barely knew. "At least the teachers seem a bit nicer here."

"They can be, it seems like some teachers don't either care at times, or try to put little effort into their job." Thomas mumbled. "It annoys me.. and saying annoys is an understatement." 

"They can be, it seems like some teachers don't either care at times, or try to put little effort into their job." Thomas mumbled. "It annoys me.. and saying annoys is an understatement." 

Alexander nodded. None of the teachers he had growing up cared. "So..." Alexander scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Do you speak any languages?"

Alexander nodded. None of the teachers he had growing up cared. "So..." Alexander scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Do you speak any languages?"

"I'm learning French." Thomas answered,"What about you?" He asked and stretched, not caring about the teacher's glare.

"I'm learning French." Thomas answered,"What about you?" He asked and stretched, not caring about the teacher's glare.

"Oh, I'm fluent in French. I'm also learning Spanish and I'm thinking about starting Russian or German." Alexander smiled. "It's nice that you're learning French though, it's a great language to learn."

"Oh, I'm fluent in French. I'm also learning Spanish and I'm thinking about starting Russian or German." Alexander smiled. "It's nice that you're learning French though, it's a great language to learn."

Thomas was taken back by the amount of languages he learned or wanted to learn. "Good for you, continue doing it though."

She smiled kindly at him and walked to their next class.

Angelica Schuyler was looking forward to a nice day of school in which she could sleep through half of her classes. Instead, she sees her younger sister holding hands with a scruffy-looking hoodlum. She started towards them, anger in her eyes, but she stopped when she actually saw him. Intelligent eyes in a hunger-panted frame... "Eliza!" Angelica said brightly. 

Angelica Schuyler was looking forward to a nice day of school in which she could sleep through half of her classes. Instead, she sees her younger sister holding hands with a scruffy-looking hoodlum. She started towards them, anger in her eyes, but she stopped when she actually saw him. Intelligent eyes in a hunger-panted frame... "Eliza!" Angelica said brightly. 

"Hi Angelica!"

"Hi Angelica!"

Alexander's eyes widened at Angelica. "Oh my-- hello!' Alexander smiled, offering a hand. "Alexander Hamilton!"

Angelica Schuyler took his hand. "My name is Angelica Schuyler." She smiled and then took Eliza's hand as well. "How's your first day?"

She nodded. "Alexander, the class is down the hall to the left if you don't want to wait." She then walked with her sister. "What's up?"

"Who is that boy?" Angelica asked, looking into her sisters eyes. Alexander walked off towards class but sent back a smile at Eliza, hoping to catch her glance before he turned the corner. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back