• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hamilton AU [REBOOT]

Alexander looked at the Sharpies with awe. "How on earth did you get that many Sharpies?" Alexander asked, amused by this outlandish Frenchman.

Lafayette was about to reply, but squeaked at the arrival of one of his friends, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Laurens!" He exclaimed happily casually shoving aside all the sharpies. He snickered under his breath, though felt his stomach churn.

Lafayette was about to reply, but squeaked at the arrival of one of his friends, grinning from ear to ear. 

"Laurens!" He exclaimed happily casually shoving aside all the sharpies. He snickered under his breath, though felt his stomach churn.

(OMG LAURFAYETTE?!!?!)

Alexander smiled at John. "Hey, John." Alexander said back. He hugged Eliza around the waist and pulled her closer into his side.

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

John was a little upset when he saw this and he looked down.

John smiled and waved. "Hey MJ."

She smiled and kissed his cheek.

John smiled and waved. "Hey MJ."

Alexander smiled at her and kissed her temple. He opened his notebook and pulled a pen out of his pocket. "so... MJ, John, Angelica, Eliza... tell me a bit about the school!" He smiled at them and started to write.

"Dunno. Everything? What is the principal like, how are our teams, stuff like that."

When noticing his friends sadness, he immediately slid out of his seat and over to John's other side, with his lunch of course. He made a face of a kicked puppy at John, before getting distracted by Hamilton's questions.

"Legacy Line is great as always!" Of course he'd say that since he's on the dance team. Ahh well.

When noticing his friends sadness, he immediately slid out of his seat and over to John's other side, with his lunch of course. He made a face of a kicked puppy at John, before getting distracted by Hamilton's questions.

"Legacy Line is great as always!" Of course he'd say that since he's on the dance team. Ahh well.

"Legacy line?" He asked, confused.

"Legacy line?" He asked, confused.

"Dance team." He answered, twirling a strand of hair before looking into what he had to eat. Of course, Croque-Monsieur with cheese sauce and a lightly dressed salad to the side. And grapes, he liked grapes a lot. 

He casually rolled a grape in front of Laurens, determined to have the fruit cheer him up.

"Dance team." He answered, twirling a strand of hair before looking into what he had to eat. Of course, Croque-Monsieur with cheese sauce and a lightly dressed salad to the side. And grapes, he liked grapes a lot. 

He casually rolled a grape in front of Laurens, determined to have the fruit cheer him up.

John smiled a little at MJ. "Thanks." he said softly.

John smiled a little at MJ. "Thanks." he said softly.

Alexander smiled at John. He felt a little guilty. After all, he did say he wanted to wait to date anyone. But he was so in love with Eliza he couldn't really care. He started writing in his notebook, not really sure what he was writing but just throwing the words in his head onto a page.

He casually dipped his sandwich before eating, crossing his legs and glancing between the two suspiciously. The tension was more than a little thick.

"Do either of you even have lunch??"

He casually dipped his sandwich before eating, crossing his legs and glancing between the two suspiciously. The tension was more than a little thick.

"Do either of you even have lunch??"

"Don't eat lunch." Alexander mumbled. "I have too much work to do."

"I had a sandwich but I ate it already."

He looked at Laurens, casually wrapping an arm around his friend. He ignored all the stigma about friendships and was all for comfort. 

"If you need anything just ask!" He didn't want his friends to be upset, like, ever. 

Next thing you know, Lafayette was cutting off a part of his sandwich, dropping it in front of Alexander. "Not on my watch." He demanded, crossing his arms with an offended hmph.

"I had a sandwich but I ate it already."

"Eat. Now." Eliza shared her lunch with him.

"Oh Jesus." Alexander groaned. "Guys, stop. I've never eaten lunch, I don't need lunch, thank you but I'm fine." He pushed the food away and kept writing. A lock of his black hair fell in front of his face. 

He looked at Laurens, casually wrapping an arm around his friend. He ignored all the stigma about friendships and was all for comfort. 

"If you need anything just ask!" He didn't want his friends to be upset, like, ever. 

John could feel his face getting warm and he almost started crying. He forced tears back. "I need to go to the bathroom." he said softly, standing up and walking away quickly. He went to the bathroom and cried softly.

"Oh Jesus." Alexander groaned. "Guys, stop. I've never eaten lunch, I don't need lunch, thank you but I'm fine." He pushed the food away and kept writing. A lock of his black hair fell in front of his face. 

"Please?" Eliza said softly.

John could feel his face getting warm and he almost started crying. He forced tears back. "I need to go to the bathroom." he said softly, standing up and walking away quickly. He went to the bathroom and cried softly.

"Please?" Eliza said softly.

Alexander heard John leave and he looked up. "John?" He put down his pen and closed his notebook. "I'll be right back." Alexander ran after John. 

He watched his friend leave, unsure what he did wrong. He figured it'd be better to let the kid be, settling for stuffing his face with his sandwich.

He drank the cheese sauce, sometimes people wondered what was wrong with him. 

"Food is important? Not eating makes you grumpy, more prone to sadness, tired, and all sorts of other things!" He listed, taking this onto a personal level; though was now mainly talking to the girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexander heard John leave and he looked up. "John?" He put down his pen and closed his notebook. "I'll be right back." Alexander ran after John. 

John didn't respond and he leaned against the wall and cried softly. He was angry at himself for getting so upset, but no one had showed any interest in him before and he felt like he would never be enough.

John didn't respond and he leaned against the wall and cried softly. He was angry at himself for getting so upset, but no one had showed any interest in him before and he felt like he would never be enough.

"john." Alexander said softly, approaching and gently taking John's hands in his. "John, don't cry, please don't cry."

He watched his friend leave, unsure what he did wrong. He figured it'd be better to let the kid be, settling for stuffing his face with his sandwich.

He drank the cheese sauce, sometimes people wondered what was wrong with him. 

"Food is important? Not eating makes you grumpy, more prone to sadness, tired, and all sorts of other things!" He listed, taking this onto a personal level; though was now mainly talking to the girls.

Eliza sighed softly. "I'll try and get him to eat."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back