• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Kazehana said:
Oh. Lol yeah that's the only thing I've noticed tbh
Well at least you're moving out right?
Yes and no. I'll be in a dorm, but my parents will live less than 10 mins away.

Rip me

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Yes and no. I'll be in a dorm, but my parents will live less than 10 mins away.
Rip me
Lol have fun with that xD

I live 2 hours away so I don't have that problem. Yay in state tuition xD

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Cyrus curled an arm around Archie, holding him closer and giving a sigh of contentment. For the first time in a good while, he was totally relaxed and not worrying about a single thing. He didn't know why it took Archie for this to happen, but hell, whatever works. Though he couldn't help but notice how the scientist was just staring at his tentacles. The hybrid presumed he was also concerned about certain compatibility issues, but that would happen when the time comes. Yet Cyrus couldn't help but think of how the moment would go down. His first instinct told him to just tear off his arm and throw it at Archie. Yet the human part of him realized that would be rather horrifying and probably traumatize poor Archie. So detachment and telling the guy to literally go fuck himself was out of the question.
@Kazehana
This is becoming a problem xD

Kazehana said:
Lmao really? xD
This is one of I think 2(?) male characters that I even have
Allow me to name.

Duke Valencia, Aldrich Valencia, Leon Savage, Damon Siskind, Byron Goldstein, Josef Heilberg, Marcel Charbonneau, Mun Blackwood, Pagan Jäger, Robin Watson, Lynx Voltaire, Roy King, Hunter Flynn, Merrick Brooks, Hans Vogel, Kane Graham, Beherit (no last name, as with the next few), Azaldir, Majarkhon, Nytarus, Ferazfyl, Saleos, Inigo Frost, Jack Krüger, and, of course, our lovely Cyrus Fontaine. Who originally didn't have tentacles, but hey.

And they're all gay.

And I also noticed how many Germans I have.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Allow me to name.
Duke Valencia, Aldrich Valencia, Leon Savage, Damon Siskind, Byron Goldstein, Josef Heilberg, Marcel Charbonneau, Mun Blackwood, Pagan Jäger, Robin Watson, Lynx Voltaire, Roy King, Hunter Flynn, Merrick Brooks, Hans Vogel, Kane Graham, Beherit (no last name, as with the next few), Azaldir, Majarkhon, Nytarus, Ferazfyl, Saleos, Inigo Frost, Jack Krüger, and, of course, our lovely Cyrus Fontaine. Who originally didn't have tentacles, but hey.

And they're all gay.

And I also noticed how many Germans I have.
Oh my. You must do this more than me xD

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Eh, 2 years-ish. Maybe longer. I got a lot of dead forgotten characters, but they're either cats or based off David Bowie
Lol what xD

I did it for a very short time years ago and then this site lol

Kazehana said:
Lol what xD
I did it for a very short time years ago and then this site lol
I had an RP partner who was also my gf for 2 years, then shit happened. Long story short: look for the fucking red flags.

Kazehana said:
I've never had a relationship .-.
I wanna be edgy and say it's pain but nah. Relationships can be fun. And shit. They're just there, nothing exciting, you're not missing out on much tbh

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I wanna be edgy and say it's pain but nah. Relationships can be fun. And shit. They're just there, nothing exciting, you're not missing out on much tbh
I know I choose not to be in one. Sounds like a hassle if there's no marriage so

My internet is having problems and I don't wanna post on my phone ;-;

I'm also kinda tipsy so I keep getting dozzy and disoriented. But I can't sit down because there's nothing I can do on the computer. Send help

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh the good old days.
I miss him too Kayzo, I miss him too ;n;

[/QUOTE]
Their love never blossomed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back