• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Kayzo said:
You've always had sexy legs
0-0 You're awake. Plz post. I need to sleep in like an hour!?~…. :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
What if Amber and Sierra really do choose to adopt Sariko, but they can't because of her condition, like the doctors won't let them or something~ QwQ That would be something for after all these tripping emergencies get covered~ xD :3 :D X3 xD
@Kayzo
I wouldn't be against adopting her tbh. That'd be really cute. But if they didn't Amber would be super sad

Kazehana said:
Yes! Finally! I can't wait to slip them on
I worked really hard dammit :o
Good for you :) I wish I had your determination xD I don't have a bike either but I have taken up running a bit.

Kayzo said:
I wouldn't be against adopting her tbh. That'd be really cute. But if they didn't Amber would be super sad
Ikr?~…. :3 :D X3 xD They're already like a strange family of sorts~

Kayzo said:
You've always had sexy legs
But you don't know that D:

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]Good for you :) I wish I had your determination xD I don't have a bike either but I have taken up running a bit.

[/QUOTE]
I only did it because my dad was running and he wanted me to go with. I put far less effort into it than he did lmao

Kazehana said:
I only did it because my dad was running and he wanted me to go with. I put far less effort into it than he did lmao
Lol well I wish I could ride a bike xD

Kazehana said:
Your hands were sexy so I only imagine your legs are too

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]I just don't own a bike :(

[/QUOTE]
I'm using my mom's hehe

I need to get one for college though, as I'm living off campus next year D:

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]I live in the dorms at my college :P

[/QUOTE]
I absolutely hate living in dorms. Worst experience for me >_<

Kazehana said:
My experience wasn't bad last year. Then 2 of my roommates (There are 4 people living there) left. One went back to Brazil the other graduated. We got 2 new ones and they were buddies and partied til 4 am everyday. It kept me up and the other roommate from last year decided to side with them on everything so I was always locked in my room and it took a toll on my mental health so I moved to a different dorm room.

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]My experience wasn't bad last year. Then 2 of my roommates (There are 4 people living there) left. One went back to Brazil the other graduated. We got 2 new ones and they were buddies and partied til 4 am everyday. It kept me up and the other roommate from last year decided to side with them on everything so I was always locked in my room and it took a toll on my mental health so I moved to a different dorm room.

[/QUOTE]
Mine's community living so we lived in closets and had one bathroom for the entire floor. I could not handle that at all lol

Kazehana said:
Mine's community living so we lived in closets and had one bathroom for the entire floor. I could not handle that at all lol
I was lucky with my building complex, but not so lucky with roommates :P

Kazehana said:
Yikes, I'm required to dorm next year.

And I've been doing this roommate search thing and I match with p much nobody because nobody in the Bible Belt wants to room with a liberal, gay, atheist trans man.

I call myself a republican nightmare.

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Yikes, I'm required to dorm next year.
And I've been doing this roommate search thing and I match with p much nobody because nobody in the Bible Belt wants to room with a liberal, gay, atheist trans man.

I call myself a republican nightmare.
*raises hand* I'm... Going.. to church today?? Anyways it annoys me that most christian people hate lgbtq's to the point of... I mean, look what happened in florida! The bible says we should forgive and love the sinner(which I don't think you are but yeah.... ) Well I mean I don't know what its like to be you cuz I'm straight but the whole point of this rant is....!!!

(to be continued)

One day mitch will reply, instead of teasing me with his hype cookies~…. :3 :D X3 xD @Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back