• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

TheHappyPikachu said:
A hybrid could know medicine, it'd be interested to have somewhat of a lazy N.E.E.T prodigy child~…. :3 :D X3 xD
But given the apparently hectic medical needs, Quinn wouldn't have a whole lot of time to teach anyone. Tbh I think nursing might be the most anyone else could do

I would have made him medical if I knew this rp would require so much medical attention

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Cyrus wanted to believe Archie. He really and truly did want to believe he was safe and that this guy wanted to keep him safe. But he couldn't dwell on his thoughts of mistrust any longer after he noticed the scientist become limp. Shit. The hybrid completely forgot how strong he could actually be. Ok, stay calm, don't panic. He loosened his grip around Archie, making sure that he was definitely unconscious. "Ok fuck uh..." He looked around, not having an inkling of what to do in this situation. He hoisted the scientist over his shoulder, carrying him back to his apartment.
And does he wake up along the way or can we assume Cyrus makes the journey back to the apartment?

@Kazehana
Assume

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Oh lord

[/QUOTE]
0-0

Can I just say that with all my characters I designate them a song that I write posts with most of the time or base their stores/personalities on…. Sariko 2.0 (This Sariko) one is freakin' sad, her backstory is almost entirely based on it, I'll give the link and you guys can have a go deciphering it if you want~ QwQ :3 :D X3 xD

[media]

[/media]

Sgt Gomez]When will Blake get the USB Drive? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16600-thehappypikachu/ said:
@TheHappyPikachu[/URL] @Mitchs98
xD Well, when they run back I presume? It's actually something happy, don't worry!~ And rather cute. :3

[QUOTE="Sgt Gomez]oh ok lol good :)

[/QUOTE]
xD it's pretty darn adorable and funny~…. It'll bring a much needed comedic moment to this RP~…. :3 :D X3 xD

Sgt Gomez]Well then get them over to us xD [/QUOTE] xD I have to wait on ether @Kayzo or [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] to reply first~…. "^w^ :3 :D X3 xD

Schadenfreudmeh said:
"Oh, you're just saying that. Or not. Because I truly am a work of art." While Cyrus did like boosting his own ego, he couldn't help but feel like he was faking his own words. Like he didn't truly believe himself to be all that. The hybrid shrugged off the negative thoughts, trying to keep them at bay. He followed Archie to the living room, watching him stack his cards curiously. "Archie..." He began speaking after a long moment of silence. "Do you think this entire thing with hybrids could ever be... Reversed? Is it possible at all for me to be completely human again?" He asked as casually as he possibly could. But with such a weighty question, he couldn't help but feel self conscious and terrible. The hybrid kind of felt like Ariel with the whole Little Mermaid thing, just wanting some legs and to chill out in the human world. And he envied the other hybrids who had just sprouted cute animal ears or other minor changes, almost to the point where it was a sort of painful jealousy.
@Kazehana
@Mitchs98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back