• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

TheHappyPikachu said:
One day, after the many, many, many, many perilous hours of waiting, battling both storms, mountains, fields of green and the darkness depths of the northern caves…. The brave warrior female still awaited the reply of @Kayzo
I was waiting on @Kayzo

TheHappyPikachu said:
One day, after the many, many, many, many perilous hours of waiting, battling both storms, mountains, fields of green and the darkness depths of the northern caves…. The brave warrior female still awaited the reply of @Kayzo
It's like, 10:45. Give me a few.

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Quinn is all calm, or at least I'm trying to make her so, and I'm just like "FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK"

[/QUOTE]
xD Irk, I'm not gonna make anything happen to Sariko for a while till' things calm down~…. She's not very good with medicine though, but one would generally assume that given she's probably forgotten hat a bandaid is~…. xD :3 :D X3 xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Quinn is all calm, or at least I'm trying to make her so, and I'm just like "FUUUUCCCCKKKKKK"

[/QUOTE]
there made it so its not stressful

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Where were the other doctors??

[/QUOTE]
Presumably, there aren't any? There are only 4 scientists, and she's the only one with medical background

Kazehana said:
Presumably, there aren't any? There are only 4 scientists, and she's the only one with medical background
I'm almost tempted to make another character that is one~….. :3 :D X3 xD

Kazehana said:
We can't have any more scientists though
A hybrid could know medicine, it'd be interested to have somewhat of a lazy N.E.E.T prodigy child~…. :3 :D X3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back