• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Yikes, I'm required to dorm next year.
And I've been doing this roommate search thing and I match with p much nobody because nobody in the Bible Belt wants to room with a liberal, gay, atheist trans man.

I call myself a republican nightmare.
A+

The bible belt is a wonderful place isn't it d:

All my shirts are in the wash and I'm not home alone. Rip

Never mind. Found one

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get a reply in the next five minuets whilst I clean my teeth I'll be really happy. Because then I have to sleep. And I remembered I had art class tomorrow and got super happy!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

@Kayzo

Kazehana said:
Oh. That sucks lol
I think you use toothpaste to get blood out of clothes? Maybe baking soda?
Your signature says Printemps in it, like the LL group :)

Kazehana said:
Oh. That sucks lol
I think you use toothpaste to get blood out of clothes? Maybe baking soda?
T-Tooth-…. paste?~…. 0-0 Welp. Ya' got it right the second time~…. And In fact you run blood under cool water, if it's too cold it won't work but if it's warm the blood will stain. Do not question this knowledge I am female and I have my reasons. 0-0

Schadenfreudmeh said:
Help me, my parents are slowly becoming racist just by moving here
I've lived in the same state my whole life. I've never seen my parents be racist. Well, except for this one time my mom was surprised that the "Kenyan" people didn't finish first in a foot race. That was awkward

Kazehana said:
I've lived in the same state my whole life. I've never seen my parents be racist. Well, except for this one time my mom was surprised that the "Kenyan" people didn't finish first in a foot race. That was awkward
Yikes.

And I'd rather not repeat what my parents say so :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back