• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern H.Y.B.R.I D Haven

Schadenfreudmeh said:
I feel like bringing in another character. But I'm not sure who to drag into this.
Someone who can interact with someone BESIDES Archie?~…. Seriously, I look thorough you guys posts to find the ones significant to me~…. :3 :D X3 xD YOU TWO NEED TO RE-JOIN THE MAIN GROUPS.

@Schadenfreudmeh

TheHappyPikachu said:
Someone who can interact with someone BESIDES Archie?~…. Seriously, I look thorough you guys posts to find the ones significant to me~…. :3 :D X3 xD YOU TWO NEED TO RE-JOIN THE MAIN GROUPS.
@Schadenfreudmeh
IKR?

Kazehana said:
xD Come find- SOMEONE. Just stop interacting with each other for a bit~…. I' a fast poster and I get one or two from Mitch and Kayzo a day because they do swap posting~…. Meaning if Kayzo doesn't post but Mitch is on he won't post but then Kayzo will post and Mitch won't be on!?~ ( .-. The struggles~…. xD )

TheHappyPikachu said:
xD Come find- SOMEONE. Just stop interacting with each other for a bit~…. I' a fast poster and I get one or two from Mitch and Kayzo a day because they do swap posting~…. Meaning if Kayzo doesn't post but Mitch is on he won't post but then Kayzo will post and Mitch won't be on!?~ ( .-. The struggles~…. xD )
My issue is that they wouldn't have too much of a reason to find anyone. They were warned to not go near the forest, and they have no reason to go to the hospital. Those are the only two places where anyone really is .-.

I was just banking on the second day starting soon, and it's not happening ;-;

This is why I want a centralized plot

Kazehana said:
My issue is that they wouldn't have too much of a reason to find anyone. They were warned to not go near the forest, and they have no reason to go to the hospital. Those are the only two places where anyone really is .-.
I was just banking on the second day starting soon, and it's not happening ;-;

This is why I want a centralized plot
Well, Me , Kayzo and Mitch's group are in a building area near the hospital, Beach and Forrest~…. I dunno~ Go get cake or something. xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Well, Me , Kayzo and Mitch's group are in a building area near the hospital, Beach and Forrest~…. I dunno~ Go get cake or something. xD
HmmMmmMMmmmm I'll try :o

He's gotta soak first though

Kazehana said:
HmmMmmMMmmmm I'll try :o
He's gotta soak first though
0-0 Soak?~…. As in, like, take a bath?~ xD Fancy-pants~….. :3 :D X3 xD

Kazehana said:
He has to or else he will dry out because, you know, octopus xD
xD Oh, yeah~…. For some strange reason I kept thinking of him as one of the scientists. 0-0 xD :3 :D X3 xD

Kayzo said:
I have my chemistry final today and I'm bad at chemistry. Though I know enough about it to tell that there is some chemistry between us ;)
-.- #thecringeisreal

I'm waiting for you Kayzo because then I can link us up with Blake, Quinn's nurse and Ciri's group and there'll be more options of replying~ not to mention the others in the hospital!~ :3 :D X3 xD

@Kayzo

TheHappyPikachu said:
I'm waiting for you Kayzo because then I can link us up with Blake, Quinn's nurse and Ciri's group and there'll be more options of replying~ not to mention the others in the hospital!~ :3 :D X3 xD
@Kayzo
Well I have finals so replying will have to wait. I'll try to make something in the car.

Kayzo said:
Well I have finals so replying will have to wait. I'll try to make something in the car.
xD It's all good, no rush~ I probably won't reply until morning though!!!!!~ :3 :D X3 xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back