• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gravity falls. The new Mysteries

The Unamed Character

Queen of the Damned
If you are part of Gravity falls fandom or even heard of it you know it is a show that takes place in Gravity falls Ohio. It is one of the most mysterious places in america and is home to many different creatures of all shapes, sizes, and species.

Many people do not know of these creatures to be real because they live deep in the woods. There is also a rumor of a strange boy band in the woods. There are six journals now also.

Join if you enjoy this kind of rp and I hope you have fun.

So kid, You ready to make a deal?

Last edited by a moderator:
Michi was playing at the arcade. She had a bag of quarters wrapped around her belt loop. She was playing "Fight Fighters" and wasnt doing too bad. She had been there for at least an hour playing various games.

Levi was walking in town, just having a casual stroll while he thought about whatever came to mind. He walked by the arcade and decided to go play since he had a few dollars on himself that he could spare. He went inside and got 20 quarters from his 5 dollars. He looked around, trying to decide what game to play. He saw someone playing Fight Fighters and decided to go watch.

Michi had lost her round of The game. She got off of it and turned around. She took a step and instantly ran into a guy that had been watching her play. "Oof..." She grunted "S-sorry about that..."

GeoStone said:
"Oh, it's fine. Really, it was my fault." He smiled and stuck out his hand. "Nice to meet you. I am Leviticus."
Michi smiled "Im Michi....Nice to meet ya Levity..... Levita... Is it ok if I call you Levi?" She asked

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi smiled "Im Michi....Nice to meet ya Levity..... Levita... Is it ok if I call you Levi?" She asked

[/QUOTE]
He giggled a little "Of course." He said with a smile.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"Thanks. Are you new here Levi? Havent seen you around town..." Michi asked with her head cocked.

[/QUOTE]
Anais walked by looking lost and practically jumped at every footsteps. She darted into the arcade and did her best to find someplace to calm down. She took a couple breaths then noticed two people talking. She began taking a couple of hesitant steps forward. "E-excuse me? Are you gonna play that?" She asked pointing to the "Fight Fighters" machine. "But I can just find another game and let you play first," She said as she turned to the boy.

NekoNekoNyan said:
Anais walked by looking lost and practically jumped at every footsteps. She darted into the arcade and did her best to find someplace to calm down. She took a couple breaths then noticed two people talking. She began taking a couple of hesitant steps forward. "E-excuse me? Are you gonna play that?" She asked pointing to the "Fight Fighters" machine. "But I can just find another game and let you play first," She said as she turned to the boy.
Michi giggled "I just finished" she said with a smile and flipped her a quarter "Help yourself"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Michi giggled "I just finished" she said with a smile and flipped her a quarter "Help yourself"

[/QUOTE]
"Merci!" Anais exclaimed as she took her place. She put in the quarter and her face lit up. Although, she appeared to be doing quite badly. "Wow! We never had this back in France! It was just cafés everywhere we turned!" Her face fell but she quickly fixed it and focused on the game making sure the quarter wouldnt go to waste.

NekoNekoNyan said:
"Merci!" Anais exclaimed as she took her place. She put in the quarter and her face lit up. Although, she appeared to be doing quite badly. "Wow! We never had this back in France! It was just cafés everywhere we turned!" Her face fell but she quickly fixed it and focused on the game making sure the quarter wouldnt go to waste.
Michi came over to her "Try this.... 'up up down down left right B A'..." She said "It is an awesome combo"

"Merci! Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Anais Von Schmitt. As a thank you gift, i'll have to bake some macaroons which is a plys for both of us," Anais said with a smile.

NekoNekoNyan said:
"Merci! Ah! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Anais Von Schmitt. As a thank you gift, i'll have to bake some macaroons which is a plys for both of us," Anais said with a smile.
Michi smiled "I mean you can if you want..." she said with a shrug and a smile

"It is a must. I mean its a thing I do. Though..I dont really have a stove..or a home. I kinda came here blindly," Anais said as she rubbed her arm.

NekoNekoNyan said:
"It is a must. I mean its a thing I do. Though..I dont really have a stove..or a home. I kinda came here blindly," Anais said as she rubbed her arm.
"Hm....." Michi thought "I dont know if my parents would let you stay with us...."

Stratos was walking through the woods carelessly when he stumbled upon a place names "the arcade" he was confused on what it was so he walked into it in his normal form and looked around and saw many kids and adults, to bad none were his age "well....hmmm what exactly do I do in this.....arcade?" He said confused about the word in general.

Anais nodded. "I can't thank you enough. We've only just met and your being so kind to me. Maybe some good luck will come your way. "

ayumukatsuchia said:
Stratos was walking through the woods carelessly when he stumbled upon a place names "the arcade" he was confused on what it was so he walked into it in his normal form and looked around and saw many kids and adults, to bad none were his age "well....hmmm what exactly do I do in this.....arcade?" He said confused about the word in general.
Michi looked at him "Have you lived under a rock all your life?" she asked as she flipped a quarter at him "Put this into one of the games and you can play it"

Anais turned her attention to the new face. "Bonjour! Hello!" She then looked to Michi and nodded.

Stratos growled slightly like a fox and looked at one of the games and stood there putting the coin into the machine and looked at the game "now what...?" He said still confused as a game named 'fight fighters' was on a character select menu and Stratos chose the main hero and just stood confused as he was getting beat up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back