• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

So the rain will finally gone, we'll see all the obstacles in our way?

Sorry, on a roll with music puns.

I feel it would be a little out of order for Zakai to run over and give them a hug :/ But he really would, if that were permittable.

On another note. AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!

Thanks Kyero!

RubyRose said:
I feel it would be a little out of order for Zakai to run over and give them a hug :/ But he really would, if that were permittable.
On another note. AWESOME!! AWESOME!! AWESOME!!

Thanks Kyero!
The All Mother could use a hug and would welcome it literally with open arms.

poor thing, heres what we do, screw the rest of the story lets just all gather together for a big group hug. defeat the darkness with the power of FRIENDSHIP~! okay i ran out of colors on the rainbow but still the thought counts.

Don'tchyea wish us good luck when your in control of our destiny yo :P

Sorry that took so long. I didn't get notifications for your posts.

Anyway, I have answered questions and provided as much detail as I can for everyone in that post.

Have at it!

we should wait a little bit for our dear friends, i was about to give a big ol' hearty hello to the others but I think i should wait for the others.

man the hype train has me running today, glad I chose to be a monk... well.. the ONLY monk now that i think of it, hard to preach the faith when your the only man who can.

[QUOTE="Horizon King]Oh dear, gone for two days and the world has already been engulfed in darkness.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed it has.

Alright, I'll get to a reply this night, got a lot to do today, so expect it in 5 or so hours.

Just entered a couple pieces of music to Music Pipeline's International Music Competition. I don't hold any delusions about actually placing, but all entrants receive notes on their submissions from industry professionals so it's going to be awesome! Please wish me luck guys!

In the meantime, if anyone hasn't reacted to the All Mother and All Father's latest wall of text then please do so. I will be waiting for everyone to say their piece before proceeding.

Good luck, wish I had something to do these days.

Lack of nearby work and lack of a car can do that. However I will be going for my security guard lisence so I may have another avenue of work to pursue.

I had a thought in the last post. Getting together is good and all, but we can't just go wandering blindly. So I told ya'll where we were, and going to head to... doubt the horde ATE the road as they went so the trail should be still there, village less so, but ruins no doubt lived.

Orikanyo said:
Good luck, wish I had something to do these days.
Lack of nearby work and lack of a car can do that. However I will be going for my security guard lisence so I may have another avenue of work to pursue.

I had a thought in the last post. Getting together is good and all, but we can't just go wandering blindly. So I told ya'll where we were, and going to head to... doubt the horde ATE the road as they went so the trail should be still there, village less so, but ruins no doubt lived.
We're not wandering blindly, for the most part. The All Mother and All Father told us where we need to go. It's up to us how we get there, but all of us now have a destination in mind.

If you think your character would want to organize a more immediate plan of cohesion and uniformity so everyone goes to the same place and then goes to the island where the Breach is as a group, then that's fine with me. But we're not going blind. We know what needs doing and where. We should be all right.

true, southern islands, but to group together before hand leaves more room to rally and get a safer journey.

thats the thoughts I'm having, and retroactively, having cal'vina have.

Orikanyo said:
true, southern islands, but to group together before hand leaves more room to rally and get a safer journey.

thats the thoughts I'm having, and retroactively, having cal'vina have.
That's fair.

If you want Cal'vina to suggest such a path then you're welcome to have him do so.

Already did~! mentioning where they were and heading towards Illres first, to atleast center themselves and possibly salvage something.

Orikanyo said:
Already did~! mentioning where they were and heading towards Illres first, to atleast center themselves and possibly salvage something.
DAMN THIS SITE'S POOR NOTIFICATION SYSTEM!!!

Ohohohohohoho~!

Sorry, new avatar has me at a whimsy, also being up at 2 in the morning~! With ice cream, cookies and cream~!

Hey, I may be unable to post anything today, perhaps tomorrow. Just letting you know :) And don't feel like you have to wait! The way things are right now, you can easily go another round without me :)

Alrigtht, i was mainly waiting for yea, not so say "hurr durr hurry up you but" or anything, just didn't want to rush.

So... wait... just want to clear something...

When we're sent back to Earth we're going to be sent back to the places we died at? Not all together as a group?

RubyRose said:
So... wait... just want to clear something...
When we're sent back to Earth we're going to be sent back to the places we died at? Not all together as a group?
That is correct.

The All Father and All Mother don't want to draw any further attention to what they're doing than necessary. If they use their power to do anything more than wipe the hordes as best they can to mask the power used to revive us, the Mother of Light and Life will take notice and surprise will no longer be on our side.

They haven't said this yet because nobody's asked. But now you know OOC.

Ohhhh... Gotcha.

I may have Zakai ask about that then, to clarify in game but I wanted to know now so that I didn't spend time trying to figure out where everyone is just to realize that 'hey, they're all being sent back together' you know?

Thanks Kyero :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back