• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Working on Zakai's as well :P This is... there's a lot of things... I don't even know how to do this I've never killed a character before and I'm crying :P I know they're coming back BUT THEY'RE DYING FIRST!

I've done it a few times, the angry death of swearing vengeance seemed like a good one this time around.

We will have our vengeance!

Falling.jpg

Thank you! I am not awesome, but if I ever make anything good it is because I get inspiration from people who are awesome! For example the roleplayers in this thread :D

No why must you do this to my eyes!

T^T It so beautifull envelops the emotions of hopelessness and puts it in the setting of this story. GAHHHHH IT'S SO ON POINT. YOu nailed it. You really, really nailed it. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for making. Thanks for existing, Wavebird <3

Also, you did that really quick, well done!

Glad to see everyone working so hard to kill the characters they made!

... Actually, no I'm not. But it's a very, very important plot device for this RP which will explain why our characters will seek each other out in the wake of their deaths so it must happen.

I promise you will all enjoy what happens next once everyone's been deadified!

Thank you, I did my best xD I just thought as she died lying in bed rather than going down fighting, that it might be a little uneventful.

How's it going with Zakai? You need a hug? ^-^ @RubyRose

You've got this~ I'm gonna tell you a REALLY bad joke to cheer you up xD

What do you call fake spaghetti?

An impasta :o

You are a beautiful human being and that was an awesomely bad joke. It did get me to laugh (rather bad thing because I'm in class and it got a few weird looks) but thanks Zelda18 :3

Heh, you're one of the few people to ever laugh at one of my jokes then xD

RIP in peace Zakai (and all the other lovely characters) </3

D'aw :(

People tend to miss my jokes too. My Portfolio finishes on a piece titled 'The Finisher' and I have to point out how funny I am before people catch onto it :P So I can relate.

Thanks though, Zelda- I feel a lot better now :)

Don't ya'll worry, about a thing!

Cause every little thing.

is gona be alright.

RubyRose said:
Is that everyone?
Also, Fjalar gets to come back too, right? O.o
Only those characters you submitted will be returning. Your sidekicks, steed, and friends?

Not so much.

Sorry.

RubyRose said:
( :o )(.A.)(TAT)
I know. I'm sorry.

But trust me when I say this: All is not lost for those who have been left behind. Their story is not yet finished either.

Dammit Kyero, this roleplay is freakin' awesome. I'm super excited to find out where this is all leadinnnnnnggggg!

Also, seriously, thanks for putting in the effort that you do. This is fantastic and yes... it's just... this is so awesome :3 Thank you

Well, atleast i got Petunia's last moments in, died the way he lived, hungry and apathetic.

RubyRose said:
Dammit Kyero, this roleplay is freakin' awesome. I'm super excited to find out where this is all leadinnnnnnggggg!
Also, seriously, thanks for putting in the effort that you do. This is fantastic and yes... it's just... this is so awesome :3 Thank you
I do my best. Thank you for being a part of it.

I'm working on the post which will help everyone see the Light as we speak.

It should be up within the next five to ten minutes so hold tight. All will be made clear shortly.

There you have it my Children... Speak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back