• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Wavebird said:
Okay, so I've been trying to find time to write, but it is impossible for me to come around right now. I've been feeling very bad to leave this story hanging, but the truth is that life is very busy and I have a few other projects that demand my spare-time attention right now. I wish that this RP continues despite the fact that I am not posting actively. This RP is great and it would be a shame if it came to an early end! I promise that I will do my very best to get a post up soon, but I can't guarantee anything as of now. You guys can feel free to disregard my characters for a while, or you can take over them, have them killed or whatever works. Really, don't wait for me.
Sorry.
Sorry to hear that Wavebird.

Well, you all heard the man. If you were waiting for Wavebird's characters to respond, please write their response yourself. By now you have a solid idea what they're responses would be like, and if not you can always send Wavebird a pm and they can take a moment to give you a rough idea how the response would go. I don't think that would be too demanding of your time right WB?

Anyway, I'm going to keep Kyo'da and Rhe'sia in limbo a bit longer before posting myself, and Sei'rina's condition will be kept in the dark from you guys as well for now. I have special plans for her.

Have at it!

Of course, just send a PM over. And hey, this ia not a resignation, its just me trying to makebthis RP work out in hopes of continue playing it later

I'm not getting any notifications for this RP. If you guys could tag me in an OOC post whenever you make a new addition to the IC thread, I'd greatly appreciate it (Stupid notification bugs).

Hey guys!

I'll be posting for Kyero and Rhe'sia soon (either tonight or tomorrow) and I'll also make a point of detailing what the date is within the RP.

I think that's one thing that's keeping us at arms length from one another is timeline, as Kyo'da and Rhe'sia are still a day or two ahead of where the rest of the characters are.

So I'll be detailing that soon, and we can use that to begin working towards one another.

Again, please expect my next post either tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

Till then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back