• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fire Emblem: Legends of Auxereilla

Have you played Wind Waker, Kyero? I also enjoy the open-world and adventure aspect of games, and Wind Waker does the best job of supplying that (in my opinion) :P

Man, I wish i ahd a wii U for it... Played every single zelda I could to date but i guess I may have to skip this one... such is life, atleast I'll have dark souls 3.. and persona 5... and metal gear solid 5....

A little solice in those I admit, but I shall always long for my childhood hero's wise words.

"HYAH!" - Link, legend of Zelda series.

Zelda18 said:
Have you played Wind Waker, Kyero? I also enjoy the open-world and adventure aspect of games, and Wind Waker does the best job of supplying that (in my opinion) :P
I played it, but it's not my favorite Zelda game. For me to really enjoy a game, there needs to be a sense of balance in the overworld where it takes time to reach your destination, but not so much that you get bored on the way. For me, Windwaker failed in that regard. I know a lot of people swear by it, but the whole open ocean thing got stale really quickly because the ocean itself lacks variety or anything to keep you interested. Sure there were islands everywhere, but they start out as little blobs in the distance then you have to slowly get closer and closer to make out what they are. That kind of thing just doesn't do it for me.

I'm more of an Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask kind of Zelda player in that respect.

Other games which did a good job of keeping my attention in open world form were Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Minecraft, Spiderman 2 on PS2 (which STILL has the best and most realistic web physics of any Spiderman game to date which is SAD), the overworld of the original Assassin's Creed, certain places in Final Fantasy XIII (the Archylte Steppe was my favorite place in the world in that game), some of the bigger Harvest Moon games, Dragon Age Inquisition, Witcher III. Those are my favorites in terms of overworld. FF XIII left something to be desired in most cases, but the Archylte Steppe was badass in all kinds of ways!

Wind Waker's travel really did suck, as well as some of its enemies which were just completely annoying to me. But Majora's Mask is definitely my favorite, the whole atmosphere of that game is just amazing. From what you mentioned, I've played a fair amount of Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls, Harvest Moon, and Minecraft but I'll have to check out the others~

Currently I'm obsessed with an online game called Smite, it's mildly repetitive but also really fun. What have you guys been playing recently? (If you do play video games)

Zelda18 said:
Wind Waker's travel really did suck, as well as some of its enemies which were just completely annoying to me. But Majora's Mask is definitely my favorite, the whole atmosphere of that game is just amazing. From what you mentioned, I've played a fair amount of Assassin's Creed, Elder Scrolls, Harvest Moon, and Minecraft but I'll have to check out the others~
Currently I'm obsessed with an online game called Smite, it's mildly repetitive but also really fun. What have you guys been playing recently? (If you do play video games)
Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda game so far, though if I get a WiiU and the next game that may change.

Almost every other game I own is played purely for my personal fanboy entertainment.

Here's a list of my "Most Played Video Games" (though some I don't play anymore because I either don't have the game itself or I simply am too lazy to plug in the console and start playing again)

Playstation 1:

* Digimon World 1, 2, and 3

* Spyro the Dragon, Spyro 2 Ripto's Rage

N64:

* LoZ: Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask

* Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2

* Pokemon Snap

Gameboy Color/Advance/3DS:

* Pokemon (all generations of the RPG series, not pinball or any other spin off games)

* Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon/Sacred Stones/Awakening/If (My girlfriend is coming back from Japan on Saturday with both copies and we're going to buy the DLC 3rd path together as well!!!)

* Rune Factory 1, 2, 3, and 4

* Harvest Moon (various titles)

Playstation 2:

* Predator: Concrete Jungle

* Ace Combat 4, 5, and Zero

* Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (MADE ME CRY AND I STILL LOOOOOOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!)

* Dark Cloud

* Suikoden V

Gamecube:

* Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

* Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (The Chao are AMAZINGLY CUTE AND FUN!!!)

* LoZ Windwaker

Nintendo Wii:

* Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

* LoZ: Twilight Princess

Playstation 3:

* COD Black Ops and Black Ops 2

* Dragengard 3

* Star Ocean: The Last Hope

* Sniper Ghost Warrior 1 and 2

* Dragon's Dogma

Xbox 360:

* Dead or Alive 5 (Yes, I know, shameless but I have a major fanboy crush on Kasumi. Don't judge me!!!)

* Alien Vs. Predator (2010)

* Dragonball Z Budokai HD Collection

* Halo series (almost all the games so far)

* Record of Agarest War 1, 2, and Zero

* Ace Combat 6 and 7

PS4:

* Minecraft

* Witcher 3

* Godzilla The Game

* Dragon Age Inquisition

* Alien Isolation

... Oh my god I made myself cry writing that post!!

That doesn't happen often.

I hope you guys enjoy that one!

Poor blueberry... Mind you none of us shall be much happier should we return home. I'll be sure to send cal'vina that way when me and @Wavebird figure out where we are headed and I have time, got a fun little spot to hide hauteclere, one must face the past to create a better future no?

Kyodah hears the call, and so he marches. it is time for us all to to find our arms. Though I worry about seirina, is she far away from Cal and Villy? I'd hate to leave you to play all alone there @Kyero roleplaying with others is half the fun, to do it alone and you may aswell just make a fan fiction, not to critque you, I feel bad to have you all alone.

Also, for hauteclere, would you accept it's ability to be ignis?

Orikanyo said:
Poor blueberry... Mind you none of us shall be much happier should we return home. I'll be sure to send cal'vina that way when me and @Wavebird figure out where we are headed and I have time, got a fun little spot to hide hauteclere, one must face the past to create a better future no?
Kyodah hears the call, and so he marches. it is time for us all to to find our arms. Though I worry about seirina, is she far away from Cal and Villy? I'd hate to leave you to play all alone there @Kyero roleplaying with others is half the fun, to do it alone and you may aswell just make a fan fiction, not to critque you, I feel bad to have you all alone.

Also, for hauteclere, would you accept it's ability to be ignis?
Don't worry about Sei'rina. She'll be fine. And personally I like solo RPing sometimes. Keeps my mind fresh and open to some rather unique possibilities.

Anyway...

The thing about Ignis is that it was designed for video game stats. It doesn't translate to real life very well.

If you drain half your magic power to enhance your strength, how does it make the shift from magical potential to physical energy? Such a change isn't really supported by the laws of physics, and the reverse is true as well. If you give up half your physical strength to empower your magic potential you have two problems: One is that you physically weaken yourself endangering your ability to even pick up the weapon to attack which wastes the transfer of energy in the first place, and the other is how does physical energy transform into magical potential?

Sadly that kind of thing wasn't made a part of the RP's mechanics, so I can't allow Ignis for an ability.

I can, however, offer an alternative which does more or less the same thing but can't rightfully be called Ignis.

The weapon can have the ability to become either ethereal or completely physical, being naturally in a state of limbo between the two with a solid shaft and ethereal blade when used normally and capable of attacking both ethereal and physical enemies. If the weapon becomes fully physical, it's potential for raw damage doubles but it can no longer attack an ethereal being (and we will be seeing those as we continue). If it becomes completely ethereal, it's magic potential is doubled but it cannot attack a physical being (of which there will be PLENTY).

So that's what I can offer as far as the Ignis idea, but it's not really Ignis anymore at that point.

How about that?

Also, Kyo'da hearing the call of Ragnell isn't a sudden "Everybody find their weapons" thing. There's a plot reason for Kyo'da's discovering Ragnell this quickly, but everyone else is free to continue as they've been doing for now.

Believe me, we're not going to reach the Mother of Light and Life anytime soon, so don't rush it.

ooooh~! shiney! i like it~!

And i'd imagine your just afraid Mr.Cal willbe indecent towards to pure maiden, alas such is the life of a man such as him, everyone thinks your a scoundrel~!

I understand, do as you need to i guess, I'm just waiting on my partner, hopefully she isn't sick... or the notifications buggered up again :(

Orikanyo said:
ooooh~! shiney! i like it~!
And i'd imagine your just afraid Mr.Cal willbe indecent towards to pure maiden, alas such is the life of a man such as him, everyone thinks your a scoundrel~!

I understand, do as you need to i guess, I'm just waiting on my partner, hopefully she isn't sick... or the notifications buggered up again :(
Notifications tend to bugger up quite often here, sadly. Everything else is hunky dory.

true true, now then, i continue my wait.. for pizza~!

Hi guys,

Sorry for not replying in a while, I'll get to it soon! (Computer formatting and unexpected company made it so I couldn't really get any time to write before now)

Ouch, sorry to hear, but don't worry all is well, should we talk about our next destination in the Pm or no reason to change from here?

We can just discuss it from the PM not to provide too many spoilers :P

Unless you think otherwise of course

Hey guys, I have a surprise waiting for ya'll very soon IC!

Here is a teaser for an upcoming post and, hopefully, it'll get you excited:

"And to the Light, we did pray. To the Darkness, we did pray. Of blood and bone, of sun and sky. Of life and death, of Light and Dark. Thrice we paid our deadly dues. Thrice did we we observe Fell Flame. Thrice is the form of Death Incarnate, unleashed upon our frightened world. Flee, our beloved Kin. Run for your lives, for there is nowhere they will not find you."

Enjoy!

dragons? werewolves? Werecorgis?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back