• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night: Broken Boundaries

djinnamon said:
Kk , Amber could use rapier then.
They kinda have to be like ideas or concepts. That's why I suggested "Inscribing", and other people have like "fragmentation". If his nature was very sword based, maybe like "piercing" would be good. And just describe how it affects his actions or what it does to him

[QUOTE="The Green Scar]They kinda have to be like ideas or concepts. That's why I suggested "Inscribing", and other people have like "fragmentation". If his nature was very sword based, maybe like "piercing" would be good. And just describe how it affects his actions or what it does to him

[/QUOTE]
Kk

[QUOTE="The Green Scar]They kinda have to be like ideas or concepts. That's why I suggested "Inscribing", and other people have like "fragmentation". If his nature was very sword based, maybe like "piercing" would be good. And just describe how it affects his actions or what it does to him

[/QUOTE]
Edited it

The Green Scar] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4812-raikou-kaminari/ said:
@Raikou Kaminari[/URL] If @Psionic Nightingale doesn't have interest, your character will be in, but you'll have to lower the Od amount to at most 500, since there's no explanation for such a high Od level. 500 would be Rin's level, and she's a prodigy child statistically.
Got it

I had chosen 3000 because the last Fraga mage Bazett had 3 times the amount as Rin and it said Rin had 1000

Okay. I'm pissed off. I just spent an hour typing up a description for blood magic and just as I was ready to click "Save Changes"... I accidentally closed the tab.

Hades-gif.gif

I think your randomizer goofed up. May was suppose to actually get all the servants! ALL OF EM! *nom nom face*

Rhodus said:
She certainly has the mana output for it~
So long as down mind what I'd view as a sudden jolt of electricity I'd imagine the feeling of with her body randomly giving surges of energy beyond what the servant needs. :P I just imagine it in a funny way working somewhat like static shock, just randomly getting near or touching her gives you a little zap. xD

[QUOTE="Cunning Commander]I got saber, that makes me the protagonist right?

[/QUOTE]
if you are prepared to mana transfer

Proxy said:
if you are prepared to mana transfer
*giggles thinking of the new UBW method* I do love that joke. I found the original way so stupid. Still, if it wasn't for taking the dip into an adult novel, such an awesome series and world would never come to light! xD

@IG42 Accepted, although I'd raise his endurance by like one letter in my opinion (even though berserker's have deceptively low stats, they still wreck so much)

Finally got that sheet up. I went very liberal on the power level of my character, giving her Kayneth tier magical prowess and low level Enforcer training to boost that even further. If that needs any tweaking, feel free to tell me. I felt like I needed to compensate somehow by not having a servant lol

@Proxy yeah I was noting lots of Kayneth similarities while I was reading it, and then I read this and it makes sense that you did it intentionally. I like the detail and such, the only thing I say that's really lacking is her motivation for being part of this war. My initial idea, continuing on in the alternate universe Kayneth (more or less), is that maybe she's mad that she had a servant summoning catalyst stolen from her, and is thus vengeful of having her rightful place in the war stolen?

The Green Scar] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10703-proxy/ said:
@Proxy[/URL] yeah I was noting lots of Kayneth similarities while I was reading it, and then I read this and it makes sense that you did it intentionally. I like the detail and such, the only thing I say that's really lacking is her motivation for being part of this war. My initial idea, continuing on in the alternate universe Kayneth (more or less), is that maybe she's mad that she had a servant summoning catalyst stolen from her, and is thus vengeful of having her rightful place in the war stolen?
*May having gotten the spot completely by fluke, slowly hums to herself and backs away quickly.*

The Green Scar] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10703-proxy/ said:
@Proxy[/URL] yeah I was noting lots of Kayneth similarities while I was reading it, and then I read this and it makes sense that you did it intentionally. I like the detail and such, the only thing I say that's really lacking is her motivation for being part of this war. My initial idea, continuing on in the alternate universe Kayneth (more or less), is that maybe she's mad that she had a servant summoning catalyst stolen from her, and is thus vengeful of having her rightful place in the war stolen?
Oh I was intending the purpose of being there being her natural love for danger and thrill, but your idea could also be used and it would let me create friction with one of the Masters here.

Alright so start of the RP, are we playing out the first time with our characters meeting or are we playing with them somewhat established before the war starts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back