• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night: Broken Boundaries

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23583-rhodus/ said:
@Rhodus[/URL] I just realized that @Sitahra and I are paired together for both our characters.
Caster (Sitahra) - Rini (Me)

Archer (Me) - Kyosuke (Sitahra)
Hahahaha. That's funny

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23583-rhodus/ said:
@Rhodus[/URL] I just realized that @Sitahra and I are paired together for both our characters.
Caster (Sitahra) - Rini (Me)

Archer (Me) - Kyosuke (Sitahra)
That's RNG for ya

Heads up I'm rather sick. XP Hopefully be getting better soon, but just wanted to give that warning incase I don't get to really work on a post soon. My brain is all sorts of out of it. >.<

Hanarei said:
Heads up I'm rather sick. XP Hopefully be getting better soon, but just wanted to give that warning incase I don't get to really work on a post soon. My brain is all sorts of out of it. >.<
That's okay. The most important thing is that you get well again

Hey guys, sorry about the delay in getting things started. Had a really late track meet yesterday and then homework so that killed me. So I'll make the opening post today or tomorrow at the absolute latest, but more than likely in a few hours (still at school at the moment).

[QUOTE="The Green Scar]Hey guys, sorry about the delay in getting things started. Had a really late track meet yesterday and then homework so that killed me. So I'll make the opening post today or tomorrow at the absolute latest, but more than likely in a few hours (still at school at the moment).

[/QUOTE]
Okay *is extremely excited* I just left a rp because there was bad blood between me and the other rpers so I really want to rp.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]By the way. The Einzberns castle is in Germany, not Japan.

[/QUOTE]
I originally thought so as well, but turns out they moved it to japan. I'd even originally had the post say he had visited Germany to talk to the guy and such, but then I made sure to check, cause it didn't seem right to me that for everytime something occurred at the Einzbern Castle, all the characters would have to take a ride to Germany. So turns out they just moved the entire castle.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ian Temero

"Einzbern Castle

The castle-villa found at the forest in the outskirts of Fuyuki City, it was brought from the Einzbern homeland to serve as a base for the Masters of the family during the Heaven’s Feel rituals."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back