• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fate/Stay Night: Broken Boundaries

Well, May is pretty much going to NEED to visit the overseer given her cluelessness about it all. I'd assume she would be requested to visit him. ^^

Hanarei said:
Well, May is pretty much going to NEED to visit the overseer given her cluelessness about it all. I'd assume she would be requested to visit him. ^^
Yeah. He would've probably requested a meeting with her as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Kerala will definitely meet the over seer and attempt to strike up a cooperation. She is, after all, the "overseer" on the Magus side of things.

Alrighty! So then are we starting? If so any general bits to know about it like summon wise if it was done (assuming so) or what not? ^^

Alright thanks. ^^ Hmm I'll have to figure out how I am going to do May if I'll have her already having done the summon or starting off before, though I'd need a good way to have her accidentally summon. :P

Rhodus said:
Hey guys, just one more little thing I'm wondering about: which of your guys' masters will be visiting the overseer? Again, just wondering so it's not super important and you can just reply here instead of putting it on the cs.
@The Green Scar

@Ian Temero

@Cunning Commander

@djinnamon

@Hanarei

@Sitahra

@Raikou Kaminari
I think it would be smart of Rini to avoid the church at all cost but it could cause some interesting drama if she did show up......... maybe after she summons Caster.

Sorry I've been scarce lately (not that you could tell). I've been playing the crap out of Kingdom Hearts Unchained x. I should have something typed up later today.

@Hanarei

Since Rini and May are both high school age maybe the two of them know each other? I'm thinking that about three months ago an albino foreigner (Rini) transferred into May's school, maybe into her class.

@Ian Temero Very much possible. ^^ She is part of the student council so she could be known through those means, though she is more behind the scenes people. Still can see her being known that way likely sticking near the council president a bit. She is generally more a loner talking a bit though being soft spoken more so interacting with you if she is talked to.

I'm leaning on the idea of her seeing things most people can not (aka servants and the like) which could lead to something potentially exposing her without her even really knowing about it (being 100% clueless to the war or magic at all)

Yeah... I have a habit of feeling the need to toss together banners for my characters before posting. ^^;; lol

Hanarei said:
Yeah... I have a habit of feeling the need to toss together banners for my characters before posting. ^^;; lol
I thought it looked good. I did a similar thing for Fujikawa's name at the top of his CS since the font size didn't go as high as I wanted it to

Rhodus said:
I thought it looked good. I did a similar thing for Fujikawa's name at the top of his CS since the font size didn't go as high as I wanted it to
Just a quick toss together banner... that took me like 30 minutes despite the simplicity since once I get into touching it up... I can't help but need to make it nice, aka trimming out the background to make it fit better with the new background. ^^;; Simple for me always ends up taking longer then it is suppose to haha. xD

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Sorry I've been scarce lately (not that you could tell). I've been playing the crap out of Kingdom Hearts Unchained x. I should have something typed up later today.

[/QUOTE]
Man, I suck at posting when I say I will.

@Cunning Commander @djinnamon

Still waiting for your posts as masters.

@Psionic Nightingale

Still waiting for your character sheet

@NekoChanBo @IG42

The game has started, though servants can only post if they have been summoned.

Summoned servants so far are Lancer (@NekoChanBo), Rider (@djinnamon), and Caster (@Sitahra)

If you guys aren't interested in playing anymore, please let us know so we can open the spots up. If you are still interested, let us know anyways so we don't think you are inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22815-cunning-commander/ said:
@Cunning Commander[/URL] @djinnamon
Still waiting for your posts as masters.

@Psionic Nightingale

Still waiting for your character sheet

@NekoChanBo @IG42

The game has started, though servants can only post if they have been summoned.

Summoned servants so far are Lancer (@NekoChanBo), Rider (@djinnamon), and Caster (@Sitahra)

If you guys aren't interested in playing anymore, please let us know so we can open the spots up. If you are still interested, let us know anyways so we don't think you are inactive.
Sorry , I have had writers block

Users who are viewing this thread

Back