• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

She frowned and kissed his head. “Daddy had to go take care of a few things first okay? But he’s gonna be back as soon as he can I promise.” She told him quietly, smiling at the nurse who had come to check on him. “You gonna let her make sure you’re doing good? Then we can watch Paw patrol or bluey on my computer okay?” She murmured

Keaton nodded softly looking up at the nurse "Be careful okay?" He asked her quietly before hiding his face in Carmen's side and let the nurse look him over.

She smiled a little and shook her head. “She’s gonna be careful baby don’t you worry.” She told him quietly, giving his hand a little squeeze and thanked the nurse once she was done. “Right. What do you want me to put on the computer?” She asked him, waiting for his answer when there was a knock at the door and she saw Noah shuffling in. “Hey, I wasn’t expecting you til the afternoon.” She smiked a little.

Noah gave a small smile and went to sit beside Keaton's bed "Got out early thankfully." He said softly before taking Keaton's hand "Hey buddy, how are you feeling?"

Keaton frowned over at him and grumbled a bit. “Daddy you making mommy take longer for paw patrol.” He told him.

Carmen rolled her eyes a little and pulled her computer closer so he could watch his show for a bit. “He did so good. Was really good for his nurse just now as well.” She told him.

Noah chuckled quietly "Sorry bud." He murmured before lookimg at Carmen "Thats good to hear, they say everything looking okay?"

She nodded tiredly and watched him some. “Got the valve repaired and his doctor said last night that things should be pretty smooth here on out…. You talk to Eden yet today?” She asked him

She nodded and smiled watching Keaton until he fell asleep, brushing his hair back and closing her laptop. “How you feeling?” She asked, carefully moving and going to sit with Noah, hugging him tightly.

Noah hugged her back and sighed softly "I'm alright, definitely feeling better than before. They want to see me next week for a check up on how the new medication is." He explained quietly to her.

She nodded and sighed a little. “You wanna stay here or go home tonight?” She asked him quietly, kissing his forehead. “They’ve already said only one of us can stay.” She told him sighing a little.

Noah sighed softly and kissed the top of her head "I'll go home and get Eden." He said softly as he watched Keaton "I'm just glad it went well."

She nodded and smiled at him. “So am I. Both of you…. I picked a good husband I think.” She winked at him, “get some rest tonight okay? Take it easy and see if Eden wants to come see him tomorrow.” She told him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Noah gave a small nod and yawned a bit "I'm sure she will." He said softly as he held her close "Thank you for choosing me...you put up with things that others would run from. I don't tell you enough how appreciative I am of everything you do for our family." He said quietly

she smiled a little and nodded. “We’ll id already out all those years of work into it so… I’m kidding I’m kidding.” She smiled, sitting up and kissing his cheek. “I love you.”

Noah rolled his eyes and chuckled softly "I love you too." He murmured before glancing over at Keaton seeing him starting to wake up again.

She smiled over at him and got up to get him some water. “You startin to feel a little sore baby?” She asked him, getting a fresh straw for him and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Keaton nodded some and pouted pointing at his chest "It hurt Mommy, and it itchy." He said trying his absolute best to not itch at the gauze tape that was covering the wound.

She nodded and sighed a little. “I might have to put some mittens on you young man.” She smiked, kissing his head “Let me go see about what they can do okay?” She murmured, headin out to check with a nurse.

Keaton frowned and looked over at his dad reaching for him. “Daddy I want cuddles.” He told him. “When can I see Eden?” He asked him. He adored his big sister even if she often got annoyed with him and didn’t like being bothered by a little kid these days.

Noah moved to cuddle up close to him and smiled a bit "Tomorrow bud, today she is with Uncle Nick. You wanna try to facetime her?" He asked quietly

He shook his head and frowned, leaning up against him. “Can you stay with me tonight?” He asked him pouting a little and held onto his hand

Noah nodded some and smiled softly "Yeah I can bud, you don't want Mommy to stay with you?" He asked softly while he watched him

He nodded. “I want mommy too but she stay last time. So this time I want you.” He told him, starting to itch the gauze and whined when Noah grabbed his hand “But it’s scratchy.” He whimpered

Noah gave a small nod and sighed softly as he held his hand "I know buddy, I know it itches like crazy but you'll hurt your owie if you itch at it." He explained quietly smiling some when he saw Carmen came in "Hey, you okay with getting Eden tonight? Little guy asked if I could stay."

She smiked a little and nodded. “Yeah, yeah I can do that, you gonna have a boys night Keaton?” She asked him, smiling as he nodded. “Your nurse is gonna come sort you out in a little bit okay? She said if it’s getting super super itchy til she gets here you can put a cool water bottle on it. No water though.” She explained, leaning over and kissing Noah gently. “Be good. Both of you. You want me to leave my computer here for a movie or something?” She asked them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back