• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Experimental Class #1717

Soren smiled as he caught the man's leg and reached out to grab the head phones off his head.

Srion bit her lip as she looked up at the man coming at her. She backed up as he came foreword.

((Yes. Also sorry that it got so long... I got carried away))

Takara and the soldier had been fighting for a while now. Both had an equal amount of cuts. Suddenly the soldier rushed past Takara and cut off one of her hands from behind. Takara screamed and the scythe disappeared into thin air. As Takara fell to the ground holding her hand the soldier came closer to her. He smiled. As he raised the sword to finish her of she turned into the smoke that had once surrounded her. The smoke reformed into herself again in the air above the soldier. The hand that got cut had been replaced with a hand made of the black matter from before. Takara laughed like a maniac as strings of the same black matter grabbed around the soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damian ducked under the blade, his eye twitched in annoyance, he wanted this to be over already. He surrounded his blade in black and red demonic energy and pointed the blade at the soldier. The piece on the sword that looks like a handguard was actually a trigger. He pulled it and all of the energy on the blade blasted off in a beam of energy towards his enemy. @Blacknife

DAY TWO

(No school)

The events of the first day of school at MMM had solidified the principles fears. There was a group of individuals that would do anything to stop them. Fortunately, the students managed to band together and hold of the attackers off. Some students pulled out of the school after this in fear that there might be more attacks. Especially students from class #1717.

The students that remained after the first day have the second day of to relax and collect there thoughts.

Alex was sitting on the edge of the fountain. he was examining his new toy that he manged to pull of the attackers yesterday, a gun, unfortunately he didn't have any ammo for it.

@Ami the breadling

@Ahribelle

@Alphaius

@Comet

@A Simple Egg

@Tiagirl001

Soren didnt know that to think of the day before, though his mind said it was awesome. he was just wondering the halls not really having a place in mind, perhaps he would find a room to sing in?

Srion didnt want to do it anymore but her mind was on her 'father' so she did decide to stay. sitting in a corner out side she worked on getting a few bullets out of her chest, just another awesome thing about being undead. she let out a small sigh, she probably freaks others out. her mind went to Alex who helped her with her arm yesterday then sighed, dose she freak him out?

@Blacknife

@Blacknife[/URL]
Liliana sat down next to Srion. Other than her classmates, the clockwork had not fought, but fearfully hidden. She was embarrassed, but she did not know how to fight at all. "Hey... You are... Srion, right?", she asked in her disharmonious manner and tilted her head from side to side, still needing to move every tic of her clockworks movements. "I heard you were very brave... Unlike me."

Srion hearing the other speak jumped and looked at her unsure why she was there. "y-yes i am but....im not vary brave" she shook her head then looked down not wanting to take the last few out of her arms and stomach. "I only knew what would hurt me and what wouldnt though...it did kinda hurt inside" she said this quietly. her father had been working on getting her nerves that worked but so far only her organs and head could feel.

@Ami the breadling

Blacknife said:
DAY TWO
(No school)

The events of the first day of school at MMM had solidified the principles fears. There was a group of individuals that would do anything to stop them. Fortunately, the students managed to band together and hold of the attackers off. Some students pulled out of the school after this in fear that there might be more attacks. Especially students from class #1717.

The students that remained after the first day have the second day of to relax and collect there thoughts.

Alex was sitting on the edge of the fountain. he was examining his new toy that he manged to pull of the attackers yesterday, a gun, unfortunately he didn't have any ammo for it.

@Ami the breadling

@Ahribelle

@Alphaius

@Comet

@A Simple Egg

@Tiagirl001
(Have i been kicked out of the rp or..?)

Takara was still bewildered after what happened yesterday. She chuckled a bit as she sat down on a bench in the park area. "Look at us... They got the worst out of us... We almost killed him... And almost..." She chuckles slightly as she looked into the ground. "Rather not have anyone hear us... Though we haven't seen anyone else... Who knows which... Creatures... Could be here." Takara quietly leaned back onto the back of the bench. After a minute or two she got up. "We should probably head to the dorms to get suited to the life here."

Priscilla sat alone on a small bench, a book in one hand and her head resting on the other, a small, cold breeze seemed to float around her but she didn't notice. a small pile of 2 or 3 other books sat next to her, unread and making sure no one sat beside her, she was just content that she had managed to survive what had happened the previous day and was attempting to make sure she stayed calm by distracting herself

Syd kinda.. Stayed to herself, still kinda in shock after what happened. The guy she fought was specially designed for her powers and it scared her that they knew what her powers were.. She shivered slightly at the thought of it, shifting into her panther form and sitting tall, watching everyone around her go by as her purple eyes shone in the light.

Jackson

Jackson tugged at his scarf nervously, glancing about the hallways as he searched for the principal's office. "Someplace to be transferred to... Maybe I can find a student to direct me, or...?" The blonde eventually noticed the sign above a door, and gave a big grin. "Jackpot!" Jackson said to himself before entering and glancing around for a secretary of sorts.

Calypso

"A hummingbird. Common species. Feeds on nectar." Calypso analyzed as she lay on her back, gazing up at the sky and the one brown bird in particular that zoomed from branch to branch in search of flowers. "Calypso's favorite." The girl said, though her voice was monotone as usual.

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]Srion hearing the other speak jumped and looked at her unsure why she was there. "y-yes i am but....im not vary brave" she shook her head then looked down not wanting to take the last few out of her arms and stomach. "I only knew what would hurt me and what wouldnt though...it did kinda hurt inside" she said this quietly. her father had been working on getting her nerves that worked but so far only her organs and head could feel.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
"At least you fought. I have cowardly hidden around the teachers. I am not as brave as you were.", the clockwork somewhat sad replied. Then she looked at Srions arms. "Would you like help? Your father would not want to see you like that for sure. Mine would not, at least."

Cherrywitch said:
Jackson
Jackson tugged at his scarf nervously, glancing about the hallways as he searched for the principal's office. "Someplace to be transferred to... Maybe I can find a student to direct me, or...?" The blonde eventually noticed the sign above a door, and gave a big grin. "Jackpot!" Jackson said to himself before entering and glancing around for a secretary of sorts.
Miss Daring turned around as the student teacher entered her office.

"Ah" She said looking him up and down "You must be Mr Nellwood. Pleasure to meet you" She said holding out her hand "My name is Miss Daring"

@Cherrywitch

Alex tucked his new toy away in his coat after a while and stood up. He decided he was going for a walk. He did a lap of the main court yard once before heading of deeper into the school. After a time he came across a a girl with long white hair sitting on a bench nose deep in her books. He stopped just infront of her before glacing over the books.

'Thats some heavy stuff' He thought to himself. He decided that he might as well say hello. Whats the worst that can happen?

"Um...Excuse me?"

@Trust

Hitomi was outside the dorm A3 which clearly had her name in it. A strand of her pink hair was loose. She opened the door to her dorm, which she dropped off her suitcase and everything. With her hands in the pockets of her skirt, Hitomi walked towards the class of 717. She was obviously late, but it was because her parents waited until the last minute to send her here. s she walked in, she prefered not to talk to anyone as she enterede, but certaintly wouldn't ignore anyone if they asked her anything. She got out a book, and started to read it.

@Blacknife

Hitomi said:
Hitomi was outside the dorm A3 which clearly had her name in it. A strand of her pink hair was loose. She opened the door to her dorm, which she dropped off her suitcase and everything. With her hands in the pockets of her skirt, Hitomi walked towards the class of 717. She was obviously late, but it was because her parents waited until the last minute to send her here. s she walked in, she prefered not to talk to anyone as she enterede, but certaintly wouldn't ignore anyone if they asked her anything. She got out a book, and started to read it.
@Blacknife
(((past there no school today)))

(And Syd is alone in her Huge ass panther form. xD )

Sydney finally stood up, making a loud groaning noise as she picked up her heavy huge paws when she walked down a path, seeing what everyone else is doing and see if they were okay.

Blacknife said:
Alex tucked his new toy away in his coat after a while and stood up. He decided he was going for a walk. He did a lap of the main court yard once before heading of deeper into the school. After a time he came across a a girl with long white hair sitting on a bench nose deep in her books. He stopped just infront of her before glacing over the books.

'Thats some heavy stuff' He thought to himself. He decided that he might as well say hello. Whats the worst that can happen?

"Um...Excuse me?"

@Trust
(Sorry for long response, was at school ;- ;)

"O-oh..." She mumbled in a panick, suddenly the wind around her dropping a few degrees in temperature. She picked up the books and set them on her lap while closing the book she had been reading and stood up, taking them all with her. "I-I didn't know th-this was your spot.. S-sorry!" She stuttered, thinking that he might be some sort of bully

Trust said:
(Sorry for long response, was at school ;- ;)
"O-oh..." She mumbled in a panick, suddenly the wind around her dropping a few degrees in temperature. She picked up the books and set them on her lap while closing the book she had been reading and stood up, taking them all with her. "I-I didn't know th-this was your spot.. S-sorry!" She stuttered, thinking that he might be some sort of bully
Alex quickly raised his hands, open palms facing her.

"No! No! You've got it all Wrong! Im not a bully or anything. I just wanted to..uh..say hello" he gave her a nervous smile while he lowered his hands "Im sorry i startled you..."

Blacknife said:
Alex quickly raised his hands, open palms facing her.
"No! No! You've got it all Wrong! Im not a bully or anything. I just wanted to..uh..say hello" he gave her a nervous smile while he lowered his hands "Im sorry i startled you..."
"O-oh..." She mumbled, the air getting some of it's heat back while she cautiously but stiffly sat down again. "H-hi..?" She said warily, clutching her books as if they were her lifeline

Trust said:
"O-oh..." She mumbled, the air getting some of it's heat back while she cautiously but stiffly sat down again. "H-hi..?" She said warily, clutching her books as if they were her lifeline
Alex kept the smile on for a little longer.

"Hi..." He said shifting awkwardly. He didn't really think this plan through.

"what's..uh..whats those books about?" He asked light heartedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back