• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Experimental Class #1717

Calypso

"Recording data..." The cyborg said, though she watched with awe. "It is quite obvious what Calypso is, so she will not state her race. Calypso would like more information on "guardian spirit" and what it does?" The blonde cocked her head in a questioning way.

"Each different guardian spirit have their own powers depending on their pair. I have three different forms. A black fox, a white wolf, and a black panther." She then proceeded to shift into those forms in the same order, going back into her human form. "I have a few powers that I am able to use, invisibility, blue orbs, teleporting, and I can form shields."

@Cherrywitch

Calypso

The cyborg looked amazed at that. "That is incredible! Calypso thinks you are very powerful! Calypso only has weapons, and no real powers." The girl looked sad at her own lack of magical abilities. "But, why must you train then? Calypso can tell that your powers are fairly well controlled?"

She shakes her head. "Have to be strong enough to defeat something that will be stronger than me me." She then looked at the robot girl with a small smile. "Can you show me some of your weapons?"

Calypso

"Calypso's entire body is essentially a weapon, but she can show you one transformation." Calypso held out one arm and suddenly it unclicked and rearranged itself into a semi-automatic in a matter of three seconds before switching back. "Calypso is equipped with over 20 different guns and other weaponry." She added.

Her eyes widened, being amazed. "That's really cool. I don't have weapons." She stated, smiling at the robot girl. "You're cooler than me."

Calypso

Calypso shook her head so her blond locks bounced. "Calypso disagrees. Magic is much more interesting than weapons, in Calypso's opinion, but Calypso did not come with the capabilities of magic." The cyborg gave a shrug.

Calypso

The blonde blinked in surprise, looking at the girl with a confused expression. "But you don't seem to have much trouble with magic. Calypso thinks you control it easily."

"I control very well with little amounts. Shifting is natural. If I tried to control a lot, like long distance teleportation, I could spread my body parts across the world. If I tried a giant shield, it would burst like a bubble. If I tried more than three blue orbs, they'll be out of control. My invisibility.. I can't stay invisibile for long or I will be very weak." She sighed deeply, wishing she could control large amounts of power.

@Cherrywitch

Calypso

Calypso thought over the new information carefully, before speaking again. "So it is like when Calypso uses too much energy and gets very weak so much recharge?" The cyborg questioned to herself more than anything, pondering carefully. "Strange..."

Liliana happily clapped her hands after she was done stiching. "Yay! I found a friends. Can we even be best friends? Father said that best friends were even better than friends... I don´t know what that means, but let us do it, okay?"

@Srion Receno

Calypso

Calypso seemed happy she had gotten it correct. "Bad things... In Calypso's data, "bad things" in urban terms usually refers to chaos and/or an upset in normal life or personalities. Is this information correct?" The blonde asked for confirmation.

Sydney shrugged. "It could be, I never really tried it before" her voice went down into a mutter as she shifted into her white Wolf form, looking off into the sky.

@Cherrywitch

Calypso

Calypso pouted gently but didn't question the girl any further. Seeing a bluebird, she quickly analyzed it. "Bluebird. Common. Omnivore." The cyborg said, watching as it flew down in front of her curiously. She went to get closer but it flew away. Calypso looked sad.

Trust said:
"Class 1717..." Priscilla mumbled, averting her gaze once more. "She sounds nice, I-I wouldn't mind meeting her sometime" she said. "I heard my class was the target of the attack but the teachers protected me all day..." She said, a little embarrassed that everyone else had fought but she hadn't @Blacknife
"Well you might. You me and her are all in the same class" he gave her a childish smile as he put his hands together "I think we may have the most diverse class in the school..."

Blacknife said:
"Well you might. You me and her are all in the same class" he gave her a childish smile as he put his hands together "I think we may have the most diverse class in the school..."
"That's good... S-so... What's unique about you..? I-I mean you don't have to day if you don't want to! I was just wondering...." She asked, the air turning ice cold once more, her face bright pink with embarrassment

Srion watched the girl then smiled shyly at her excitement. "y-yes we can be best friends...if thats what you are wanting" she said quietly then started to put her sowing kit away. "im getting a little hungry...would you like to umm go with me?" she asked this unknowing if she ate or not.

@Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]Srion watched the girl then smiled shyly at her excitement. "y-yes we can be best friends...if thats what you are wanting" she said quietly then started to put her sowing kit away. "im getting a little hungry...would you like to umm go with me?" she asked this unknowing if she ate or not.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Liliana nodded. "I do not eat. But you could wind me up, i guess. And i will gladly do activities with you, any except fights to be precise."

Srion smiled at her then nodded. "im not one for fighting as well but i will gladly wind you up" she said this then stood up. after brushing off her skirt she reached her hand out to her with a smile wanting to help her up.

@Ami the breadling

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]Srion smiled at her then nodded. "im not one for fighting as well but i will gladly wind you up" she said this then stood up. after brushing off her skirt she reached her hand out to her with a smile wanting to help her up.
@Ami the breadling

[/QUOTE]
Liliana got up too, taking the hand. Then she turned around, showing the large windup tool in her back. "Please, if you would?", she politely asked.

Srion looked at the Windup tool then nodded. reaching her hands up she started to turn it. she could hear a small ripping sound from her own body but ignored it as she continued. "how far do I have to turn?" she asked as she turned it again.

@Ami the breadling

Trust said:
(Me and @Blacknife are pretty close to the fountain if you want to approach us)
((Sure. I'll come over))

Takara noticed two people standing not so far away from the fountain. From the distance she was at she could see that one of them looked new. Then again it could just be that she hadn't seen the 'new one' until now. She smiled a bit and went over to them. "Hello there." Takara said smiling friendly. "How are you two today?"

@Blacknife

@Trust

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiagirl001 said:
((Sure. I'll come over))
Takara noticed two people standing not so far away from the fountain. From the distance she was at she could see that one of them looked new. Then again it could just be that she hadn't seen the 'new one' until now. She smiled a bit and went over to them. "Hello there." Takara said smiling friendly. "How are you two today?"

@Blacknife

@Trust
Priscilla practically froze up at the appearance of the second person, spending years up a mountain hadn't exactly helped her social skills. "I-I..." She managed to get out before staring at the bench as if her life depended on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back