• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everlasting: A FNAF Roleplay

"Oh, hello! This is Charlotte, she's a usual customer for me." Chloe looked down at the one child she didn't mind, the one child that preferred her over the others. Charlotte was painting a butterfly. "She's great at painting, sir. No real trouble here. However, Valentine said that one of her books has gone missing. She might need some help."

one day in the middle of the backstage of the pizzeria appeared a crank, slowly turning with a lullaby flowing from it. there were words above it saying keep the puppet asleep. the aformentioned puppet could be found in the roof of the kitchen, waiting for it's curse to end

"Hmmm, that is a mystery. Oh! I do have presents I always carry around, would you like to have one Charlotte? They are music boxes that were handed out by a big puppet, I have many different songs, like the Toreador March, My Grandfathers Clock, and Pop Goes The Weasel. They are all amazing songs!" Ripper said excitedly, if a human was friends with an animatronic, they were friends with him.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Huh, did you hear that?" Ripper slowly drifted to where Nightmare was, leaving some boxes behind for Chloe and Charlotte. "Hello?" Ripper asked.

"I can hear you you silly thing, don't worry, so long as you ain't a disgusting human, you got nothing to worry about." Ripper reassured and threatened at the same time."Do you know Bonita?" Asked Ripper, looking through the shadows trying to find Nightmare.

"Good, nice to meet- WAIT! Is that what I think it is?! Ripper exclaimed." WHOEVER YOU ARE, FOLLOW ME TO THE ROOF!" Ripper dashed up the stairs to the roof, hoping to see Mr. Mario.

Ripper stares at what he sees before him, Mr. Mario, stands before him."Mr. Mario, is it really you?" Ripper asks, dumbfounded.

(It's the nickname Ripper gave to the Marionette, remember that according to his bio, he was raised by the Marionette.)

(Are you saying that he was supposed to hurt someone in this scene, if so, Nightmare is here, plus you could just have the Marionettes' rage consume him for a little while after getting out of the music's spell and fight Ripper then.)

(the only thing I can guarantee is that ripper will have a nice long talk with the marionette) *the music permeating the space around the marionette slowly faded as he started to awaken*

(Mmmmkay, don't forget about CheezPaw though, though I wouldn't call Ripper innocent however, he has had the record of killing some people.)"Mr... Mario?" Ripper questioned slowly."It's me, Ripper, don't you remember?" Ripper slowly walked forward.

Bonita opened her eyes and remembered that she was back in the closet, she quickly got super bored in the closet, she sighed and used the rag to make sure she was spotless. Then, she quietly went out and up the stairs because she had heard voices and got super curious, "Hello? Anyone up here?" She asked with a smile.

(Whatever.)Ripper heard Bonita coming up and said,"Bonita? You there? This is Mr. Mario." Ripper said, pointing at the Marionette and turning to see Bonita.

*as the last chords of the lullaby ended, the marionette's head slowly rose but a second after the song ended, it slammed down into a look of absolute rage*

Ripper yelled,"SOMEONE STOPPED THE MUSIC! Mr. Mario, it's me, look at me! It's me, RIPPER! BONITA! HE GETS VERY CRANKY WITHOUT THE MUSIC!

Bonita was surprised, "What!? What's that" she said her tone afraid. She hated yelling, it made her sad unless of course it was a good type of yelling. "What are you?" She said looking at the angry creature.

*the puppet roughly grabbed ripper's head and slammed it against the mask, filling Rippers head with whispers, conveying his anger at ripper's actions and desires towards innocents*

"Wha-Ack!" Ripper yelled."Don't make me fight you Mr. Mario, I don't want to, but I will if I have to!" Ripper grabbed his knife and shoved the Marionette off."Don't forget what you did to me! I am not human anymore! I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I DID! I'M SO SORRY!" Ripper screamed when he heard the whispers of the Marionettes' discontent with his actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back