• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everlasting: A FNAF Roleplay

"Is that small or big?" She asked, he was slightly taller than her head but her ears were slightly taller than his head. "So what do you do now?" She asked, because she was bored of just walking around.

"We live until 100, sometimes, so smallish, I am definitely not a kid though." He said. " Is there anyone else here?" Just then, he smelled smoke and heard something back in the security room. "Wait, there isn't a guard here right?" Suddenly, his arm started twitching, "NOT NOW!" He thought, not wanting to reveal to her the secret of how Mr. Mario... changed him.

Polly, hearing the commotion, decided to stop traumatizing the nightguard, and hopped over to Bonita and Ripper in a false state of innocence, "SQWAK!"

* outside, a flying saucer floats to just outside the pizzeria. It lands, and changes to a four legged machine, revealing itself to be an AirMech. It stops just outside the doors, and the front end of it opens, and a teenager jumps out. He then turns around and presses a button on his arm, and the mech closes, changes into a saucer, and flies away.*

" So..., this is the new location..hehe."

Chloe raised her head cautiously, hearing a human's voice "It's not that damned guard, his voice is different... Why the hell is there another human here?" She asked nobody in particular. Carefully walking down the hallway, Chloe laid her eyes upon Bonita and... A very strange looking person. "Sorry, bud, we're closed. You don't look like a giddy kiddy wanting to meet the gang." She snarled, clutching her knife tighter than usual noting the person's own knife. "Since I've had my fair deal of violence for the day-" she showed the person her ripped exoskeleton "-I'm not going to ward you off like I do to most people. Instead, I'll give you a simple warning." Chloe grinned malicious, and spoke through what her AI could pull off, ending up glitchy and dangerous-sounding.

"LEAVE."

"I don't want to fight you." Ripper replied,"But if I have to I will, cat lady." Ripper pulled out a knife out of who-knows-where and readied himself in a fighting stance, watching Polly and Chloe very closely."Besides, with you hurt like that you need repair. I want to meet all of you." @CelestialBunny @Dawn2Dusk @ferociousfeind

Last edited by a moderator:
"I AM HERE SIMPLY TO TRAUMATIZE YOU!" Polly jokingly sqwaks, "IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ADULTS, BUT THE CHILDREN ARE DEVILS."

(Excuse me, @TheShadowyFigure, but did you sign up? You can't roleplay unless you sign up and Dawn2Dusk approves of you, unless you are the person who signed up as the puppet, but still, I'm pretty sure the puppet is not a mech-riding saucer-flying teenager from Mars or whatever.)

"Last time I checked, I wasn't going to back down from a fight. But, err, I can't really move my arm. That stupid ass guard brought a knife that somehow pierced my exoskeleton, and some wires of my endoskeleton. So, if you don't intend to hurt us, I'll go find some duct tape and something to write a note with. The bunny's made friends with you, it seems, but keep in mind I'll be watching you. If you try anything, the claws come out. And by claws, I mean as many knives as I can carry plus a few boxes of matches." Chloe said warily.

"I knew there was a guard here!" Ripper exclaimed,"Thanks for not wanting to fight, I didn't want to kill another one... NoW I wAnT TO aSK a QuEsTiOn!" Ripper's voice was distorted,"Do yOu LIke KniVES!?"

"SQWAK! NOPE.AVI!" Polly jumps up, and starts hopping away, "No, I do not like knives, and you probably have noticed that Polly is not so fond of them either~" the ghost bound to Polly's mechanisms spoke up.

"Oh." Ripper had regained control of himself, " Now then, what can we do?" Ripper looked to Bonita and Chloe, hoping they didn't think he was a threat.

Bonita listened to Chloe and she wondered what happened with the guard. Then, when she jumped back in fear, when she heard Ripper's voice be weird. "What are 'knives'?" She asked embarrassed because everyone seemed to know, except her.

Polly hopped back in, glad that his... episode, was over, "Knives are sharp things used to inflict harm upon others, or used in cooking to divide rations into smaller portions."

"Ooh! Ouch." She said. Then, she looked at Ripper like he was a killer, why would he ask if they liked knifes? She wondered. "Then no I do not like knives" she replied.

Ripper looked hard at Bonita, "You don't think I would hurt you, do you?" He asked, " I view animatronics as my family, not humans. Humans are horrible." Ripper thought to himself, he wanted to be friends with the animatronics, so he decided to be forthright, " Bonita, i have some things to tell you."

"Wait, wait, wait, why the f**k are you asking us if we like knives? And how the f**k was your voice like that? Are you a demon or some s**t?" Chloe asked, moving to a defensive stance. "And... Why do you consider animatronics as family? I mean, we hate humans, and while you might too, most of us could easily kill you..." Her voice trailed off.

"Simple. I am not human anymore." Ripper said. "No human can survive being stuffed, and the doctors knew that, so I ran to the one place I had been loved." Ripper recalls fondly,"My arms were beyond disrepair, and my legs were in critical condition, so... Mr.Mario replaced them." Ripper stares right at Chloe and says, "I am a human animatronic man, and my name is Ripper, for I ripped into those who had done me wrong before." Ripper said this coldly,"Don't make me do what I did to that other animatronic." (SUPER DUPER SECRET REVEALED!)

Bonita looked at Ripper, she wanted to trust him, but he was scaring her. She turned towards the backroom door. It was a great day, with a weird ending. She trusted some people, like the shadow guy and others. "Umm.. I have to go back to the closet, it's almost opening time. I don't want to freak them out." She smiled and walked into the the back room door, and back in her closet.

Ripper frowned, "Well, I think thats enough secrets for today, in fact that should be all of them. Goodnight Bonita!"He decided to go to sleep, too, in the backstage. (I guess that me and Bunny will come out the next time someone says it's night time, or whatever. Also this is really fun so far, until then, I'll wait until nighttime, or when someone pokes around in the backstage.)

"Mr Mario?" Chloe thought to herself. "Who the hell is tha- Oh dear God, the murders, Marionette, general messed up s**t from our previous restaurant. F**k, this guy is weird. I should stay on his good side until I've got more information on him. In the meantime, I'm going to try to revamp these babies." She raised her arms in nonexistant triumph. "And when I do, I'm gonna kill the bastard who stripped me of badassery." She said, realizing she said the last part aloud.

Ripper woke with a start. He had been having a nightmare about a horrible man that killed children. Ripper got up and opened the door. His jaw dropped when he saw that it was still daytime outside. He slammed the door shut and looked around, he knew he wasn't going back to sleep anyway. He found a security guard outfit and put it on, and with that he walked back outside again. He talked with all the customers, trying to be inconspicuous. One man in particular asked him why he was so pale, and Ripper had replied with,"I am usually a night guard, I'm just filling in for someone today. I guess you could call me the Fazbear Fright." Ripper then walked over to the Cheer and Charm Castle and watched the kids playing with Valentine, and frowned when he saw only one playing with Chloe. He walked over to her and the kid and said," Are you two having a good time? Don't be afraid to tell me if something is wrong." Ripper smiled at the both of them, waiting for an answer. @Dawn2Dusk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back