• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everlasting: A FNAF Roleplay

DarkLordFTW said:
(Same here! I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up again. But here you are!) Riptrap smiled even further. "Oh well, it's more fun this way." He said. A spectral copy of him, or to be more exact, a spectral copy of Ripper, chained to Riptrap. "GIVE ME THAT KNIFE!" Riptrap clamped down on the hand that was holding the knife, and twisted it.
(WHHAAA? I'm sorry for my stupidity but I didn't understand what just happened sorry)

(Err, maybe I should have explained what all Riptrap can do. Sorry about that. Basically my idea is that Ripper's soul is still there, along with Purple Guy's soul, and he also is corporeal, the suit, so he can do both ghost things and "real" things. Does that explain it?)

Baby Foxy gasped and rushed over to Bonita, climbing up her body and attempting to stab his hook into Ripper's eye. "Leave her alone!" He yelled angrily.

"Get out of here, baby." Riptrap said, deadly serious. "You're going to get yours in a second." And with that, Riptrap swiped at Baby Foxy.

Baby Foxy went flying to the other side of the room, smashing into it with a bang. His body was damaged and he lay on the floor weakly. "Pathetic... Attacking a kid like that..." He muttered as he started to fade away into a new life.

Bonita gasped, "How dare you HURT an infant. You despicable -excuse me language- horrible big... big... MEANIE!!" She said, not able to believe that, that was Ripper. When he asked for the knife, she couldn't believe that either "I will never give you this knife!" Bonita said, with a snap of her fingers she made the knife disappear. (She just teleported it to a hiding place.) She floated back to the ground, and she walked over to the monster, "How could you be Ripper, he's nothing like you!" She said to his face, tears still flowing down her ghostly face. @DarkLordFTW @NightCasterZ

"Oh but I am, and I'm someone else, too, I wonder who that could be?" Riptrap said wryly, a flash of purple in his eye. "But. You have made the biggest mistake of your life. And afterlife. But, still you were my first friend, so I forgive you for it. I'm going to give you a chance to redeem yourself, bring back my knife, and I'll... spare you." Riptrap said, wondering why the others haven't done anything yet.

((riptrap plz

why u gotta be chara in disguise))

Chloe was just shocked. She stood there, kind of in a trance, witnessing the probable death of Baby Foxy and the almost impossible combat between RipTrap and Bonita, but before Bonita could respond to the demon before her, Chloe interrupted. "Hold that thought while I contemplate how I'm gonna whoop our lovable psycho's ass. Oh, I know! EXPLOSIONS, BITCHES!" Chloe screeched with a sort of pent up insanity gained from her attempts to spare the one who murdered her. She managed to tug off her remaining hand with her mouth in record time, fueled by pure rage and adrenaline. With a spin of a switch, the pizzeria went up in smoke. This was Chloe's final moment. Now it was Alexia's time. "Oh, I'm sorry, did you like that petty husk of yours? Too bad it's on fire. And so are numerous children. And so is the pizzeria. And so are some surrounding buildings. Heh. Heh heh. But that's not the point! The point is, we're gonna destroy you! Prepare to get motherfreak-a-leakin' DUNKED ON, YOU GROSS MELTY BLOODY SOULESS COMBINED SOULED PIECE OF RABBIT CRAP!" Though Alexia raised her voice, it remained calm and eerie.

Bonita was persistent to bring Ripper back, "You may think you are nothing better than him (referring to the purple guy) but I know you Ripper. You're better than him!" She said confident, but she cracked and once again was crying and showing she wasn't that strong, "Please just come back to me. If you, Ripper tell me that you will come back to me, to us then and only then will you ever see your precious knife again" she said, trying to show confidence once more. When Chloe interrupted and lite things on fire, Bonita was shocked, "No Chloe! Think of the city! How do you stop fire or explosions? There has to be a better way, Chloe. We need to get back Ripper, please we can't leave him with that monster." She said, tears falling from her innocent and hopeful eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Baby Foxy was clutching his chest with his paw. He had a giant gash running through his chest. He used his hook to pull himself over to Riptrap. "Me-" He was cut off as he fell to the floor, his paw falling which revealed blood oozing out of his chest. The floor around Bonita, Riptrap and Baby Foxy slowly started to turn a dark red as his blood spread out.

(I was listening to a Chara song. Inspiration took over.)Riptrap turned, eyes flashing with rage, and stepped on Baby Foxy's head. "Fine. I don't have to use a knife. I still have an axe! And you, Chloe! You kinda hurt me there! I should kill you right now!" Riptrap yelled, pulling it out of his smoking mouth. "But, there's a couple things I need to do first. Ciao!" Riptrap said, running into the smoldering ruins of the pizzeria, searching for some of the main animatronics, Freddy, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie. Some sick ideas were going through his head about what he was going to do to them, and, consequently, everyone else. @CelestialBunny @Dawn2Dusk

"I'm... Sorry." Alexia sighed, returning to Chloe. "You are completely right. But, the people will be alright. At least, the ones who fled will. I'm sure they can extinguish the fire. But, o-on the bright side, maybe..." She trailed off. "Ah, screw it! Tend to the fox kid's wounds, I'm going after that hunk of junk! " Chloe was obviously back in control, because she was going over to her slightly damaged launcher arm, locking it back in place with her mouth (it took a good two minutes) and kicking the exoskeleton of her hand into the fire before sprinting out the door, completely ready to whoop ass. Her appearance was charred and burned, with some areas of her exoskeleton having crumbled to ash. But it didn't matter. RipTrap was DEAD. MEAT.

Hopefully.

((ayyy here's me trying to make a cat robot seem badass))

Bonita yelled after Chloe, "B-but I'm not a nurse. Heck, I've been alive for less than you have how am I suppose to tend wounds, if I don't know what wounds are" she said, slightly scared of her. She was worried about her confidence that Ripper was kind, What if he really is what the purple man says? What if that monster lets him be who he wants to be?-No, Bonita he is your friend and you will get him back, she thought before trying to make sure that Riptrap wouldn't do anything Ripper wouldn't like. @Dawn2Dusk @DarkLordFTW

(Btw I'm going to make Chica spirit :)

Riptrap found one animatronic, Freddy, very quickly, and dealt with him as such. It wasn't the suit's he was after, it was what was on the inside, the soul. He watched as the soul floated up, but before it could ascend any higher than 7 feet high, he grabbed it with his spectral version of Ripper, and forced it inside Riptrap. "MINE!" He screamed as he did so. A ripple of energy quivered in the air as the soul fused with Riptrap. After it ended, Riptrap could feel much stronger. After a minute of experimentation, he found he could summon a top hat, which, in reality, made him look quite dapper, and a microphone, with spikes, so more of a mace or ball and chain. "Oh yes!" Riptrap shouted with glee at his new-found power. He set off to find another soul, hunger for more.(Also, Dawn, someone has made a form) @Dawn2Dusk @CelestialBunny @NightCasterZ

Toy Chica was backstage in the kitchen making cupcakes, cookies and cakes etc. with her trusty assistant, Sugar her floating cupcake. She made sure every dessert was perfectly made and decorated to look delicious and sweet, "mmm" she said when's she smelled her freshest batch of heart shaped cookies. "Hey sugar, can you get me the pink frosting?" She asked kindly. Sugar nodded and followed Chica's orders. "Thanks sweetie!" She said before starting to decorate the cookies.

(Please don't kill her! @DarkLordFTW )

(I try and make sure any and all main characters don't die, they might get hurt a bit, but they won't die. 'Less they want to.)

(Okie Dokie Loki!)

Toy Chica finished up with with the cookies, and plopped another cake in the oven, before leaving Sugar on cake watching duty. "I'll be back soon Sugar, just going on a walk around the Pizza Parlor" she said. She wasn't paying attention as she bumped into Riptrap, and fell to the floor. "Hey, its rude to knock a lady on the floor!' she said, before getting up and facing the beast. "Umm, Freddy?" she said recognizing the hat, she was running her hands through her hair as she was nervous. @DarkLordFTW

(Well, Bonita I believe is helping, just she a bit inexperienced, If I remember correctly.)"Well, well, well." Riptrap hissed. "What have we here? You're an older model, ain'tcha? But it seems like you have a soul? At least a sentient soul. Hmm, I think you will do nicely. And no, I'm not Freddy." Riptrap looked piercingly at Toy Chica. "I'm Riptrap. And I'm your best buddy. At least I will be." Riptrap gave the most sincere, not creepy smile he could muster.

Toy Chica (It feels so weird that that's her name) gasped, "What do you mean I'm an old model?! I'm a ghost, you..you hey what are you again?" She said confused, "What will I do nicely for? What do you mean by you will be my best buddy?!" She saw getting pretty nervous, "Tell me what do you want with me this instant!" She said.

Bonita did what she could with the little animotrotic, but she wasn't an expert and she shouldn't even qualify as a beginner. "I'm sorry it's not great but that's the best this ghost can do." She said innocently. "I wonder what Ripper's up too?" She said for a second. "Oh wait, I forgot" her eyes started to tear up.

"Now, now, calm down, there's no need to be scared. I'm Riptrap. A new guy here. And I'm here to help you. Listen, there are a couple animatronics that have gone haywire and are going around destroying stuff and hurting people, I'm here to stop them and protect innocents. If you see them come find me and I'll help you, but for now, it may be safest if you just stay in the kitchen, with that... cupcake." Riptrap said, staring at the floating thing. "I'm off to go... help the other animatronics and kids." And with that, Riptrap was off to find another soul, he fine with waiting on taking Toy Chica's soul. Just makes his job in the end easier.

Toy Chica calmed down, "Oh, My apologies! I'm Toy Chica, well I was before my suit 'sorta withered away'" she said with a smile. "You help people, me too! But I 'help' by making children happy, and I can sing, bring cake and slot of other things." She waved good bye, and headed back to the kitchen to find a huge mess. Frosting everywhere, sprinkles and even sugar roses dirtied the kitchen, "Sugar Maple Frosting! What have you done with my kitchen!" She sighed and began to clean up the place, she hated getting dirty so it was going really slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back