• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Everlasting: A FNAF Roleplay

(Uh, I just wanted to say reeeeeaaaalll quick that Riptrap has stopped clawing, and to make sure you know I'll say it twice.) Riptrap stopped clawing and backed away from the gang, twitching and groaning all the while.

"Foxy, this is not the time to be bored! You need to entertain the guests~" Polly spoke to Baby Foxy, then turned towards Ripper/Vincent, "Riptrap, what a fitting name. Would you stop twitching so I can figure out how to separate you two? Your souls are unstable in this form. What a messy fusion..." Polly hopped towards Riptrap, and his camera-like eye visibly readjusted to get a high-definition picture, "Alright. So, you want to kill everything, but don't have the guts to do any of the killing... Does that describe your general mood right now?"

Riptrap growled. He pulled out an axe from the mouth of the suit, it was a bit bloody looking, I wonder why, then he threw the axe right at Polly's face. "Eat that cracker, Polly."

Baby Foxy used his hook to pull the axe to the ground with great speed. "Meanie!" He yelled, quite annoyed at Riptrap. "Polly, I'll go now." He said as he wandered over to some of the kids, flashy off his cuteness.

Polly hopped back, nearly being split in half wasn't fun, "Woah! You need to calm down~ Ripper, don't give up!" Polly hopped around Riptrap teasingly, "Now now now, Vincent. That isn't how you treat another human, now is it? Let's try again!"

Suddenly, a little kid started chasin him, attempting to dismantle him. The child must have thought he was another just like Mangle and Baby Foxy was not having it on! He sprinted away to Polly, hiding behind him. "Help!" He yelled, the boy following after him.

The skeletal parrot animatronic turned towards the kid, and said, "W-W-W-WELCOME TO F-FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZERIA A-A-AND ARCADE!" Polly started spazzing out, in an attempt to scare the little child back to the more... populated area of the pizzaria

The child ran away, scared and crying.

Baby Foxy sighed in relief. "Thanks, Polly. I hate it when kids get too grabby..." He pouted.

"SQWAK! YOU WISH! You don't have the guts to do so. I'm TRYING to exploit that fact to separate you two." Polly hopped towards the entrance door, looking out to the outside world, free of abominations like Riptrap.

"I wish I could be free like the kids I play with... They get to leave this place and have fun with their friends, play fun games and explore... We're all just stuck here..."

((Sorry. I kind of forgot that. Now we are even on a scale of idiocy. :P ))

"Hold on, are there some kids still here?!" Chloe got up and sprinted (Bear in mind it wasn't that fast, just the top speed of an animatronic) to the door and locked it shut, propping a few heavy items against it. "Whew. Ok. Now, put the axe down. We're going to try and seperate the two of you. I know at least PART of you wants to be seperated. And, Vince, you probably want to, too. It wasn't the greatest idea to merge with your son, was it?" She mused.

Last edited by a moderator:
"You can't separate us. You can't beat us, so why do you keep trying to help? Sooner or later, our instinct will get the better of us, and we will be alone, like we always have been, and you, you'll be a pile of smoking scrap on the ground. So, why do you want to help me? So you can get a favor from me later, so you can betray me? I've been through that too many times through two lives to know what happens when someone "helps" you." Riptrap stared right into the eyes of each member of the team, with a look of regret and suspicion. "And no, I will not put the axe down, Chloe."

"Well, RipTrap, we are trying to help PART of you. Emphasis on PART. I, personally, do not want anything, and I doubt any of my comrades do, either. If I was going to dispose of you, I definitely would. I'm not sure if you know, but I currently have the power to destroy this entire pizzeria and it's surrounding buildings. I will use said power if you do not listen to reason. I am legitimately trying to save your souls. We all are. And, if I'm bluffing, you'll have been freed. Win win. In case you forget, we were stabbed in the back too. By Vincent. Some were stabbed in eyes, necks, stomachs or hearts, but that's not the point. The point is, we're giving you a second chance. Take it or leave it."

"SQUAWK! I'd rather deal with a murderer and an innocent than a murderer who is also an innocent. That is confusing." Polly hopped towards Riptrap once again.

Riptrap didn't move, he just stood silent, shuddering. There seemed to be an extreme war of wills going on behind his eyes. Both were suffering from wounds inflicted before and during this battle. And as that was happening, Riptrap broke a little bit and started saying "JA JA JA! NIEN NIEN NIEN! ACHTUNG, DAS IST GUT!" (Translation: Yes Yes Yes! No No No! Quickly, this is good!)

Baby Foxy burst out laughing. Then, he started copying Riptrap. "JA JA JA! NIEN NIEN NIEN! ACHTUNG, DAS IST GOOT! "FEGELIEN FOR FUHRER 2016!"

"Woah, we might be onto something!" Polly chirped, noticing Riptrap's internal conflict, "If you two keep fighting each other, you might defuse! Before you actually explode, though, I'm not paying for any of this."

"I have never been so confused in my life. Why exactly is he speaking what I think is German?" Chloe asked, internally facepalming at the thought of dealing with RipTrap's nonsense, despite the fact she'd put up with his (And mostly Grape Koolaid's) more murderous nonsense many times.

Riptrap, after a few minutes of speaking German and making AOL sounds, calmed down and strengthened his resolve. The fight was over. An eerie chill fell upon the room. "No. He was never in control. An enemy is what you all are. An enemy I will defeat. I am made of love." Riptrap uttered a completely bone-chilling laugh and slowly drew out a knife from inside of his mouths.

"Now then, are you all ready to have a very, very, good time?" (Here we go guys! I'm excited to see how this will turn out!)

Baby Foxy pointed his hook at Riptrap. "Down!" He yelled as if Riptrap was a dog. "Bad boy." He almost broke a cheeky smirk.

Bonita woke up on the floor(I needed an excuse :P i know ghosts don't sleep) to an empty creepy hallway. She still held Ripper's knife that she tried to stop the huge fight between everyone and springtrap. She sighed knowing that something bad had happened. She and Bonnie had combined together to form her soul again, but Bonita was still looking blue and half bunny to her ghost, she decided to go to where all the others were. She finally reached them, and in the silent hallway you could hear the thund of the knife being heard, because she dropped in when she saw Riptrap, her eyes filled with tears. @DarkLordFTW @Dawn2Dusk

You could hear a sickening crunch as Riptrap slowly turned his head to face Bonita. "Hello, Bonita. I was wondering when you'd show up again. Do you recognize me?" Riptrap said as he turned to face Bonita. He opened his first mouth, revealing Ripper's face. "So, can I have my knife back yet? Or am I gonna have to come over there and take it from you? You see, its a lot easier to fight with a Real Knife than with a Toy Knife." Riptrap turned the knife to show it was a fake. "So, what's it gonna be?"

Bonita stared up at him, still at the verge of tears. "Who are you?" She said afraid, that she already knew the answer. "You're Ripper?" She said her voice was a cute combination of fear, sadness and pain that could make anyone feel bad for her. "You're a monster!" She said a few of her tears fell to the grounds, as she bent down and picked up the knife, "No knife for you!" She said in a cute childish but still serious way, like when a child gets angry. She knew she couldn't let him get his hands on the knife, it was the least she could do to help the other half of Riptrap from killing innocent people. Bonita floated above his reach and made sure the knife was firmly in her grip, before wiping some of her tears away with her arm. @DarkLordFTW

(Hello! Long time no roleplay, I've missed you ^^)

(Same here! I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up again. But here you are!) Riptrap smiled even further. "Oh well, it's more fun this way." He said. A spectral copy of him, or to be more exact, a spectral copy of Ripper, chained to Riptrap. "GIVE ME THAT KNIFE!" Riptrap clamped down on the hand that was holding the knife, and twisted it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back