• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elfen blades ooc

Characters
Here

NeonFlow

More toxic less flow
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Can talk, ask questions, plot here

To that end the rp will start where the check ends...
A big ass orc is swinging about a magical sword like none have ever seen.
You and multiple heroes are in the area ready to fight or run from this challenge.

As it's a group rp the player characters will get forced into a team of some sort so I wanted to ask how you felt on this.
Are you fine with me forcing this to happen by any means neccesary within reason or would you rather each character be friends or at the very least colleagues on speaking terms on the workforce of monster slaying

Last edited:
Hmm is a mage/ magic type a valid person not sure how high fantasy but a magic user controlling sevrsl swords at once to fight might be neat.

A mage in this world is just someone who solely uses magic to fight/solve problems but they only have a single type of mana.

My original idea for a character was a telekinect hunter so I can't really say no to your idea but we would need to figure out some sort of balance

Okay any ideas for it could limit number size and distance.
My plan was that heroes would need to find Elfen weapons that match their mana to enhance their magic ability.

for a easy example the first one will most likely go to the character Prodigious Mage Prodigious Mage made as they both main fire.

so a elfen that enhances telekinesis ability would result in something similar to yondu and his arrow with controlling a weapon but starting off I imagine something more tame. Maybe like how the magic man fights in the latest soul caliber

Making a large sword come to you like your Thor can work but I'm guessing your picturing it more how Jedi throw their light sabers like OP boomerangs using the force

i was thinking the sword would be your average one handed sword size. mostly i think of it as floating close to the character and doing the actual fighting ( maybe character is physically weak)

Oh also are races other thank humans allowable if not op or crazy?
I'd need to read it for a definite answer but generally no, I'd rather everyone play as a human or dwarf. At the most maybe some kind of humanoid animal thing but generally everyone gets the same rules mana wise

More or less these looks not thinking it has any advantages hooves could explain lack of sword skills no foot work for hooves
sample_277eb66fe1741ca37a4ed07e485154a5a3b759bd.jpg

Moomba Moomba I'd appreciate it if you were to be a bit more descriptive with the appearance as "A huge man" could range from 6ft6 to 7ft3 aha but the character is good enough to go

Sall good, im just wanting to know how people feel about
me forcing characters into a team by any means neccesary within reason or would you rather each character be friends or at the very least colleagues on speaking terms on the workforce of monster slaying

I think that the characters knowing each other from the start would work better for the rp.

How about each character has been working in the town of Rahull for a few months and during so have been grouped them together multiple times by the adventurers guild for jobs that were deemed to dangerous to go alone or give to rookie teams

Users who are viewing this thread

Back