• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Defenders of Earth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
think of it like a superhero case of diabetes. if his "health" is too high or too low, his aging speeds back up

I saw OG Teen Titans when it AIRED ON CARTOON NETWORK, not reruns.

I am old

I saw OG Teen Titans when it AIRED ON CARTOON NETWORK, not reruns.

I am old
Omg jealous!! I was literally born when season 3 was running. Right in between haunted and spellbound XD

Though I discovered the OG Teen Titans when I was 13 because of YouTube and have been hooked ever since, haha

think of it like a superhero case of diabetes. if his "health" is too high or too low, his aging speeds back up
And here I was thinking this kid’s diet must consist purely of sugar in order for him to have the energy to run around asking questions and poking people XD

I am also a diabetic so I’m not doing this to make fun of diabetes or anything like that.

I have waaaaay too many😭 But definitely K-2SO, Grogu, Anakin😶, Padme, Jyn, Chewbacca, Han Solo, R2-D2, Jar Jar…those are all the ones off the top of my head😅 What are yours?

I have waaaaay too many😭 But definitely K-2SO, Grogu, Anakin😶, Padme, Jyn, Chewbacca, Han Solo, R2-D2, Jar Jar…those are all the ones off the top of my head😅 What are yours?
Ooh they’re awesome!!

Ahsoka (obviously cuz of my pfp), Padmé and Sabine Wren are my favorites ^^ and I absolutely love the relationship between Anakin and Ahsoka. I wish I had someone in my life like that, haha.

Other than that I’ll definitely have to agree with you to R2-D2, but BB8 and BD1 are also super cute!!

It’s ooc for the group rp so I would appreciate it for other people who might miss important updates because it gets lost in the alerts

It’s ooc for the group rp so I would appreciate it for other people who might miss important updates because it gets lost in the alerts
Tags? @? Besides, the diabetes discussion, teen titans, when everyone graduated high school? So why Star Wars specifically?

But alright. I’ll stop

they were part of an ongoing discussion, and teen titans is superhero content pertinent to the rp. The star wars thing came about completely randomly. Now we could implement Star Wars elements especially when we have to go investigate the Rift, but this entitled behavior is making me not want to play

I can post later today if you’d like. I had just been waiting for a bit to see if someone else would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back