• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Defenders of Earth - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It’s not worth looking it up if it is that traumatic. Mad mod was one of my faves, him and the Master of Ceremonies for the tournament of heroes were great

Quest master has spoken in case people aren’t getting notifications. Idk how to solve this problem other than pinging every post which is annoying

I saw that but I didn’t want to post right away because I am with my family right now. Will post later on this evening

Quest master has spoken in case people aren’t getting notifications. Idk how to solve this problem other than pinging every post which is annoying
Yeah thanks for letting us know but I‘m also a bit busy at the moment. I‘ll most likely reply tomorrow because I‘m also going to have a busy travel day. At least during my morning

I know where you can find them. It’s totally illegal but called Flixtor. They have everything. Including the Teen Titans
Ngl I kinda wanted my character to have a Raven vibe so the fact that yours is similar to Jinx is just too perfect. Already love this rp

All in all though,

TITANS ASSEMBLE!!

Looking Up Teen Titans GIF by Cartoon Network

Will I get a post from the pain train today? I don’t want him to miss orientation
dont worry, ill make one later today. just gotta finish with something first. also, Paintrain? heh, interesting nickname for em

He should get some metal gauntlets that form a plow when he puts his arms together. I have a lot of ideas on how to augment your abilities with tech

For instance, Kid Lightning needs some kind of bio-battery to store his charge, and maybe trick wires to make a more direct current to his target

All I can think of is that one character in Akame Ga Kill with the wires on his back on a spool that runs around slicing people up with them...

Or the Butler from Hellsing Ultimate...

Why... Kid Lightning isn't a gore fanatic, so no garrote wires for him. I don't really want him to have piano wires flying around ensnaring people...

so just a wire that is magnetic enough to hold a charge and not thin enough to slice into the skin?

That seems doable, something disguised as a fancy looking yo yo might work to give off the appearance of being unarmed until he flings it at you

EDIT: this would further make him seem like a 14 year old, lending into the childlike appearance

Phew, ok, so, the reason why I wasn’t so active today was because I was graduating from high school. So apologies for the wait, but I’ll get a post in tomorrow!

Congrats on the graduation! Career or college?

You don’t have to answer me, I just got curious. Congratulations either way

Phew, ok, so, the reason why I wasn’t so active today was because I was graduating from high school. So apologies for the wait, but I’ll get a post in tomorrow!
Congrats friend! Man, I feel old. I graduated HS in 2011

2009 myself...

Man I didn't realize this but I am probably dumb for wanting to play a mentally-64-year-old-but-actually-14-year-old kid.

It isn't that I wanted to be young again is it? i mean he's literally been out cold for 50 years so, TECHNICALLY he's 64, but with cells that don't age past 14

Eh I wouldn’t over analyze it. Everyone wants to be young. It’s Rip Van Winkle but with a little Dorian Gray thrown in with the Flash. What’s not to love?

Edit: had a thought. What if he ages extremely slowly and using his powers too much could temporarily make himself age. So one day he sprouts a whisker and he doesn’t know whether to celebrate or panic XDDD

It's in the bio that he ages under "not being healthy". So that said:

Getting sick will make him age increasingly faster but still very slow in terms of other people's age, then when he gets better his body overcompensates. it all depends on his health.

So when he does age, it's because he isn't feeling well or has been eating way too much sugar, generally being unhealthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back