• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Birdsie said:
Chara
By the time he ran after her she was already in the boat with Riverperson, going towards Snowdin.
ERROR!SANS

"Looks like someone is breaking something. You want to know what?" He would use his strings to "simulate" a white hearth, breaking. "Guess it out yourself, brat."

Asriel Dreemurr

He was determined to catch her, he would run as fast as he could towards Snowdin, but he couldn't go as fast as the Riverperson.

*You ask for help...

ERROR!SANS

He would snap his fingers, moving Asriel to the entrance of Waterfall.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Thank...you?" He starts to run towards Snowdin, looking around himself when he arrives at the Christmas tree. Monster Kid says: "That way." Pointing with his head towards the Ruins. Asriel says: "THANK YOU!" Running towards the ruins.

Gabrygabra97 said:
ERROR!SANS
"Looks like someone is breaking something. You want to know what?" He would use his strings to "simulate" a white hearth, breaking. "Guess it out yourself, brat."

Asriel Dreemurr

He was determined to catch her, he would run as fast as he could towards Snowdin, but he couldn't go as fast as the Riverperson.

*You ask for help...

ERROR!SANS

He would snap his fingers, moving Asriel to the entrance of Waterfall.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Thank...you?" He starts to run towards Snowdin, looking around himself when he arrives at the Christmas tree. Monster Kid says: "That way." Pointing with his head towards the Ruins. Asriel says: "THANK YOU!" Running towards the ruins.
Chara

Chara said "Breaking his heart? I don't even know how we're alive in the first place and now just a few days later he asks for my hand." she said, then ran towards the Ruins as fast as she could.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara said "Breaking his heart? I don't even know how we're alive in the first place and now just a few days later he asks for my hand." she said, then ran towards the Ruins as fast as she could.
Asriel Dreemurr

He was already at the RUINS' door, trying to top Chara from entering: "Please...stop!"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He was already at the RUINS' door, trying to top Chara from entering: "Please...stop!"
Chara

"I'm not ready, Asriel." She simply responded with a frown, looking at him. "This is going too fast." She added, looking away.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I'm not ready, Asriel." She simply responded with a frown, looking at him. "This is going too fast." She added, looking away.
Asriel Dreemurr

"I just...don't want it to end the way it did...long time ago..." His voice broke while saying it, he would fall on his knees, crying.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Hello there, Chara Chaos began to speak to her telepathically. I know why it is your running, "not ready?" Don't kid yourself, it's your desires. Your desire to take, your desires to kill. Don't worry, I support this, there is a portal in the bushes to your left, jump in and you shall be able to hide from him!

@Birdsie

Last edited by a moderator:
Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"I just...don't want it to end the way it did...long time ago..." His voice broke while saying it, he would fall on his knees, crying.
Lordvader59 said:
Hello there, Chara Chaos began to speak to here telepathically. I know why it is your running, "not ready?" Don't kid yourself, it's your desires. Your desire to take, your desires to kill. Don't worry, I support this, there is a portal in the bushes to your left, jump in and you shall be able to hide from him!
@Birdsie
Chara

Chara saw the portal, but she saw Asriel crying and it was breaking her heart... she ran up to Asriel, kneeled next to him and hugged him, before starting to run towards the portal and the bushes. She jumped through, not knowing what could be on the other side.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara saw the portal, but she saw Asriel crying and it was breaking her heart... she ran up to Asriel, kneeled next to him and hugged him, before starting to run towards the portal and the bushes. She jumped through, not knowing what could be on the other side.
Asriel Dreemurr

"NOOOOO!" He would run behind her, jumping aswell. But the portal was closed before he could get in. He collapses in tears, passing out. He mumbles something while crying: "I...can't...feel...anything..."

ERROR!SANS

Suddendly, a strange sound fills the air. ERROR would get in front of Asriel, saying: "I heard you lost the only thing that made you live, right?" Asriel didn't respond. He was too busy crying. Error then said: "Then you don't mind if I TAKE YOUR SOUL, right?" Asriel said: "I already lost all I had."

Last edited by a moderator:
Birdsie said:
Chara
Chaos felt Chara's presence nearing his realm. With a quick flick of his wrist, he cloaked Grievous in shadows, he didn't want the sight of the cyborg provoking her. He opened the other side of the portal up and stood over the girl as she entered the Realm of Chaos. "Greetings, child." He grinned, "we have much to discuss."

Lordvader59 said:
Chaos felt Chara's presence nearing his realm. With a quick flick of his wrist, he cloaked Grievous in shadows, he didn't want the sight of the cyborg provoking her. He opened the other side of the portal up and stood over the girl as she entered the Realm of Chaos. "Greetings, child." He grinned, "we have much to discuss."
Chara

"First of all, don't call me child. Second of all, Greetings. I am Chara. Third of all, what's there to discuss? I've just broke... my bes-... my boyfriend's heart." Chara said to the Chaos Lord, with a Grin. She seemed unsettled about something.

Noivern said:
"What is this place...?"
The gate the two collectors just came through opened into a dustbowl-era western setting. Kyoma checked his phone to see the dimensional disturbance was so much the device didn't even display the time. Kyoma promptly cursed and tucked it away. Mira started doing a full-scan on the surrounding area to try to pinpoint their locale.

---

Meanwhile

---

SCP-049 stumbled out of a thicket of bushes and steadied his swirling head. Something was wrong. Maybe it was another form of SCP-106's pocket dimension trickery. He didn't think so because he saw a landscape laid before him. Something was definitely off. Maybe SCP-001 did lead him to the path of reconciliation.
(Which universe is SCP-049 in?)

Birdsie said:
Chara
"First of all, don't call me child. Second of all, Greetings. I am Chara. Third of all, what's there to discuss? I've just broke... my bes-... my boyfriend's heart." Chara said to the Chaos Lord, with a Grin. She seemed unsettled about something.
"That is what we must talk about." He nodded "you see, you are something... better then most in your universe. You have capabilities they couldn't DREAM of. With him, you were wasting it. All your potential thrown to the wind. Your desire to take life makes you strong. If he truly loved you, he'd want you to meet your full potential, do you not agree." Chaos stopped. "tsk tsk tsk, how rude of me! I practically forgot to introduce myself. I am the Lord of Chaos, one of two great gods of the multiverse." He paused for dramatic effect "war is coming with order. When this war ends, I shall be the single great god. My followers shall have everything they have ever dreamed of!" He looked at her "and I wish for you to be on my side."

Lordvader59 said:
"That is what we must talk about." He nodded "you see, you are something... better then most in your universe. You have capabilities they couldn't DREAM of. With him, you were wasting it. All your potential thrown to the wind. Your desire to take life makes you strong. If he truly loved you, he'd want you to meet your full potential, do you not agree." Chaos stopped. "tsk tsk tsk, how rude of me! I practically forgot to introduce myself. I am the Lord of Chaos, one of two great gods of the multiverse." He paused for dramatic effect "war is coming with order. When this war ends, I shall be the single great god. My followers shall have everything they have ever dreamed of!" He looked at her "and I wish for you to be on my side."
Chara

"I don't care about that. Asriel was always kind... and nice... and polite. Not like me: I've always been loud, rude and I've killed people... and he? He just... he was my friend, I don't want him heart-broken... if I get everything I dream of, I want to be with him... just... with him." Chara said with a sad voice, looking at the Lord of Chaos, her determination was getting pretty angry about stuff, but she held onto it.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I don't care about that. Asriel was always kind... and nice... and polite. Not like me: I've always been loud, rude and I've killed people... and he? He just... he was my friend, I don't want him heart-broken... if I get everything I dream of, I want to be with him... just... with him." Chara said with a sad voice, looking at the Lord of Chaos, her determination was getting pretty angry about stuff, but she held onto it.
ERROR!SANS

He would tell Asriel: "Don't worry, I have a pretty good feeling about this." He starts laughing maniacally with his glitchy voice.

Asriel Dreemurr

"I just...want her back..." He was still crying. Error responded with his glitchy voice: "Well then, you want her back? Just wait. I feel like it'll be her that will return." Asriel didn't believe him, saying: "I don't believe you...she's too busy running away from me to return."

Birdsie said:
Chara
"That's my point. You are strong and hard enough to be rude and to kill. That is why Order shall not win, and why we shall. Your anger makes you stronger, I can FEEL it! I am a being of unlimited power in this realm! I will make you the strongest being in your universe! Hey, if the goat doesn't fight back and survives the war you can even be with him after I win!"

@Birdsie

Lordvader59 said:
"That's my point. You are strong and hard enough to be rude and to kill. That is why Order shall not win, and why we shall. Your anger makes you stronger, I can FEEL it! I am a being of unlimited power in this realm! I will make you the strongest being in your universe! Hey, if the goat doesn't fight back and survives the war you can even be with him after I win!"
@Birdsie
Chara

"I accept. But I'll need more LV's, otherwise I won't fight as good." Chara responded, hopefully the God would be nice enough to give her Execution Points.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"I accept. But I'll need more LV's, otherwise I won't fight as good." Chara responded, hopefully the God would be nice enough to give her Execution Points.
"I could quite easily increase your LOVE, young one, but remember, even at your full LV, you will NOT be able to rebel against me. Such a rebellion would be crushed almost immediately." With that, Chaos closed his eyes for a moment and poured Exp into Chara, enough to send her LV soaring to 10. HOWEVER he kept a string attached to that LV so he could withdraw it the second she proved rebellious. "Going all the way would lead to unneccecary collateral, I don't want to conquer a destroyed multiverse."

@Birdsie

Lordvader59 said:
"I could quite easily increase your LOVE, young one, but remember, even at your full LV, you will NOT be able to rebel against me. Such a rebellion would be crushed almost immediately." With that, Chaos closed his eyes for a moment and poured Exp into Chara, enough to send her LV soaring to 10. HOWEVER he kept a string attached to that LV so he could withdraw it the second she proved rebellious. "Going all the way would lead to unneccecary collateral, I don't want to conquer a destroyed multiverse."
@Birdsie
(( *Cough* Chaos winning the war = Multiverse destroyed & life erased *cough* ))

Lordvader59 said:
@Birdsie
Chara

"Only 10? Don't you think that's a bit low?" She pleaded with him. "I'm sure we can come to an agreement... how about 19? I'm used to it, after being killed by that... C̢̳͉̳̙͕̣͔͔̯̱͎̞̭̮͕̘̼̯͚̓̃̾ͧ͗ͭ̽̅͛ͨ͛ͭͦ̍͗̽ͫͬ͜ő̸͖̼̘̺̮͕͎͙͍̼̺̉͋̊ͦͥ̉̆͑ͭ̓͞M͂̃̄̎̋ͪ͛ͮ҉҉͏͓̦͎͉̀e̢͐̓̆̇ͬ͗̐̉͗̆̇̉̏́҉̱̗͖̘̦̱̯͍Ḑ͚̥̹̰̮̦̣͇͕̟͔͇̻̼͙̞͙̉ͨ̊̒ͣ͐̇̈̓́ͮ̈̔͌̾̄͝͡͠ỉ̸̡͖̲͇̗͓̥̝̬͍̖̦͚̯̥̩̩͚̠̘̍̌ͮͯͦ͒̐̓ͣ͜͞͡ȧ̛̲̱͕̘̦̪̳͎͖͗͌͒̈́͊̃̑̾͒ͤͥͮͭŅ̷̰͕̝̟̣̱͚̰͎̺̮̰̑͊̆ͫ̐̾ͭ̀ͬ͛ͨͣͣ̎͛́́͜... so many times..." She was hoping he could give just a bit more, even a few LV's would be useful, but she didn't know whether he realized how much LV's meant for her abilities.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Only 10? Don't you think that's a bit low?" She pleaded with him. "I'm sure we can come to an agreement... how about 19? I'm used to it, after being killed by that... C̢̳͉̳̙͕̣͔͔̯̱͎̞̭̮͕̘̼̯͚̓̃̾ͧ͗ͭ̽̅͛ͨ͛ͭͦ̍͗̽ͫͬ͜ő̸͖̼̘̺̮͕͎͙͍̼̺̉͋̊ͦͥ̉̆͑ͭ̓͞M͂̃̄̎̋ͪ͛ͮ҉҉͏͓̦͎͉̀e̢͐̓̆̇ͬ͗̐̉͗̆̇̉̏́҉̱̗͖̘̦̱̯͍Ḑ͚̥̹̰̮̦̣͇͕̟͔͇̻̼͙̞͙̉ͨ̊̒ͣ͐̇̈̓́ͮ̈̔͌̾̄͝͡͠ỉ̸̡͖̲͇̗͓̥̝̬͍̖̦͚̯̥̩̩͚̠̘̍̌ͮͯͦ͒̐̓ͣ͜͞͡ȧ̛̲̱͕̘̦̪̳͎͖͗͌͒̈́͊̃̑̾͒ͤͥͮͭŅ̷̰͕̝̟̣̱͚̰͎̺̮̰̑͊̆ͫ̐̾ͭ̀ͬ͛ͨͣͣ̎͛́́͜... so many times..." She was hoping he could give just a bit more, even a few LV's would be useful, but she didn't know whether he realized how much LV's meant for her abilities.
The Lord knew well what she was trying. However, he gave her 2 more LV, putting her to 12. "There, that should be enough." Those two, unbeknownst to her, also had the string on them.

@Birdsie

Lordvader59 said:
The Lord knew well what she was trying. However, he gave her 2 more LV, putting her to 12. "There, that should be enough." Those two, unbeknownst to her, also had the string on them.
@Birdsie
Chara

"Hmph. Fine! I'll just get more along the way... speaking of that. What do you want me to do?" Chara asked, playing with her knife and a bloodlusted face... happy to be able to kill... and stab people again. And the best part? It was now literally her work, there couldn't have been a better day... except... well... that already happened, so better not mention it. She smiled at the Chaos Lord, waiting for a response from him. She was anxious to see what he would expect from a 'little girl' like her, hehehe...

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Hmph. Fine! I'll just get more along the way... speaking of that. What do you want me to do?" Chara asked, playing with her knife and a bloodlusted face... happy to be able to kill... and stab people again. And the best part? It was now literally her work, there couldn't have been a better day... except... well... that already happened, so better not mention it. She smiled at the Chaos Lord, waiting for a response from him. She was anxious to see what he would expect from a 'little girl' like her, hehehe...
"Well, quite unfortunately, I am still in the process of marshaling troops for the war." He looked down, ready to make more portals. "By the time the day is out, you'll be ready for deployment onto the battlefield." He looked back to her "but I must ask you one thing. If I send you back to your own world, will you be ready to fight? Will you be ready to kill?"

Lordvader59 said:
"Well, quite unfortunately, I am still in the process of marshaling troops for the war." He looked down, ready to make more portals. "By the time the day is out, you'll be ready for deployment onto the battlefield." He looked back to her "but I must ask you one thing. If I send you back to your own world, will you be ready to fight? Will you be ready to kill?"
Chara

"Not if I have to kill everyone... but other than that yes." Chara responded, playing with her knife and looking away from the Chaos Lord.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Not if I have to kill everyone... but other than that yes." Chara responded, playing with her knife and looking away from the Chaos Lord.
"Well... hopefully it wont come to that." Now, is there any place in particular you'd care to go until you are needed for the war effort? You're welcome to stay here if you'd prefer too."

@Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back