• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Bill put his hand on her shoulder "I am a demon who has murdered his entire universe, and after that butchered, killed, and done other awful things that would scar you. Why did I save you, why did I fight grievous instead of helping him kill." He said as he gripped his cane tight. Bill looks at GLaDOS with a puzzled look "No, what is that."

@Donder172 @MTchaos1134

Mr. Narrator patted his friends back "Don't worry this place is just in the void for people like you and me to enjoy," he said walking into the small store.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Donder172[/URL] @MTchaos1134

Mr. Narrator patted his friends back "Don't worry this place is just in the void for people like you and me to enjoy," he said walking into the small store.
"It's somthing that cools your body down quickly,omits on the back of your body.its like using a muscle."

Donder172 said:
"Even the darkest, have a light side." Mizelia said, then looks at GLaDOS "I don't know."
Glaods looks at the Jedi."hello there,who are you?"

MTchaos1134 said:
"It's somthing that cools your body down quickly,omits on the back of your body.its like using a muscle."
Glaods looks at the Jedi."hello there,who are you?"
"My name is Mizelia, I am a Jedi Knight."

Bill tries to use them and does, in a few moments he feels fine and moves around "Thanks cake, this is my....friend light saber. I think she has determination," he said before walking near Mizelia.

@Donder172 @MTchaos1134

[QUOTE="White Shamrock](Bill calls everyone by their symbol, he has a cipher with everyone he meets, Mizelia is lightsaber, and GLaDOS is cake)

[/QUOTE]
(And dipper is pine tree and so on and so forth.)

MTchaos1134 said:
When determination is heard the yellow eye glows brighter."I am GLaDOS,a artificial intelligence I suppose.may I please have a blood sample?"GLaDOS index finger on her right hand turns into a needle.and a camera drone comes up,a small canister rising from its head
Bill stops her "You can't get determination like that, monsters absorb it. You need a human dead to collect it, if you must ask the lizard who gave it to her," He said making her put the needle down.

MTchaos1134 said:
When determination is heard the yellow eye glows brighter."I am GLaDOS,a artificial intelligence I suppose.may I please have a blood sample?"GLaDOS index finger on her right hand turns into a needle.and a camera drone comes up,a small canister rising from its head.
Mizelia looks at GLaDOS, being unsure if it is a good idea

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bill stops her "You can't get determination like that, monsters absorb it. You need a human dead to collect it, if you must ask the lizard who gave it to her," He said making her put the needle down.

[/QUOTE]
"I see."the needle changes back into a finger and the canister on the drone goes back in.but the drone stays next to GLaDOS."any directions on where the lizard is?"

Bill looked at her "Most likely in the lab, but that is just a guess go look," he says before grabbing Mizleia by the shoulder and whispering "Don't let Cake get ya, if she could she would dissect you right now," he said before smiling at GLaDOS.

@MTchaos1134 @Donder172

MTchaos1134 said:
"I see."the needle changes back into a finger and the canister on the drone goes back in.but the drone stays next to GLaDOS."any directions on where the lizard is?"
"This should never fall in the wrong hands. That means my own friends and my Order and home as well. If Saresh ever gets this, she will use it to kill her enemies. No one in my Universe must ever get this."

@MTchaos1134[/URL] @Donder172
Donder172 said:
"This should never fall in the wrong hands. That means my own friends and my Order and home as well. If Saresh ever gets this, she will use it to kill her enemies. No one in my Universe must ever get this."
"I would not let it fall into the wrong hands,as I will protect it in the name of science."GLaDOS thinks for a moment."actually instead of a sample I will see if alphys is willing to reasearch and test determination together."before she left she saw bills smile,she was suspicious of it but trusted bill.so she went into the lab and started looking for alphys.

"Excuse me? Anymlizard being that nearby please come to my voice!"GLaDOS shouts,looking for alphys.

@Birdsie

Faevix

Faevix was attending to her brood, she made sure to keep the hatchlings from killing eachother and that none of her troops were in trouble. She sat amongst her eggs and gently curled her tail around a bunch since they were the most recent laid she would need to protect them from any rival queens since her kind had no enemies save for Yautja which weren't near her nest as far as she knew. She heard angry and confused screeches come from deeper within her nest and then silence which immediatley set off her alarm. Faevix got up swiftly and carefully trotted through all her eggs, what she saw was a group of six of her drones screeching at a portal, obviously something was going to try and kill her children was her first though, she didn't think at that moment and plowed through the portal with the six drones following her loyally. She saw no recognizable threats but it was odd she knew this was no longer her place, she would need to find shelter and begin making a new hive if her brood were to survive, she let out an angry shriek and climbed atop a building roof to scout.

(Darksouls)

@anybooty since i'm not good at intros ;;

MTchaos1134 said:
"I would not let it fall into the wrong hands,as I will protect it in the name of science."GLaDOS thinks for a moment."actually instead of a sample I will see if alphys is willing to reasearch and test determination together."before she left she saw bills smile,she was suspicious of it but trusted bill.so she went into the lab and started looking for alphys.
"Excuse me? Anymlizard being that nearby please come to my voice!"GLaDOS shouts,looking for alphys.

@Birdsie
Mizelia looked at GLaDOS "Where I am from, both sides would most likely fight for it for the sake having an advantage in the war..."

Bill looked at Mizelia "So where are you from, I am from gravity falls. I am an intergalactic demon, who strikes deals, that is my only purpose," He said hovering off the ground as he talked.

@Donder172

@Donder172[/URL]
"I don't know the name of my Universe. But we call where we live it the Galaxy. I am from Coruscant, the capital of the Galactic Republic. The Galaxy is right now in an horrible state of war, devastation and poverty. There are three major powers now: the Galactic Republic, the Sith Empire and the Zakuul Empire. Zakuul controlls the Galaxy with an iron fist." Mizelia says, the last part rather sad, then says "I am a Jedi Knight. I was trained by Jedi Master Marrie Whitestone as a Force healer. Jedi are peace keepers. We get our power by the Force. The Force is a power which connects the Galaxy."

Donder172 said:
The Sith got taken surprise, but manages to use his arms to lessen the damage, releasing the Witch King from the Force choke in the process, stumbling backwards.
Bulvarr then sees the opportunity to attack, taking a deep breath and shouts "FUS RO DAH!" (Unrelenting Force), ending with a deafening explosion-like sound

[media]

[/media]
Witch King of Angmar

Blown off his feet by the shout, the Witch King lands of his a back a few feet away. Rising up, tge Witch King casts a spell on Wrath and Bulvarr that would fill them with fear and make them panic.

Barbas said:
Witch King of Angmar
Blown off his feet by the shout, the Witch King lands of his a back a few feet away. Rising up, tge Witch King casts a spell on Wrath and Bulvarr that would fill them with fear and make them panic.
Bulvarr

Is affected by the fear spell, running away

Wrath

However the Wrath manages to resist his fear spell due to his experience against the Dread Masters which could destroy entire fleets through fear. He then aims a Force push at the Witch King

Donder172 said:
Bulvarr
Is affected by the fear spell, running away

Wrath

However the Wrath manages to resist his fear spell due to his experience against the Dread Masters which could destroy entire fleets through fear. He then aims a Force push at the Witch King
Witch King of Angmar

Stumbling backwards after being hit by the Force push, the Witch King quickly regains his footing and casts another spell on Wrath that would make him feel extremely sick and tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back