• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster just floated."I a gaster,I come from a world filled with monsters."
@White Shamrock @billthesomething

(I think I tagged evreyone in the battle,not sure though.)
Mizelia looks at Gaster "Look out for his weapons! They can cut throught almost any metal!"

Noivian said:
"Just a magical skeleton," Sans responded. "Not gonna hurt you, like I said. Name's Sans." He held out a hand to shake.
Rattman slowly sets his hand out and shakes it,rattman's hand was very shaky and reluctant.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster just floated."I a gaster,I come from a world filled with monsters."
@White Shamrock @billthesomething

(I think I tagged evreyone in the battle,not sure though.)
HK-47

"Statement: "I am HK-47, I was made by my master a long time ago. Not long after the end of the Mandalorian Wars. The killing I missed..."

Donder172 said:
Mizelia looks at Gaster "Look out for his weapons! They can cut throught almost any metal!"
"Thanks for the advice,but I already know."he said,summoning more tendrils.

Donder172 said:
HK-47
"Statement: "I am HK-47, I was made by my master a long time ago. Not long after the end of the Mandalorian Wars. The killing I missed..."
"So you enjoy killing?"mirror gaster asks,interested.

Grievous spun to cut down the tendrils, kicked Bill Cipher, and leapt towards Mettaton NEO, going for a slash across it's (because let's be honest who KNOWS what gender Mettaton is) torso.

MTchaos1134 said:
"Thanks for the advice,but I already know."he said,summoning more tendrils.
"So you enjoy killing?"mirror gaster asks,interested.
HK-47

"Answer: Ohh I enjoy assassinating my master's enemies. It's not just brutal murder, it is art."

Bill got up and pointed his finger at Grevous before shooting him in the side, he then falls down, grunting "Stupid robot body, so weak."

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bill got up and pointed his finger at Grevous before shooting him in the side, he then falls down, grunting "Stupid robot body, so weak."

[/QUOTE]
Grievous held out his saber and deflected the shot. (Assuming that it was energy and not kinetic based)

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous spun to cut down the tendrils, kicked Bill Cipher, and leapt towards Mettaton NEO, going for a slash across it's (because let's be honest who KNOWS what gender Mettaton is) torso.
METTATON NEO

He would dodge the hit, shooting an energy ball in his head: "THANK YOU SANS, YOU TAUGHT ME WELL."

Bill reached for his cane before standing on it "Ya want energy," his cane glows yellow as he holds it like a bat and swings at Grevious. He starts to do this repeatedly ignoring the body heating.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]Bill reached for his cane before standing on it "Ya want energy," his cane glows yellow as he holds it like a bat and swings at Grevious. He starts to do this repeatedly ignoring the body heating.

[/QUOTE]
Grievous held his arm out and blocked every blow masterfully. He took another stab at Mettaton NEO

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous held his arm out and blocked every blow masterfully. He took another stab at Mettaton NEO
METTATON NEO

He would shoot at energy ball at the incoming stab, dashing backwards.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara...I have a bad feeling about this...Should we do...the thing?"

Lordvader59 said:
Mizelia charged at Grievous, aiming a vertical strike at his arms, intending to disarm him

Bill then stands back and has a idea "Mettaton fire a blast at me NOW!" he said in a serious voice as he got back to his feat

@Gabrygabra97

Donder172 said:
Mizelia charged at Grievous, aiming a vertical strike at his arms, intending to disarm him
Grievous inverted his hand and barely parried the blow. "So the coward comes to fight!" He slashed at her a few times, then added a quick Makashi stab to throw her off guard.

Gabrygabra97 said:
METTATON NEO
He would shoot at energy ball at the incoming stab, dashing backwards.

Asriel Dreemurr

"Ch-Chara...I have a bad feeling about this...Should we do...the thing?"
Chara

"Not yet, Asriel." She ran inside the Lab and saw the fight. She took out her knife and waited. She wanted to step in at the perfect moment.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bill then stands back and has a idea "Mettaton fire a blast at me NOW!" he said in a serious voice as he got back to his feat
@Gabrygabra97

[/QUOTE]
METTATON NEO

"ALRIGHTY THEN!" He would shoot a charged blast at Bill, then shooting another one at Grievous.

Birdsie said:
Chara
"Not yet, Asriel." She ran inside the Lab and saw the fight. She took out her knife and waited. She wanted to step in at the perfect moment.
Asriel Dreemurr

"If something happens...run towards me, run as fast as you can at me, alright?" He would put his hands on his chest.

Link nodded and went forth to provide his piece "I come from the land known as Hyrule in my universe, I saved the land against a terrible evil who wanted nothing but total chaos, his name is Ganon." Link looked at Gaster "Well what HK said is that he was build by people then they could have molded his mind to be that of their weapon, creating the desire to take pleasure from killing, at least that's how I interpret the statement he made if that makes sense of course."

Link may not know it but he just touched a field of robotics about programming.

@Donder172 @billthesomething @MTchaos1134

In another Universe.....

Urthemiel roared as the Blights attention was swiftly directed towards her, in their minds she spoke of the weird thing that stood on top the ancient bridge in which she is perched. She summons the best of the Darkspawn mages to begin the study of its properties, maybe the portal will lead back into the Black Citadel, and if it does then she can kill the Chantry's Maker once and for all and delve the world in complete corruption. She called forth the remaining Magistrates still loyal to the beast to help in the study of such an interesting thing. She then ordered the horde to continue its routine. She saw that the Wardens were gathering at Ostacar for their doomed final battle to end the blight, she was not an idiot as they think she is. She ordered her horde to prepare to fight the wardens at Ostacar.

All who wish to join The Dragon Age Universe will be placed in Ostacar where the king of Ferelden and The Grey wardens are preparing to combat the Blight!

@Anyone

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous inverted his hand and barely parried the blow. "So the coward comes to fight!" He slashed at her a few times, then added a quick Makashi stab to throw her off guard.
Mizelia quickly ducks under his attack, getting back to make distance, then aims a Force Push at Grievous.

Bill backed up and yelled "SWING!" he hit the energy ball with his cane causing it to change blue and zoom through the air going towards Grievous.

Archdemon said:
Link nodded and went forth to provide his piece "I come from the land known as Hyrule in my universe, I saved the land against a terrible evil who wanted nothing but total chaos, his name is Ganon." Link looked at Gaster "Well what HK said is that he was build by people then they could have molded his mind to be that of their weapon, creating the desire to take pleasure from killing, at least that's how I interpret the statement he made if that makes sense of course."
Link may not know it but he just touched a field of robotics about programming.

@Donder172 @billthesomething @MTchaos1134

In another Universe.....

Urthemiel roared as the Blights attention was swiftly directed towards her, in their minds she spoke of the weird thing that stood on top the ancient bridge in which she is perched. She summons the best of the Darkspawn mages to begin the study of its properties, maybe the portal will lead back into the Black Citadel, and if it does then she can kill the Chantry's Maker once and for all and delve the world in complete corruption. She called forth the remaining Magistrates still loyal to the beast to help in the study of such an interesting thing. She then ordered the horde to continue its routine. She saw that the Wardens were gathering at Ostacar for their doomed final battle to end the blight, she was not an idiot as they think she is. She ordered her horde to prepare to fight the wardens at Ostacar.

All who wish to join The Dragon Age Universe will be placed in Ostacar where the king of Ferelden and The Grey wardens are preparing to combat the Blight!

@Anyone
"Statement: I am programmed for assassination, I have various protocols to do my work for my master. I am an HK-series assassin droid, I am the most deadliest assassin droid in the Galaxy."

Lordvader59 said:
Chara

Chara smiled at Grievous. She entered a FIGHT

[FIGHT] [ACT] [iTEM] [MERCY]

Chara tried thrusting her knife through Grievous' chest.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara smiled at Grievous. She entered a FIGHT

[FIGHT] [ACT] [iTEM] [MERCY]

Chara tried thrusting her knife through Grievous' chest.
Grievous did a quick dodge to the side, but the knife struck his shoulder blade. There was a large metallic sound 3/4 of the knife was shattered, shrapnel flying at Chara, and the rest bent at a 60 degree angle.

MTchaos1134 said:
Rattman slowly sets his hand out and shakes it,rattman's hand was very shaky and reluctant.
As their hands shook, the whoopee cushion in Sans' hand deflated, making a comical noise. When did he ever reinflate that thing? "Yeah, nice to meet you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back