• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous did a quick dodge to the side, but the knife struck his shoulder blade. There was a large metallic sound 3/4 of the knife was shattered, shrapnel flying at Chara, and the rest bent at a 60 degree angle.
Chara

Chara avoided the shrapnel with no trouble as this had happened before... AHEM.

She taunted grievous "I see, you're so pathetic you need armor, to hide your ugly face behind, huh?" She shrugged and smiled, looking away from him.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara avoided the shrapnel with no trouble as this had happened before... AHEM.

She taunted grievous "I see, you're so pathetic you need armor, to hide your ugly face behind, huh?" She shrugged and smiled, looking away from him.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Enough!" He would run in the battle, summoning a GIGANTIG fireball. "EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING OR I WILL MAKE THIS THING EXPLODE! Today I was supposed to marry, but YOU interrupted everything!" He would make the fireball a little big smaller, launching it at Grievous. It's basically un-dodgable, unless you're The Flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill stopped and smiled "Hey flower heard ya getting married, congratulations also does someone know where I can lie down before my body overheats," He said as he fell to the ground and struggled to reach his cane.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Enough!" He would run in the battle, summoning a GIGANTIG fireball. "EVERYONE STOP FIGHTING OR I WILL MAKE THIS THING EXPLODE! Today I was supposed to marry, but YOU interrupted everything!" He would make the fireball a little big smaller, launching it at Grievous. It's basically un-dodgable, unless you're The Flash.
Grievous tried to get under it, but couldn't as it passed over him. The result was a Grievous who was quite injured, and on fire. He kept his cool badum tsk and jumped onto Bill, trying to either put out the fire or just let it spread to Bill.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous tried to get under it, but couldn't as it passed over him. The result was a Grievous who was quite injured, and on fire. He kept his cool badum tsk and jumped onto Bill, trying to either put out the fire or just let it spread to Bill.
Mizelia quickly aims a Force push at the cyborg

Lordvader59 said:
Chara

Chara saw what Grievous was doing, she walked up towards Asriel and said "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" With a smile.

She held his hand.

Birdsie said:
Chara
Chara saw what Grievous was doing, she walked up towards Asriel and said "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" With a smile.

She held his hand.
Asriel Dreemurr

His soul was visible, he would drag her very near to him, and their souls would merge togheter.

*Chasriel rises from hell!

Noivian said:
As their hands shook, the whoopee cushion in Sans' hand deflated, making a comical noise. When did he ever reinflate that thing? "Yeah, nice to meet you."
The whoopie Cushion startled him for a moment but was fine after."H-how do you exsist skeleton are not supposed to speak.."

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
His soul was visible, he would drag her very near to him, and their souls would merge togheter.

*Chasriel rises from hell!
Grievous saw the hellish demon. He knew he was outmatched, so he took a load of thermal detonators, threw them to the supports, casuing the roof to begin to collapse, and beat it out of there, running along the wall and then out of sight towards waterfall.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous saw the hellish demon. He knew he was outmatched, so he took a load of thermal detonators, threw them to the supports, casuing the roof to begin to collapse, and beat it out of there, running along the wall and then out of sight towards waterfall.
Mizelia started to use the Force to levitate the wall, feeling the shere pressure from the weight above it "Get out of here, I can't keep it up forever!"

Lordvader59 said:
Amalgamates

The Amalgamates started melting themselves into roof support, to save the laboratory for as long as they could.

Chasriel

The Fused monster was following Grievous.

It yelled out "COME BACK COWARD..." and laughed in a sinister way.

40aba271d37f54478e29f514ea5d870c2c0afdc156ae6c20fae76496b0af5b15_1.jpg

[media]

[/media]

Lordvader59 said:
Havkng been watching since the tendrils.gaster was invisble and watching grievous,he wanted to know how grevious worked.

GLaDOS and six camera drones enter the undertale universe.the camera drones spread out and start scanning and analyzing evreything.

She had a robot arm pick up and force the green Dorito out with GLaDOS.

@White Shamrock

Birdsie said:
Amalgamates
The Amalgamates started melting themselves into roof support, to save the laboratory for as long as they could.

Chasriel

The Fused monster was following Grievous.

It yelled out "COME BACK COWARD..." and laughed in a sinister way.

40aba271d37f54478e29f514ea5d870c2c0afdc156ae6c20fae76496b0af5b15_1.jpg

[media]

[/media]
Grievous smiled as the monster passed overhead. He waited for it to pass him by and then crept into the far reaches of Hotland.

(NOTE: I'll explain this one later)

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous smiled as the monster passed overhead. He waited for it to pass him by and then crept into the far reaches of Hotland.
(NOTE: I'll explain this one later)

Chasriel

Chasriel shot out multiple fireballs towards Grievous similar to the ones that Asriel shoots.

It stopped suddenly and then quickly rushed at Grievous.

Peridot got into the new world and looked around as her bots spread around "World undertale status:Fine." She looks at her tablet "Bill should be here where is he, GLaDOS help me find Bill," she said nervously.

@MTchaos1134

Bill forced his body to move, he was fast so he waited for everyone to leave, when they did he grabbed Mizelia and bolted out of the room. He yell to himself "WHY AM I DOING THIS GAAAR!"

@Donder172

Link didn't understand what the metal thing was talking about, he has no idea what programming is, maybe he accidentally touched upon it? He turned towards Siegmeyer and spoke "So we all explained where we're from now let's go more into about each of us personally! What's your story Siegmeyer? Tell us more about yourself that seems interesting!"

@MTchaos1134 @billthesomething @Donder172

Bill put her down "This body is metal, all I need to do is not move for a while and I will be fine, thanks." He grabbed at his face "WHY AM I BEING NICE!" he said in disbelief of his actions "WHAT AM I DOING TO MYSELF!" he said sighing.

@Donder172

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Peridot got into the new world and looked around as her bots spread around "World undertale status:Fine." She looks at her tablet "Bill should be here where is he, GLaDOS help me find Bill," she said nervously.
@White Shamrock

[/QUOTE]

Donder172 said:
"You saved my life, thank you."
Bill looked at her "No problem, but I am just so confused right now," He heard a beeping from a phone and answered it "Yes I am in the main room, and I am not a clod," he said closing the phone.

Peridot walked into the room "Clod why didn't you tells us something happened, your body is heating. You sound like a over heating computer." She said and continued to chat on something other then what they were talking about.

MTchaos1134 said:
Parable follows the narrator.hoping it's not a trap
He teleported them to a white void with a coffee hut "Here we are, best coffer in the void of space and time, I have been here before only a few times," he said guiding him to the shop.

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]
Bill looked at her "No problem, but I am just so confused right now," He heard a beeping from a phone and answered it "Yes I am in the main room, and I am not a clod," he said closing the phone.

Peridot walked into the room "Clod why didn't you tells us something happened, your body is heating. You sound like a over heating computer." She said and continued to chat on something other then what they were talking about.

He teleported them to a white void with a coffee hut "Here we are, best coffer in the void of space and time, I have been here before only a few times," he said guiding him to the shop.

[/QUOTE]
"Why confused?" Mizelia asks curiously

[QUOTE="White Shamrock]

[/QUOTE]
"Hello there bill.it seems like you overheated your body,have you used your air vents yet?"

"Not bad of a place,it's rare to see somthing like this in the void."he said walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back