• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Donder172 said:
Mizelia sensed the presence, hearing suddenly a lightsaber being ignited, she notices the cyborg and jumps out of the way, avoiding his attack "Not again..." she then takes her own lightsaber "I don't want to fight you." she then runs towards the room with the portal
Grievous took a thermal detonator from his waist, throwing it into a doorway, causing the doorway to collapse. This sent shockwaves throughout the building and cut off her escape route. "DIE!" he screeched, closing the gap and attempting to run her through.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous took a thermal detonator from his waist, throwing it into a doorway, causing the doorway to collapse. This sent shockwaves throughout the building and cut off her escape route. "DIE!" he screeched, closing the gap and attempting to run her through.
Asriel Dreemurr

"H-Heck! What was that?! We need to evacuate this place! Let's go find Chara."

Lordvader59 said:
Amalgamates

All the Amalgamates were attracted by the Noise.

They ran towards grievous seeing he was hostile.

(Ur fuked, Amalgamates are immortal.)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"H-Heck! What was that?! We need to evacuate this place! Let's go find Chara."
"That was termal detonator, a grenade! I need help with one!" Mizelia said while jumping out of his way, just before he is about to ram her.

Birdsie said:
Amalgamates

((that can't be that bad, they surely wouldn't be as dangerous as a Rancor or a Krayt Dragon :P ))

Grievous no longer cared about stealth. He needed this jedi to die! He spun to the side, attempting to meet her side with his blade.

Birdsie said:
Amalgamates

(Grievous eats Jedi Masters and huge alien bugs for breakfast. I think he'll be able to drive them off.)

Lordvader59 said:
(Grievous eats Jedi Masters and huge alien bugs for breakfast. I think he'll be able to drive them off.)
(They have high values of Determination. Not only Immortal, but they predict what Grievous will do to them before he does it. Due to DT they also won't give up.)

The Amalgamates surround Grievous and all attack him at once.

tumblr_nwx3ldOBo11u0s4nbo1_r3_500.png

White Shamrock] [FONT='Times New Roman'][COLOR=#0000ff]Bill heard the noise and teleported to see Grevious "WHAT IS GOING ON!" he yelled as he looked around.[/COLOR][/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6988-lordvader59/ said:
@Lordvader59[/URL] @Donder172
"That cyborg wants to kill me!"

Link blinked for a moment before sitting down in a weird chair, it was actually a booth with a table in between the two seats. He took off his shield and sword for better comfort as they pressed into his back when he is sitting down.

He waited till the others were seated before asking his questions. "So mister Siegmeyer! What world do you come from?"

@Donder172 @billthesomething @MTchaos1134

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous stared, and let out a chuckle... a chuckle that turned into a howling laugh. He kept dodging the amalgamate attacks and sliced the cane in half when he got close enough. Then he launched a few more slashes at the Jedi
@White Shamrock

@Birdsie

@Donder172
Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys saw what's going on and she quickly ran off deeper into the lab, taking out her cellphone she dialed Undyne and told her what's happening.

Lordvader59 said:
Grievous stared, and let out a chuckle... a chuckle that turned into a howling laugh. He kept dodging the amalgamate attacks and sliced the cane in half when he got close enough. Then he launched a few more slashes at the Jedi
@White Shamrock

@Birdsie

@Donder172
METTATON NEO

He would transform in his NEO Form, trough a cool and good-looking light effects. "YOU'LL SEE HOW GLAMOUR CAN HIT HARD!" He would start to shoot at him energy balls while a song plays from his chest.

[media]

[/media]

Archdemon said:
Link blinked for a moment before sitting down in a weird chair, it was actually a booth with a table in between the two seats. He took off his shield and sword for better comfort as they pressed into his back when he is sitting down.
He waited till the others were seated before asking his questions. "So mister Siegmeyer! What world do you come from?"

@White Shamrock

@Birdsie

@Donder172
Mizelia jumps out of the way of his attacks, doging them sucessfully and jumps backwards to make distance

Lordvader59 said:
@White Shamrock

@Birdsie

@Donder172
Plague Knight threw three bombs that stayed in the air before seeking out Grievous

Donder172 said:
HK-47 sat down, keeping his modified disruptor rifle on his back, looking around
((Funny how no one is going to call the police because of two armed persons who are wearing their weapons in the open xD ))

Mizelia jumps out of the way of his attacks, doging them sucessfully and jumps backwards to make distance
METTATON NEO

" A LITTLE HELP, DARLING? SWING YOUR LIGHT-THING AT THAT FAILED ATTEMPT TO COPY ME! "

Donder172 said:
HK-47 sat down, keeping his modified disruptor rifle on his back, looking around
((Funny how no one is going to call the police because of two armed persons who are wearing their weapons in the open xD ))

Determination

A textbox appears.

imgtest.php

Bill spun his cane as he started hitting Grevious, he yelled "I BETTER GET A REWARD FOR THIS!" He starts to teleport so Grevious didn't know where he was.

Gabrygabra97 said:
METTATON NEO
" A LITTLE HELP, DARLING? SWING YOUR LIGHT-THING AT THAT FAILED ATTEMPT TO COPY ME! "
Grievous chuckled, doing a backflip and landing on a catwalk. "Her lightsaber is useless. She knows to engage me is suicide." He looked at the crowd. "I fight for a just cause against a corrupt republic that took everything from me! A republic which she serves!" He stared at everyone. Then, he threw off his cape and his plates split in several places, adding height and intimidation to his look. He drew a second saber. "I was designed to kill her. I was designed to kill jedi! I am Grievous! Kaleesh General!" He gave a hateful stare. "And if you stand between me and that jedi, I WILL BE YOUR END!"

@Gabrygabra97

Archdemon said:

@Donder172 @billthesomething @MTchaos1134
"I come from Lordran a world plagued with undeath and strife, however the land i hail from is Catarina which is know for it's ail and festivities." Siegmeyer removed his onion shaped helmet reviling a man in perhaps his mid thirties and with mustache that rivaled a certain plumber

Birdsie said:
Determination
A textbox appears.

imgtest.php
Mizelia looked at Grievous, and at the people who were fighting. These people didn't had lightsabers, yet they fought something they never saw and with weapons which could cut an armored person in half, she takes a deep breath and presses Yes, determent to stop this conflict non-lethally before anyone gets injured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back