• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Donder172 said:
Red Dead Universe
[environment]

Albert can notice a city in the distance. In front a church. Behind the church is a small train station. A few travelers on horses are coming out of the city, riding past Albert.

latest

454.jpg
"Is that...YES IT IS MOTHER OF GOD IT'S CIVILIZATION OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU." Albert screamed with Joy as he took off into a full sprint towards the town.

billthesomething said:
Thel had stayed up and acted as watch while frisk and artorias rested "Thousands of years ahead of your it seems, back home we have ships that let us travel across the stars. Hmm i believe i never got to know your name "
"Artorias my name is Artorias I am a Knight of Lord Gywn who I have already mentioned Gywn is most likely dead now as I seem to have been thrown into the future by the gods." Artorias replied "But what happens to be your name it would be nice to know the name of my new ally." Artorias asked a small smile appearing on his face though it may be hidden by his helmet "Maybe there is hope" He thought to himself

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"OH MY GOD? FASHION! YOU NEED MY HELP WITH FASH-"

Mettaton

Mettaton kicks down a wall and hops in saying "DID SOMEONE SAY FASHION, DARLING?"

Undyne

Undyne got a call from Alphys, she was using the Royal Guard to send invites for the ceremony.
Asriel Dreemurr

"W-Well...yeah...? Will ya' help me out? And please, don't dress me like a freak."

Mettaton

"BLOOKY!! MADDY! C'MERE YOU LITTLE BOYS!"

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
"You are in the power ranger universe I think,and I would rather not introduce them,I think they would rather do it themselves."
Donder172 said:
HK-47 looks at the meatbag called Link "Statement: I am HK-47, personal assassin of the Master of the Foundry."
billthesomething said:
"I am Siegmeyer of Catarina, a proud warrior and adventure" he said with a voice filled with pride as pounded on his iron chest
Power rangers? What a strange name for a world... Link turned towards HK-47 and Siegmeyer. "I am Link of Hyrule, The Hero of Time, in my world. Why don't we get away from these strange people? I feel uncomfortable being watched by so many people... Why don't we enter this place and talk about our worlds in which we come from?"

He pointed at a place called a Pizzaria.

Bill laughed "Oh wing ding, the man no one remembers. I am one of the few that know you, and you can't trust me, was I whipped out of your memory," he said as he bowed smirking at Gaster.

@MTchaos1134

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"W-Well...yeah...? Will ya' help me out? And please, don't dress me like a freak."

Mettaton

"BLOOKY!! MADDY! C'MERE YOU LITTLE BOYS!"
Napstablook

Napstablook like the Ghost he is, flew through a wall into the True Lab and said "yes...... what is it...... cousin?"

Mad Dummy

Mad Dummy broke a wall and immidieately yelled out "WHO THE FUCK CALLED ME MADDY?"

Birdsie said:
Napstablook
Napstablook like the Ghost he is, flew through a wall into the True Lab and said "yes...... what is it...... cousin?"

Mad Dummy

Mad Dummy broke a wall and immidieately yelled out "WHO THE FUCK CALLED ME MADDY?"
Mettaton EX

"IT WAS ME, DARLING~!" He would smile. "STAND STILL! Blooky, please provide your BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS HATS!"

Archdemon said:
Power rangers? What a strange name for a world... Link turned towards HK-47 and Siegmeyer. "I am Link of Hyrule, The Hero of Time, in my world. Why don't we get away from these strange people? I feel uncomfortable being watched by so many people... Why don't we enter this place and talk about our worlds in which we come from?"
"Conclussion: the would be a good idea."

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]
"Is that...YES IT IS MOTHER OF GOD IT'S CIVILIZATION OH HOW I HAVE MISSED YOU." Albert screamed with Joy as he took off into a full sprint towards the town.
"Artorias my name is Artorias I am a Knight of Lord Gywn who I have already mentioned Gywn is most likely dead now as I seem to have been thrown into the future by the gods." Artorias replied "But what happens to be your name it would be nice to know the name of my new ally." Artorias asked a small smile appearing on his face though it may be hidden by his helmet "Maybe there is hope" He thought to himself

[/QUOTE]
Red Dead Universe

[Environment]

As Albert runs into the town, he notices a train station, as well as a center of the city. Going further, he will find an bar and a cinema. Further towards the coast a general store, a tailor and a gunsmith. To the left a bank and a police station.

Archdemon said:
(I really want a Freddy or somthing waiting for us there now.)

"Sure,we may talk there."mirror gaster teleports himself and the other three in front of the pizzeria.

@Donder172 @billthesomething

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]

[/QUOTE]
"I am Thel Vadam and I am an Arbiter an important position in my culture, and i believe that have been sent far into earth's past or a different universe" Thel Vadam also had a smile beneath his helmet

Gabrygabra97 said:
Mettaton EX
"IT WAS ME, DARLING~!" He would smile. "STAND STILL! Blooky, please provide your BEAUTIFUL AND GORGEOUS HATS!"
Napstablook

Napstablook started literally crying, his tears formed into hat articles.

Mad Dummy

"I AM JUST SO, FUCKING MAD!" This music plays in the background somehow...

[media]

[/media]

(I love how everyone in the True lab is not caring that Grievous just barged in and is now rushing the Twilek with his saber.)

@Gabrygabra97

Birdsie said:
Napstablook
Napstablook started literally crying, his tears formed into hat articles.

Mad Dummy

"I AM JUST SO, FUCKING MAD!" This music plays in the background somehow...

[media]

[/media]
A wild Captain America Appears:

"LANGUAGE"

Mettaton EX

"Well, Asriel dear, how do you want the dress to be like?"

Asriel Dreemurr

"Well...It has to stand a pret-" He was interrupted by Mettaton, that says: "ALRIGHT!" Mettaton would start to make a dress out of nowhere above Dummy. It is like this:
9b789c6403dd789568c2bf75e9499e92.jpg

Bill sighed "Ya really don't remember me, sad you don't. Anyway I should contact Peridot and GLaDOS and tell them its fine," He uses something on his wrist to send GLaDOS a text.

@MTchaos1134

Lordvader59 said:
(I love how everyone in the True lab is not caring that Grievous just barged in and is now rushing the Twilek with his saber.)
@Gabrygabra97
(When gaster starts working nothing will interrupt him.but GLaDOS will do somthing with drones.)

MTchaos1134 said:
Rattman stops and turns around,seeing a walking and talking skeleton.he yelps and backs up quickly to a corner,while facing the Skeleton.
"Hey there, no need to be afraid, bud. I'm not gonna hurt 'ya," Sans says, staying where he was and taking a moment to look over the scribblings on the wall.

Donder172 said:
Red Dead Universe
[Environment]

As Albert runs into the town, he notices a train station, as well as a center of the city. Going further, he will find an bar and a cinema. Further towards the coast a general store, a tailor and a gunsmith. To the left a bank and a police station.
"Huh this place isn't as low tech as I would expect I mean they have a Cinema and a Gunsmith I think I might actually like living here considering there isn't anything to eat off my face." Albert said to himself looking around the small town everyone there was giving him weird looked due to his Vault Suit and his weapons they were especially confused as to the elongated barrel at the end of his pistol which they didn't know was actually a silencer.

billthesomething said:
"I am Thel Vadam and I am an Arbiter an important position in my culture, and i believe that have been sent far into earth's past or a different universe" Thel Vadam also had a smile beneath his helmet
"A different universe how would you think it's a different universe I completely understand how you would think it is the past but I draw the limit at other universes things like that aren't possible as there are only one set of gods." Artorias said to Thel he wasn't to sure about different universes none of that made logical sense to him.

Lordvader59 said:
(romance yadda yadda BORING!) Grievous walked back towards the place he entered the Underground, and, walking into the lab, saw the Jedi. He once again ignited a saber and lunged for her with a shriek.
@Donder172
Mizelia sensed the presence, hearing suddenly a lightsaber being ignited, she notices the cyborg and jumps out of the way, avoiding his attack "Not again..." she then takes her own lightsaber "I don't want to fight you." she then runs towards the room with the portal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back