• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Aunt Alphys?" He would take his bottle of water, pouring it all over her face.
Dr. Alphys

"Undyn-" She woke up as the water poured on her face. "w-What? Oh... right. What was I- Oh, yes. I have to go back to work." Alphys walked off into the direction of the room with the Portal, she was still decoding the Datapad.

Knight Artorias

Dark Souls

Artorias had drifted off to sleep he had only awoken recently and was gazing at the stars "So there are other planets then?" Atorias questioned Thel "Tell me about your world judging from your gear it seems more advanced?" @billthesomething

Albert Cole

Red Dead Universe

"Oh god it's so hot why is it so damn hot?" Albert questioned himself walking and sweating due to the heat he was tired extremely tired he was in the past and he didn't know a damn thing about it.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"Undyn-" She woke up as the water poured on her face. "w-What? Oh... right. What was I- Oh, yes. I have to go back to work." Alphys walked off into the direction of the room with the Portal, she was still decoding the Datapad.
Asriel Dreemurr

"Please...help me! I can't do it all alone! Chara is busy with the dress...I can't do this!"

Bill floated towards Alphys "Is this your lab, if so it is amazing. So who and what are you." He asked as he used his cane to lean on, he looked around the room until he smiled at Alphys

@Birdsie

Donder172 said:
Mizelia uses the Force to stop Alphys from hitting the ground, levitating her gently towards the ground
(romance yadda yadda BORING!) Grievous walked back towards the place he entered the Underground, and, walking into the lab, saw the Jedi. He once again ignited a saber and lunged for her with a shriek.

@Donder172

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Gaster followed alphys."do you need help alphys?"gaster asked,watching her work.

@Birdsie[/URL]
Dr. Alphys

"I am the Royal Scientist... and thanks. Are you a... 4th Dimensional Demon?" She asked with curiosity.

MTchaos1134 said:
Gaster followed alphys."do you need help alphys?"gaster asked,watching her work.
Dr. Alphys

"I-I'd appreciate that! Thanks." Alphys responded. "Meanwhile I still have to send these Invites everywhere." Alphys took out her phone and dialed Undyne.

"Undyne... I have homework for you, hehehe." Then she left the room and continued.

MTchaos1134 said:
"I am gaster,I would shake your hand but I can't at the moment."the mirror gaster thinks for a moment"do you have anymore questions?"
Link nods at Gaster's question "I have but a couple, where am I? And who are these people?"

He pointed at the metal thing and man wearing armor.

@billthesomething @Donder172

Knight Artorias] [CENTER] [COLOR=#b30000]Knight Artorias[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Dark Souls[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [COLOR=#000000]Artorias had drifted off to sleep he had only awoken recently and was gazing at the stars [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]"So there are other planets then?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Atorias questioned Thel [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]"Tell me about your world judging from your gear it seems more advanced?" [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
@billthesomething[/URL]

Albert Cole

Red Dead Universe

"Oh god it's so hot why is it so damn hot?" Albert questioned himself walking and sweating due to the heat he was tired extremely tired he was in the past and he didn't know a damn thing about it.

Red Dead Universe

[environment]

Albert can notice a city in the distance. In front a church. Behind the church is a small train station. A few travelers on horses are coming out of the city, riding past Albert.

latest

454.jpg

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"I am the Royal Scientist... and thanks. Are you a... 4th Dimensional Demon?" She asked with curiosity.

Dr. Alphys

"I-I'd appreciate that! Thanks." Alphys responded. "Meanwhile I still have to send these Invites everywhere." Alphys took out her phone and dialed Undyne.

"Undyne... I have homework for you, hehehe." Then she left the room and continued.
Asriel Dreemurr

"AUNT! I NEED YOUR HELP!"

[QUOTE="Knight Artorias]Artorias had drifted off to sleep he had only awoken recently and was gazing at the stars "So there are other planets then?" Atorias questioned Thel "Tell me about your world judging from your gear it seems more advanced?"

[/QUOTE]
Thel had stayed up and acted as watch while frisk and artorias rested "Thousands of years ahead of your it seems, back home we have ships that let us travel across the stars. Hmm i believe i never got to know your name "

Bill stood upright "Yes, I am Bill Cipher and it is a pleasure to meet you," He extend his hand, and smiles. "Don't worry you haven't made a deal so it won't hurt you," he said keeping his guard up around Gaster.

@Birdsie @MTchaos1134

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys

Dr. Alphys

4 hands appear around gaster as he starts deciphering it."good luck with the invitations."he said as he worked,two more hands appeared and started working.

Bill snapped his fingers as a small ball of energy appeared "That thing shoots, the ball will disintegrate it immediately so don't try anything wing ding. I am here in the name of science, I can't even take over this universe so what is the problem." He said smiling and spun his cane while he waited for Alphys to get back.

@MTchaos1134

Knight Artorias] [CENTER] [COLOR=#b30000]Knight Artorias[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30000] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b30000]Dark Souls[/COLOR] [/CENTER] [COLOR=#000000]Artorias had drifted off to sleep he had only awoken recently and was gazing at the stars [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]"So there are other planets then?" [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]Atorias questioned Thel [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]"Tell me about your world judging from your gear it seems more advanced?" [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26979-billthesomething/ said:
@billthesomething[/URL]

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"NOT WITH THAT..." His tone would get less authoritary..."I need your help...picking the suit."
Dr. Alphys

"OH MY GOD? FASHION! YOU NEED MY HELP WITH FASH-"

Mettaton

Mettaton kicks down a wall and hops in saying "DID SOMEONE SAY FASHION, DARLING?"

Undyne

Undyne got a call from Alphys, she was using the Royal Guard to send invites for the ceremony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back