• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CLASH - Multiverse RP (Open, Needs People. Reboot)

Asriel Dreemurr

He would dial Alphys' number, excitely. He would then say: "Alphys? I need to meet you INSTANTLY! See you at your lab!"

Bill looked around "Has the bot came back yet, we can't waist time," He starts to turn red and paces faster and faster. He grabs his head, and starts to become impatient.

@MTchaos1134

Last edited by a moderator:
MTchaos1134 said:
in the room there were scribbling on the wall saying things like'the cake is a lie' or 'don't trust her' the man in the room was mumbling to himself and was adding somthing else onto a wall.there was cups,junks and torn blanket on the floor.
Sans looks over the drawings casually. "Heh... You an artist or something, pal?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
He would dial Alphys' number, excitely. He would then say: "Alphys? I need to meet you INSTANTLY! See you at your lab!"
Dr. Alphys

"O-Okay! I'll meet you up there." She responded and walked up.

Donder172 said:
"With help of Dr. Arphys." she answers with a calm tone, looking at Gaster with a serene expression "And don't worry about her being in my world, there are so many different species, a monster wouldn't really be that scarry."
"I mean the weapons and other things in your universe.and I need to talk to alphys."

He teleports behind alphys."

W̛̛̛͙͙͍̬̳̩̹̱̣̿̓̃̈̀͜H̸̢̢͕̯̬̬̤̪̩͕̽̉̌̈̄̏̌͑͡Y̻̺̪̲̮͂̀͆̀̅͘ D̳͍̻̫͇̝̿̿̽̌͛Ḭ̴͇̠̯̲̘͇̘̳͉͋̒̇̃͌D̡̲͇̪̹̮̘͚͛͑͑̃̚ͅ Y̥̞͈͙͆͛̈́̎̕͢͠O̷̧̧̢̺͚͕̮̞̣̺͌̀̊́̾͗͆͐͞Ų̵͚̣̣̞̣̤̥͉̈́̋̎͌̐͋̓̕ Ğ̹̱̥̟͐͐̿͑͗̈́̃͢͞͠ͅĮ̶̧̜͕̗̝͍̰̳́̇͒͑̔V̶̧̡̱͓̳͚͖̪͇́̀̓͑͐̾͘ͅÉ̵̪̩̟͇͓̞͓̟͈͛͆̅̇͋͟ D̷̝̭͍̖͙̰̝̝̍́͒̾̓̿͋̏̑͞E̯̼͖̮̬̔͊́̉͊Ț̷̢̙̞̯̂̿̐̄̌̀͌͘͜Ę̵̛̖̗̖̞̦̿̓́͑͂̆͜ͅŔ̨̝͇̯̗̗̰͂̃̿̐̋͒M̯̻̬̜̣̭̾́͋͒͗̔̕͘͡͞I̸̭͈͎͈̯͚̲̟͗̋̓͒͌̚͞͞N̸̡̮̜̣̺̯͎̐́̓̓͂͊̅̓̽ͅḀ̷̡͓̗͉͎̋͗̏̆́̈̌͢͟͝Ţ͍̜̮̥̺̉̇̅͛̅͌͡I̷͕̲̩̜̰̤͑̾͊͐̓̐͟͢O̬̩̫̪̗̮̯͙̠͆̑͆̓̓̽͌͠N̛͍̗̞̟͛̈̀̀͌̓͘͟͠͡ T̸̢̘̲͔͕͉͐̔̀̅̀̌̀̽͟O͚͇̦̪̳̗̽̾̿̇͑̈͡ͅ Ś̨̡͚͖̫̞̙͙̥̽̾̃͗͛͞Ǫ̶͕̪̖͚͈̹̯̅̀̄̆̐͑̂̉̐̾͢M̛̝̯͙͂̊͆̊̂̑͢͜O̯͇̥̻͓̿̇͐̋͗̍̇̎͘ͅṄ̹̥͙͚̔̎̚̕͞͞ͅĘ̥̮̳̺̮̀̐̈́̄́̕ T̵̨̼͖̬̖̙̅̉̃̊̓̂̽̑̈͟͜H̙̪͚͎̻͍̮̍͛̅̒̚͝A̸͚̙͖̦̪̓́̇̀͘͜T̛͍̦͈̩̬̐̉͐̍̈́̉ͅ D̴͙̩̪̫̼̗̼͛͛͑̂̔̚͘͟Ó̡͇̘̝̘͇̲̝̿͋̔̾̉͟͞E͔͚̜͈̹̗͖͈͛̃́̇̍̂̽̚͜S̯̖̳͇̲͚̞̏͗͐͐͘ N̶̛̰̞̞̫̰͈͗͛͛͆̉͌͞͡͝ͅƠ̵͚̠͙̠̹̤͇̗̙̗͆̄̆͊͒͂͒͠͡T̛͍̞͍͎̞̰͕͑͌͆̑͢͜ Ö͕̱̰̫͓͇̲͙́͛́̾̓̈́̀͆͗͢͝ͅṘ̵̛̙̲̼̪̮̪̘͊͢͡͡I̧̡̞̹͈͂͐̌́̒̈́͐̐G̼̫͔̗̪̠͊́̋͐̌́̆͆͂̚Ă̵̺̩͖̟͖͑̎̓̍͘N̴̨̥͍̤̱̞̟̩̦̒͂̌̍̂̊̕̚͝T̷͈͎̥̮̭̻̰͑͒̉̅̀̂̆͢E̳͓̜̮̼̋̊̌́͌̈́̀̚͟͠ F̛̯̥̭̫̤̟̮̑̄͊̀̅̄͋R̘̣͈̪̬͎͗̏̌̍̽̄͒̋̿̚͜O̵̟̤̖͉̣͂͒̏͋͒͢͡M̡͚̟̩̭̰̠̹̥̯̒͋̐̐̋̿̓̒̄͝ Ơ̴̛͕̥͚̦̱͓͗͋͂̀͐͗̓̈ͅͅU̶̪̙͓͇͗̋̉̾͜͠R̢̰̻̯̟̫͎̟̹͇̽͛̋͒̎̇̎͠

Ữ̡͈̱̤͍̾̑̄̍̏̈̋͠Ņ̧̹͚͍̭̤̙͌̃͑͑̓̈́Į̷͖̭̞̫̀͌̈͂̇͞͡V̸̺̺̪̫̽͛̄̇̎́̕͜͟͝͠͠E̵̱̺̳͊̈̽͊̾̈̚͢͢͞͞R̵̗̤̻͓͍̍̊̍͗͡S̸̝͎̳̱͍͇̟͚̀̎͑̀̐̎͜E̸̢̗͓̬͕͇̤̺̝͔̒̊͛̆̿̕͘?̡̻̮̲̦̺͉͆̾̉̓͂͆͋̊̋͝ͅ "Gaster said in a threatening glitchy voice.

. @Birdsie

MTchaos1134 said:
"I mean the weapons and other things in your universe.and I need to talk to alphys."

W̛̛̛͙͙͍̬̳̩̹̱̣̿̓̃̈̀͜H̸̢̢͕̯̬̬̤̪̩͕̽̉̌̈̄̏̌͑͡Y̻̺̪̲̮͂̀͆̀̅͘ D̳͍̻̫͇̝̿̿̽̌͛Ḭ̴͇̠̯̲̘͇̘̳͉͋̒̇̃͌D̡̲͇̪̹̮̘͚͛͑͑̃̚ͅ Y̥̞͈͙͆͛̈́̎̕͢͠O̷̧̧̢̺͚͕̮̞̣̺͌̀̊́̾͗͆͐͞Ų̵͚̣̣̞̣̤̥͉̈́̋̎͌̐͋̓̕ Ğ̹̱̥̟͐͐̿͑͗̈́̃͢͞͠ͅĮ̶̧̜͕̗̝͍̰̳́̇͒͑̔V̶̧̡̱͓̳͚͖̪͇́̀̓͑͐̾͘ͅÉ̵̪̩̟͇͓̞͓̟͈͛͆̅̇͋͟ D̷̝̭͍̖͙̰̝̝̍́͒̾̓̿͋̏̑͞E̯̼͖̮̬̔͊́̉͊Ț̷̢̙̞̯̂̿̐̄̌̀͌͘͜Ę̵̛̖̗̖̞̦̿̓́͑͂̆͜ͅŔ̨̝͇̯̗̗̰͂̃̿̐̋͒M̯̻̬̜̣̭̾́͋͒͗̔̕͘͡͞I̸̭͈͎͈̯͚̲̟͗̋̓͒͌̚͞͞N̸̡̮̜̣̺̯͎̐́̓̓͂͊̅̓̽ͅḀ̷̡͓̗͉͎̋͗̏̆́̈̌͢͟͝Ţ͍̜̮̥̺̉̇̅͛̅͌͡I̷͕̲̩̜̰̤͑̾͊͐̓̐͟͢O̬̩̫̪̗̮̯͙̠͆̑͆̓̓̽͌͠N̛͍̗̞̟͛̈̀̀͌̓͘͟͠͡ T̸̢̘̲͔͕͉͐̔̀̅̀̌̀̽͟O͚͇̦̪̳̗̽̾̿̇͑̈͡ͅ Ś̨̡͚͖̫̞̙͙̥̽̾̃͗͛͞Ǫ̶͕̪̖͚͈̹̯̅̀̄̆̐͑̂̉̐̾͢M̛̝̯͙͂̊͆̊̂̑͢͜O̯͇̥̻͓̿̇͐̋͗̍̇̎͘ͅṄ̹̥͙͚̔̎̚̕͞͞ͅĘ̥̮̳̺̮̀̐̈́̄́̕ T̵̨̼͖̬̖̙̅̉̃̊̓̂̽̑̈͟͜H̙̪͚͎̻͍̮̍͛̅̒̚͝A̸͚̙͖̦̪̓́̇̀͘͜T̛͍̦͈̩̬̐̉͐̍̈́̉ͅ D̴͙̩̪̫̼̗̼͛͛͑̂̔̚͘͟Ó̡͇̘̝̘͇̲̝̿͋̔̾̉͟͞E͔͚̜͈̹̗͖͈͛̃́̇̍̂̽̚͜S̯̖̳͇̲͚̞̏͗͐͐͘ N̶̛̰̞̞̫̰͈͗͛͛͆̉͌͞͡͝ͅƠ̵͚̠͙̠̹̤͇̗̙̗͆̄̆͊͒͂͒͠͡T̛͍̞͍͎̞̰͕͑͌͆̑͢͜ Ö͕̱̰̫͓͇̲͙́͛́̾̓̈́̀͆͗͢͝ͅṘ̵̛̙̲̼̪̮̪̘͊͢͡͡I̧̡̞̹͈͂͐̌́̒̈́͐̐G̼̫͔̗̪̠͊́̋͐̌́̆͆͂̚Ă̵̺̩͖̟͖͑̎̓̍͘N̴̨̥͍̤̱̞̟̩̦̒͂̌̍̂̊̕̚͝T̷͈͎̥̮̭̻̰͑͒̉̅̀̂̆͢E̳͓̜̮̼̋̊̌́͌̈́̀̚͟͠ F̛̯̥̭̫̤̟̮̑̄͊̀̅̄͋R̘̣͈̪̬͎͗̏̌̍̽̄͒̋̿̚͜O̵̟̤̖͉̣͂͒̏͋͒͢͡M̡͚̟̩̭̰̠̹̥̯̒͋̐̐̋̿̓̒̄͝ Ơ̴̛͕̥͚̦̱͓͗͋͂̀͐͗̓̈ͅͅU̶̪̙͓͇͗̋̉̾͜͠R̢̰̻̯̟̫͎̟̹͇̽͛̋͒̎̇̎͠

Ữ̡͈̱̤͍̾̑̄̍̏̈̋͠Ņ̧̹͚͍̭̤̙͌̃͑͑̓̈́Į̷͖̭̞̫̀͌̈͂̇͞͡V̸̺̺̪̫̽͛̄̇̎́̕͜͟͝͠͠E̵̱̺̳͊̈̽͊̾̈̚͢͢͞͞R̵̗̤̻͓͍̍̊̍͗͡S̸̝͎̳̱͍͇̟͚̀̎͑̀̐̎͜E̸̢̗͓̬͕͇̤̺̝͔̒̊͛̆̿̕͘?̡̻̮̲̦̺͉͆̾̉̓͂͆͋̊̋͝ͅ "Gaster said in a threatening glitchy voice.

. @Birdsie
Dr. Alphys

"C-Chill out, Gaster! It was a test! We've never applied Determination to anyone with making it work. I want to observe what happens." Alphys added, while walking upstairs to meet Asriel there.

MTchaos1134 said:

. @Birdsie
"That's will take time to expla--" before she could answer, he was already gone

Bill jump into the portal, tired of waiting seeing Gaster "Hello wind ding, heard your misinterpretation of me, that is very, very, very rude don't you think." He faced everyone else "Hi the name is Bill Cipher, I am here to represent aperture science," he said his arms behind his back.

@MTchaos1134

MTchaos1134 said:
The bot returns through the portal,and a holographic screen comes up,showing gaster,alphys,plague knight and a doctor.
(Evreything that has happened near the portal previously starts playing.)
(including the Twi'lek?)

Asriel Dreemurr

As he arrived there, he told Alphys about everything going on, at last, he says: "I want you do to lots of invites, everywhere! Online, in the space...EVERYWHERE! Of course, if you want..." He sees the portal, saying: "Wait...LAUNCH INVITES IN THERE TOO!"

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"C-Chill out, Gaster! It was a test! We've never applied Determination to anyone with making it work. I want to observe what happens." Alphys added, while walking upstairs to meet Asriel there.
Gaster calms down a bit."it is still unwise. Actions like that have unforeseen consequences."he said following alphys while floating.

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
As he arrived there, he told Alphys about everything going on, at last, he says: "I want you do to lots of invites, everywhere! Online, in the space...EVERYWHERE! Of course, if you want..." He sees the portal, saying: "Wait...LAUNCH INVITES IN THERE TOO!"
Dr. Alphys

"W-Wait. Your majesty, are you sure this is a good idea? We could accidentally invite demons for your wedding!" Alphys yelled out.

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
"W-Wait. Your majesty, are you sure this is a good idea? We could accidentally invite demons for your wedding!" Alphys yelled out.
Mizelia joins the room looking at the people in the room as she hears what they are talking about, saying "Or the Knights of Zakuul, Sith and Jedi. Or an tribe of Sand People."

Birdsie said:
Dr. Alphys
Asriel Dreemurr

"Please, don't call me your majesty, I am Asriel." He would sigh, then saying: "I don't care if a demon comes! I am too happy to care! There will be...Undyne, right?" He would wink to Alphys.

• Noivian said:
    Sans looks over the drawings casually. "Heh... You an artist or something, pal?"

Rattman stops and turns around,seeing a walking and talking skeleton.he yelps and backs up quickly to a corner,while facing the Skeleton.

MTchaos1134 said:
The gaster in front of link was now glicthing,it was just a mirror image."other universes are an entire exsistance of tier own,each one unique.fpr example,there is a universe where the as a mechanical being named GLaDOS.and they control what you would probably call an underground castle."a image of GLaDOS appears next to the mirror gaster.
The thing was unlike any he had seen before, just where in Hyrule was he? The man began to flicker, if he was indeed a living dead then the sun's song he played earlier wouldn't have affected the illusionary magic this being is able to use. The metal thing began talking about something called an Underground bunker.

"Thanks for helping me understand my position but I forgot to say my name... It's Link."

He glares at the doctor before looking at Gaster "Ha, I am not. Sorry just got here and I want to talk OK," He said walking around amazed at the lab. "Wow this is a nice lab, who's is this," he said floating to study it.

Archdemon said:
The thing was unlike any he had seen before, just where in Hyrule was he? The man began to flicker, if he was indeed a living dead then the sun's song he played earlier wouldn't have affected the illusionary magic this being is able to use. The metal thing began talking about something called an Underground bunker.
"Thanks for helping me understand my position but I forgot to say my name... It's Link."
"I am gaster,I would shake your hand but I can't at the moment."the mirror gaster thinks for a moment"do you have anymore questions?"

Gabrygabra97 said:
Asriel Dreemurr
"Please, don't call me your majesty, I am Asriel." He would sigh, then saying: "I don't care if a demon comes! I am too happy to care! There will be...Undyne, right?" He would wink to Alphys.
Dr. Alphys

Alphys passed out from stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back